PHILADELPHIA CITY COUNCIL BANS BULLETPROOF GLASS FROM STOREFRONTS

Apparently protecting yourself from the thugs is considered racist.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/14/philadelphia-city-council-approves-bill-to-remove-bulletproof-glass-from-storefronts.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/14/philadelphia-city-council-approves-bill-to-remove-bulletproof-glass-from-storefronts.html
fox29.com/news/local-news/bulletproof-glass-bill-faces-full-philadelphia-city-council-vote-thursday
youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This disproportionately affects Asian store owners, why doesn't that line work on any group besides black?

stores will leave...then blacks will bitch about that....you cant help these people...

it is racist. you don't see them putting them up in white or asian neighborhoods

We'll just have to make it illegal for stores to close.

Feels good living in a place that doesn't require that bs in the first place. Can't believe in places like that you can't even go to pizza hutt without trying to talk through bullet proof glass.

>foxnews.com/us/2017/12/14/philadelphia-city-council-approves-bill-to-remove-bulletproof-glass-from-storefronts.html

The Philadelphia City Council voted Thursday to remove bulletproof glass from the windows of some local businesses, despite a backlash from shop owners who cited safety concerns.

The council voted 14-3 to approve legislation that could eventually force business owners to remove the protective glass outside their storefronts that some lawmakers believe operate as drug fronts and facilitate loitering and public urination, Fox 29 reported.

The approved bill “does not require mandatory removal” of the bulletproof glass, but rather a careful consideration, Councilwoman Helen Gym told Philly.com. The bill does, however, call for "tighter rules on seating, public restrooms and what can be sold at these stores," Fox 29 reported.

Councilwoman Cindy Bass, who originally sponsored the bill, said the stores — many of which are delis — are “masquerading as restaurants.”

“They sell almost everything you need to get high, and if they don’t have it, someone loitering inside or outside, has the rest,” Bass said.

Bass told Fox News that the storeowners, who reportedly operate with restaurant licenses, in “more than 90 percent of cases they are breaking the law in terms of operating outside the requirement of their license.”

Related story
>Philadelphia City Council approves crackdown on nuisance 'beer delis'

fox29.com/news/local-news/bulletproof-glass-bill-faces-full-philadelphia-city-council-vote-thursday

>We'll just have to make it illegal for stores to close.
How long until they try that?

They actually dont hate bullet proof glass. Interesting story.

Google "stop and go liquor" in that city, these were koreans setting up (((restauraunts))) that sold less food than the average gas station and were basically liquor stores avoiding tax and hour limitations.

This is a roundabout way to basically ban them without literally doing so, because a government taking requires compensation (e.g. eminent domain) but here the Koreans would be "voluntarily" closing shop in fear for their life.

The councilwoman is lying when she says this is about "dignity" of face to face conversation. She wants to make these neighborhoods more like dry counties with the same amount of intelectual honest of these "restauraunt" owners.

They heard that comment about "Gorilla Glass" and got butthurt.

No wonder niggers rob shit when you guys subject them to these inhumane bulletproof glasses

I prefer to buy my fortified malt beverage in the suburbs ...so this doesn't effect me

>Councilwoman Cindy Bass, who originally sponsored the bill, said the stores — many of which are delis — are “masquerading as restaurants.”

>“They sell almost everything you need to get high, and if they don’t have it, someone loitering inside or outside, has the rest,” Bass said.
The fuck did I just read?

That article made 100% no sense as to why bullet resistant glass needs removal from businesses. Leftards have no place governing a civilization.

Does anyone know what the odds are of someone robbing the store? Are you aware that insurance covers robberies?
The likelihood of either event is pretty rare, and the cost is only the dollar value robbed or stolen, rarely if ever is someone killed. If you are concerned about it, you could always arm your employees.

Do you know why bulletproof glass isn't more common? Most glass, if you fall into it, it shatters.

Falls on high-tensile strength glass won't break the glass but it'll certainly shatter any bones that came into contact hard with it. That's because glass is a very hard compound, almost like cement.
I'd much rather take the risk of my store getting busted into at night, than take the risk of making my glass so dangerous that if I fell while cleaning the floor, my noggin would be cracked so hard I'd get a concussion and a misshapen skull, possibly even being lethal.
This is why you don't see bulletproof windshields. Sure, might protect you from a random nog but the odds of that are pretty low compared to getting into a car accident and your head going face forward into unbreakable glass.

So this is the power of communism I mean liberalism.

The City of Philadelphia will not be satisfied until its population drops by 15%.

t. Philadelphia user

NICE PASTA FAGGOT

this is exactly what they want, asian owners to sell up and move out

sure, some innocent clerks may die, but the important thing is nobodies feelings will be hurt anymore.

This isn't a pasta, I wrote the other post the other day. Look at the file name. I just tidied it up and clarified a few things.

It's still valid and nobody was able to disprove what I had to say last time without resorting to ad hominems, I doubt anyone can do it this time especially.

I was thinking they're being influenced by real estate types, I mean in any neighborhood with plexiglass shops must have terrible property value compared to cleaner, nicer cities.

>muh pasta isn't past h h h honest

>autism

Take one black women out of the council and none of this would' ve happened.

How many times do I have to tell you: Women are the root of all evil.

True, they always bitch about asians running stores in black areas as if them offering a service keeps niggers from doing the same. Niggers are their own worst enemy and their attitude is a prison they walk around in their entire life. How many programs using tax payer money are madr available to them to get ahead and all they do is bitch about somebody else making it?

>do you ? then stop having it

The glass is a result of niggers. You dont find that shit in regular white areas.

>Does anyone know what the odds are of someone robbing the store? Are you aware that insurance covers robberies?
Are you aware that insurance goes up in areas with a lot of robberies? Are you aware of *why* a business goes to the expense of putting up bullet proof glass?

>This is a roundabout way to basically ban them without literally doing so, because a government taking requires compensation (e.g. eminent domain) but here the Koreans would be "voluntarily" closing shop in fear for their life.
But that's bullshit. Closing them down because they aren't following restaurant regulations doesn't require enforcing eminent domain laws and the required compensation, it means enforcing the restaurant laws they're flouting. They could fine these people for not having seating for 30 people and bathrooms accessible without going through kitchen facilities until they cave. Instead of doing that, they're leveraging the threat of crackheads murdering them.

blacks are children and deserve babysitters

I don't make a habit of falling into glass. How often does falling into glass while cleaning happen relative to robberies?

>no one disproved without ad hom
Sorry youre right we're all retarded enough to fly through our bullet proof windshields you btfo us for sure, now excuse me I'm late for falling through my living room window and breaking every bone because the average person is that retarded.
You got replies like that because your argument wasnt founded in reality and therefore won't be replied to in reality.

I hope they're ready for the crime wave.

"clown world"

One of the most retarded posts I've read in a long time. I actually started writing out why you're wrong, but gave up once I realized that you might actually be mentally deficient and won't be able to fully comprehend what I was going to write.

Well, it is disproportionately prohibitive to minorities.

I like how that cunt is using niggers as the bio weapon that they are. The korean tax trickery seems bad, but in a non nigger world, there would have been better solutions to this prob.
Oh well, lets see what happens to the shops after the ban. If things go right, white normies will be redpilled a bit by the constant burglaries and killings.

>I'd much rather take the risk of my store getting busted into at night, than take the risk of making my glass so dangerous that if I fell while cleaning the floor
Gee, a really hard concrete floor has similar properties, except you have to walk on it all the time. Pretty much all the big ass stores like Walmart have super hard floors; otherwise you couldn't run 15000 pound of forklift over it repeatedly.

This, but using niggerdom to shut them down is pretty scummy.

wtf is that a goddamn sasquatch?

the delis sell crack pipes (in the guise of glass vials that often contain a tiny plastic flower) and steel wool. the drug dealers sell the crack just outside the front entrance - and sometimes right there in the store. the asians don't like the dealers being inside the stores, but trying to push them out (especially in winter) causes the nigging and the nogging

They're just trying to get bodegas to close down voluntarily. This is actually a really good idea.

I didn't see it until I was in my 20s and moved to a Chocolate City. Major part of the redpilling process

I now take refuge among the amigos for similarly low rent. Say what you will about Latinos, niggers know not to pull shit in their neighborhoods.

Nigger sees a White man:
>what can I get away with doing to him?
Beaner sees a White man:
>nice, this area must be good, I hope he marries my sister

What happened to "I reserve the right to not provide service to anyone"

The nigger cunt who introduced this is going to get someone killed.
Fuck it then let’s remove all security measures from banks while we’re at it since it makes people feel bad.
If I were a store owner I would never remove that shit.

>blacks
>people

a fucking leaf...

for neighborhoods like that the only hope for redemption is gentrification, raise the cost of living and force the criminal element to live somewhere else

blacked

t. US Supreme Court

Every time a rage inducing headline is posted on Sup Forums it turns out to be something different than what OP wanted to infer.

This is the most retarded ass thing I have read this morning. I'm sure I'll see something more retarded later, but for now, you are very much so retarded.

This is a fear literally no one has, what is the difference between falling into bulletproof glass or just falling and hitting yourself against literally any other counter top, shelf, cash register or a fucking stool that you'll be sitting on during the duration of your shitty shift. How many fatal or nearly fatal accidents have been caused by someone stumbling into bulletproof glass? How many fingers more than zero is it? Do we even have proof it happens? Is it even statistically measurable?

Compare to how many straight up cold blooded murders have been prevented at the hands of nigger robbers, which you can find scores of videos of with a simple web search.

tl;dr: nigga you stupid

What a stupid fucking post.

>Does anyone know what the odds are of someone robbing the store? Are you aware that insurance covers robberies?
Did you know that areas, where bulletproof glass is common, are high crime area? Did you know that insurance rates are usually higher in areas where crime is more common?

>Do you know why bulletproof glass isn't more common? Most glass, if you fall into it, it shatters.
Probably because it's expensive and not everywhere is infested with niggers that disproportionally commit crime.

The Civil Rights Act

>whit peepol raycis they don wanna sell to no black we jus niggers to dem
They do literally say this shit after buisnesses leave the area because they are tired of being robbed twice a week.

So take the bulletproof glass out of your own store, faggot, and stop trying to get everyone else shot.

New niche markets open with regulations

>Does anyone know what the odds are of someone robbing the store?
Considering the specific stores they're targeting with this are apparently undercover crack dens, pretty high I'd guess since they're already full of Niggers desperate for crack.

lol they actually did it the absolute madmen

citation required

Good goys, now lets have your guns too.

Gee whiz I can only wonder why

no it's just a raiders fan

They’d bitch if they were hung from a golden rope. It’s in their nature. Gubment fosters that nature. MUH REPARATIONS!!!

Blacks love these little bodega stores. They have food, cigarettes and liquor.

But....

They don't want the Gorilla Glass because it a) basically stops crime almost completely, and b) does not allow chimpouts to get out of hand.

So....

Blacks feel disrespected and tell government.

Government decides to end Gorilla Glass.

Koreans and Indians aren't stupid, pull up stakes and move to a safer area where no Gorilla Glass is needed.

Blacks now have no food, no liquor or cigarette access and have to travel far to get it or move to a neighborhood where they will prey on others.

Basically, this is just moving the problem around.

Best solution? Send them to Africa.

#Blaxit

Land of the free? Nope.
the fuck they care what kind of glass is in a window...omg, even we wont bother to regulate that shit. lol

Everything's WAYSIST!!! Guess what niggers are the most racist scum in america

Yes and I even said that the dollar savings wouldn't even matter if you got your head splattered by tripping into the fucking glass.
I accept ad hominem attacks as admissions of defeat.
High tensile strength glass is roughly 10x as hard as concrete. Imagine falling into concrete but with 10x the impact. That would hurt like hell.
Ad hominem
Ad hominem
The odds of getting shot are small compared to the odds of a slip and fall accident.
Accidents are more common than robberies in even the worst neighborhoods.

Newports and Colt 45 desert

Gas stations in Canada that are located near Indian reserves use shutters over the windows to avoid break ins.
This has got to be racist too

Koreans BTFO!

That's part of (((their))) plan. Implement laws that prevent stores from protecting themselves. It becomes too dangerous to maintain their businesses and they need to close up and sell their property. Then Shlomo gets to buy up the property for dirt cheap and turn it into apartments to sell to hipster bugmen for high margins.

It's basically the same shit you'd see the jews doing in NYC, where they would even pay niggers to pack up and leave so they could start moving whites in and increasing rent and property value.

Not to mention it potentially means niggers spilling further out into the (still very white) philly suburbs.

Asians are lower on the progressive chain of command. They have higher IQ's, integrate better, work harder, less violent, etc, etc. Not saying I want Asian immigration, but that's why. This Vietnamese kid used to tell how when he lived in Philly his family would get harassed in the black neighborhood and how he and his brother would always get bullied in the majority black school.

out of all the niggers, charlie brown, you are the niggerest

Lemme uhh gets a packa da uhhh Newpote one hunnids and ahhhh the chaynge on puhm 6

I've been waiting for them to force Chick-Fil-As to stay open on Sunday because "we need our chicken sammiches"

I don't even think they have chick-fil-a's in the philly ghettos. You know you're in a bad part of town when you look around and every corner has a mcdonalds on it. You know you're in the decent white areas when it's mostly cafes and independent restaurants and such.

This is great news and good chance to redpill asians. A smart repubilcan candidate in that city should run on a platform of repealing this

Police scanners in Philadelphia general when?

Gonna take the unpopular side here and ask whether you'd want a store that sells crack pipes and tolerates crack dealers loitering around the area. The gooks don't give a fuck about the community and they'll do anything to make a shekel. Maybe this nigress is really trying to clean up her community and we should probably be in support of that.

Dude there's no need to redpill asians. Or hispanics for that matter. They know damn well that niggers are shit; it's only white people that receive the massive indoctrination and self-flagellating guilt. Other groups like asians are already quite forthright in that they hate shitskins. It's lass taboo for them. See: rooftop koreans.

It's this: under the guise of this:

Do you worry about falling onto concrete walls? No? Well there's your refutation you dissembling faggot. You don't need to pasta this drivel anymore.

you can always go further down the rabbit hole
also non cuban hispanics and asians constantly vote democrat

Philadelphia becoming like bongistan.
It's illegal to block a punch from a minority here.

wouldn't the impact of falling into a wall be less dangerous than glass? A shard of glass can slice your jugular and you will bleed to death on the ground before the ambulance can even get there.

I think that more people are shot in armed robberies gone wrong than falling into a wall. I think falling into a wall and dying is a one in a million death.

I never said anything about voting patterns. I said they're redpilled on race and that only whites get the indoctrination or fall for it. You have to realize that voting is tribal in everyone but whites, and even when nonwhite groups might agree with "conservative" opinions on 90% of things, they'll still vote democrat.

Here's a quick rundown:
youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA

Then send the police to arrest the drug dealers/users. This is a retarded way to try and solve the problem. They could require the store to install cameras or something. This is just moronic.

Katzenbach v. McClung, 379 U.S. 294 (1964)

Supreme Court extends the commerce clause to cover racial discrimination inside a small local Birmingham diner due to hypothetical effects on interstate commerce.

the double joke is the the opinion was written by Justice Hugo Black (a Dem and former member of the KKK who was somehow forgiven for his past transgressions by the powers that be).

lol they are doing this on purpose to drives stores out of black communities, not they have to rely on white liberal government even more.
God damn black people are racing towards slavery again.

What do you mean red pill them? They put up the glass themselves. They know exactly whats going on.

you've never been to north philly have you?
You'd change your tune real quick. That glass isn't there on a whim or because of muh racism.
these types of stores are lovingly refered to stab and grabs, there little bogedas that sell snack foods and dry goods like toilet paper and shit becuase large grocery stores refuse to open up in these neighborhoods, some sell beer but PA still has blue laws a pretty tight control still on who gets to sell liquer. People push the narrative that these places hurt the community because they sell 40s but its a red herring, most don't.

This is a very good condition...don't sell your shit behind GLASS

>counter top, shelf, cash register or a fucking stool
All of these are now more dangerous than an armed nog.

wow really trying sure does look like total chaos. if this is their best attempt at civilization, they truly have no hope at becoming human

This. Philly turns from a comfy city to a total warzone within just a few blocks of walking north. Spruce st? nice mostly huwhite area of little shops and quiet sidestreets. Walk a few blocks up to market, and suddenly there's nothing but nigger loiterers and beggars. Travel a few more blocks up to arch/vine and beyond, and all you see are niggers, dilapidated drug dens, and piles of rubble. Looks like fucking iraq.