Complete sociopath reaction to finding out quintrillions will die because MUH FIGHTS

>Complete sociopath reaction to finding out quintrillions will die because MUH FIGHTS
>Not a single bit of remorse for Champa,Vador,Hit, Cabba dying because of him
>Puts his universe, family, grandchildren at stake so he can fight strong guys, it doesnt even cross his mind
>Forces his pacifist son to fight leaving him stained with the blood of 11 universes
>Beerus becoming more and more soft as he spends time with Goku and friends

Is this actually heading to Goku becoming a GoD , I mean he has already doomed 11 universes to death, not to mention already wiped out Future U7

He has done more damage in a few weeks than Beerus ever has in his hundreds of millions of years alive

I don't know if its because its a kids show Toei is ignoring the implications of everyone dying thanks to Goku? I always looked up to Goku and I am unironically hating him now because of how little he gives a shit in Super.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkef3dGheXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw I fooled these cucks in believing there will ever exist someone stronger than Goku

>dubfag

that shit was always Goku
he spared Vegeta the guy that was responsible for killing all his friends and plenty of people because "muh fights"

>not to mention already wiped out Future U7
That wasn't his fault

He might not know the consequences of summoning the autist king but he sure didn't cared about it.

In fact he mocks Beerus after he told Goku not to press Zeno into the tournament

Did Toriyama get triggered by the Screwattack Goku vs Supes videos he decided to make Goku stronger than Superman ever was?

All i want from this arc is for goku to get some much needed character development

And cosmic armor supes = goku ssj blue GG

I hope Beerus seriously considers HAKAIing Goku after all this.

Worst episode ever

When he found out that Universes would be wiped he shirked responsibility "Oops I didn't know Zen-chan was gonna do that?! MAH BAD!"

"I'll show you a good fight!" In front of other Angels and GoDs much stronger than him.

WTF I HATE GOKU NOW

>Triggered

>tfw it's just matter of time before Goku somehow learns/acquires the ability to breathe in space

Hakaishins and kaioshins won't be destroyed, just everyone in their universes (aka people that doesn't matter)

>Goku accomplishes what Zamasu couldn't

This shit is why important decisions should not be made by those with severe brain damage.

Well if there was ever a reason to motivate Goku to push himself to the limit, it's the threat of his and everyone's existence being erased.

I kind of want to see him have to confront the consequences of what he has done first hand, since I don't think he really believes Zeno would do it.

Come on even as a DBZ/S fan. Goku is not stronger than Superman.

He JUST got grazed by a bullet on his arm. Isn't even the strongest in the anime, weaker than EVERY God of Destruction and their Angels, Grand Angel and Zeno.

>I always looked up to Goku
I know you watched the dub and all but goku was always like this.
This is nothing new.

>wants character development
>watches DBS

Yeah, when in the Champa arc when Beerus and Champa acted like assholes I knew Goku would end up doing something that would bite them in the ass. But this event actually vindicates Beerus and makes him look like a saint in comparison.

Zen-Oh can completely erase stuff, but is he killable?

Wow. And here I thought people could obviously understand where this shits going. Goku knows he can just wish for the other universes to be un-erased using the super dragon balls, they have already shown to be able to overcome Beerus's power.

>(scientifically proven)

Kek. Also can't the big guy just blow up the planet and kill Goku? Goku can't breathe in space right?

>He JUST got grazed by a bullet on his arm

Don't make me bring up all those Superman low end feats, m8. You had been warned.

Beerus was vindicated by his wish.

>as strong as a god
>named after monkey god
>friends with god
>is the cause for most shenanigans in the universe

so is he loki or what? he's a god, no doubt, but he definitely stirs up mischief.

Goku in Dragon Ball Super is the most flanderized version of Goku in existence.

The writer should commit suicide.

He can just make a ki barrier with oxygen in it.

He is protected by not 2 but now 4 strong guards.

Wait a second. If the Super Dragon balls can grant any single wish regardless of circumstance, can't you just wish for more wishes? Or wish to kill Zeno?

Go read some Superman comics.

Goku is not a hero, has never considered himself as one.

Didn't Toriyama said something like Z actually brings out the superhero aspects of Goku when that wasn't meant to be the case?

Freeza wanted to rule a galaxy
Cell wanted to reign terror on a galaxy
Buu was going to destroy a universe

Goku just condemned 11 universes to death

Who's the true villain of Dragonball?

Goku becoming a God is pretty much endgame.

Beerus is always questioning whether Goku wants to replace him as God of Destruction.

Akira Toriyama

Toriyama should've done this at the end of the Cell Saga instead of having Goku sacrifice himself for his friends. People would be clamoring for Gohan to replace him.

>goku was always like this
Obviously not.

Go ahead. Bring in the weakest versions of Superman from all the different ages.

>This Goku at SSB is his STRONGEST he has ever been.

So without those turbo guards he's as killable as any autistic manchild?

Why would Beerus want to be replaced? Does he get 72 virgins or something. IMO he isn't even a full fledged GoD probably one of the newer ones who isn't even trained fully by his angel, Whis.

this desu

>That wasn't his fault
Yeah, it wasn't like he beat up the guy responsible for destroying the future and set him on the path to his madness or anything.

>He JUST got grazed by a bullet on his arm.
Which is irrelevant, you know? This isn't "Can Superman one shot an unaware Goku?"

Umm... his reaction time is slower?
It is just a gun shot from a PISTOL by a HUMAN.
His natural body's resistance to damage is lower?

>Come on I'm on Sup Forums and even I can't defend this bullshit

Can't do that if his universe is the only one remaining.
Remember how the super balls divide between his and Champa's universe

Truly our guy.

> you are now realizing this is Toriyama's revenge for not being allowed to make Gohan the main character

I'm not even kidding, this makes sense.

No point even arguing this, it's just fictional shit that we can't gauge the power of.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkef3dGheXg

Even counting that, Goku is incredibly exaggerated here.

Inconsistent shit. Goku could already resist bullets when he was a fucking kid in episode 1 of DB.

>yfw Gohan becomes MVP of this tournament

Toriyama was the one who didn't like Gohan as MC though.

It has been established several times in the recent material that they need to focus and concentrate their ki, otherwise they're much weaker. So, yeah, an unaware Goku isn't impressive at all, but that's completely irrelevant if he's fighting an opponent who's standing right in front of him, unless the battle ends up going to a cheap situation, like Goku beating Superman, but leaving him conscious, and then Superman cheap shoting him with heat vision when he turns his back.

No version of Superman (as in Clark, not stuff like Thought Robot Superman) has made the entire universe tremble and almost be destroyed due to the shockwave of impacts due to the shockwaves of his attacks clashing with an opponent of equal strength (Beerus is much stronger, but in that battle he was holding back to Goku's level).

Super has been changing the rules in a way where it seems like there are some vulnerable aspects to people even if they have ridiculous power.

Goku got grazed by a bullet while fucking around because he "wasn't training enough" despite the fact he is far stronger than he was in DBZ and was far less vulnerable with a lower power than what he has now.

Either he is actually getting old or Super is trying to put more significance on other ways of fighting rather than raw power level.

Which isn't a bad idea.

Nah, this is just a mess created by Toriyama wanting to push a darker story like fans requested, but Toei attempting to keep everything light and upbeat fearing that it could hurt the younger audience. Similarly to the ending of Trunks' arc, where it seemed like Trunks was the only one who cared about his timeline being destroyed.

>I always looked up to Goku and I am unironically hating him now because of how little he gives a shit in Super.
You probably looked up to Superhero Goku from that USA dub.

Goku never gave a fuck. The only time he gave a fuck was against Piccolo Daimaou (because he wanted revenge for Krillin) and against Freeza (because he wanted to kick his ass for being an intergalactic bully). All other times he's been shown to be a man who gives no fucks.

Do the other universes actually know that the losers will get erased?

I guess not, the Grand Priest only informed Goku about this.

I want to see the reactions of the others when they realize what Goku has done to them.

Will be glorious butthurt.

>All other times he's been shown to be a man who gives no fucks

>muh evil editors
Toriyama made all the decisions and he thought Gohan was too faggy to be MC.

Right, there was also that part. He wanted to kick TaoPaiPai's ass for being a bully. Goku doesn't like bullies.

He cares when he sees bad stuff happening right in front of him. He never went after far away threats or possible future ones.

He might care when he sees Zen'o actually destroying an universe, but right now that hasn't happened yet (and the FTrunks situation was different since it was the only way they could beat Zamasu).

He cares period. Or at least he used to.

That's not a proper example at all, since Raditz appeared there attacking his friends and family.

He let Vegeta go and almost let Freeza go twice, even though he knew they would attack other planets if they survived.

He let Frieza go even as, as well as after, expressing disgust towards Frieza for killing people he didn't even know.

Not the guy you're responding to, but pls. There's no way you haven't noticed that Goku is being out of character or at the very least, a wildly exaggerated version of himself.

It is also very obvious that the next arc is about Goku starting to take responsibility. Both Beerus and Gohan used the same word for "responsibility" and we all know how much Toei likes beating things into our head (like with Zamasu saying "seigi/ningen/kami"

And yet he still smiled during their battle afterwards. And those people were actually killed too.

That's not the same as Zen'o possibly killing people while Goku clearly believes that he could stop just by talking with him.

Duh, Goku will just ask the dragon balls to restore the erased universes.

Frieza was such a piece of shit it made Goku break character and give an actual fuck.
But anyways, like that user said, Goku only sees what's in front of him, and is the kind of person who doesn't consider the possibility of things going wrong, like someone who prepares for tests the night before and somehow makes it through (though he fails the hypotetical test during the Buu arc).

Can we take a moment to talk about how hot this pharao girl is?

t. Zamasu

>girl
That's a tranny man.

watch the episode again, Kaioshin says something like, if my universe is erased I won't be able to take the shame. Gods aren't getting erased.

>yfw he's the prelude to black goku

>Goku only sees what's in front of him, and is the kind of person who doesn't consider the possibility of things going wrong

The Buu Saga had him do exactly that. Goku's become Majin Vegeta without the excuse of literal black magic tainting his head.

>Goku clearly believes that he could stop just by talking with him

Goku didn't even have that much to say for himself after Gohan straight up asked him why he was so apathetic, but I certainly hope that Super finds some way to redeem his character.

I like this turn of events, it's like a deconstruction of Goku.

Other way around m8.

Is Goku actually a villain from others universes POV?

>Complete sociopath reaction to finding out quintrillions will die because MUH FIGHTS
No one else seemed to show much concern for the other universes dying. Just about universe 7 potentially dying.

what is with people thinking Goku is turning evil, he's not he is just the antagonist for the other universes that doesn't mean he's evil

Gohan said that other universes would revel and he clearly said the whole thing is horrible.

>When he found out that Universes would be wiped he shirked responsibility "Oops I didn't know Zen-chan was gonna do that?! MAH BAD!"
What could he do to take responsibility? The only way he could have possibly fixed this incident was to talk to Zen-oh and get rid of that stipulation, but Whis tells him not to bother.

Goku is honestly getting annoying with how he has to have his lolrandumb moments with shit like interrupting the great priest and going up to greet Zen and shit. Also with how carelessly and his shitty attitude when he didn't listen to Beerus when Beerus was threatening to kill Goku if he went to Zen's palace. He was seriously just being a straight up asshole.

Goku hasn't actually destroyed those other universes yet, but he's definitely gambling with them like a selfish cunt.

Black showed Goku the real potential of his body.

>Trunks is there
user pls

He's crossing the line between enthusiasm and arrogance, I hope someone slaps his shit.

Second to last should be Zamasu. Can't blame Trunsk for that.

This is what happens when you have no consequences for your actions because throughout your life you've used Dragonballs to erase your mistakes

>Goku's become Majin Vegeta without the excuse of literal black magic tainting his head.
He got old

>implying they'd make goku the bad guy

If they actually did that and didn't do some bullshit "bring the good back in him" and they had to kill him I'd give DBS a standing ovation.

>Goku doesn't like bullies.
Oh yeah, then why is he bullying all the other universes?

Checkmate.

honestly, this.
I don't want it for le edginess, but Goku really does deserve it at this point

That's the point of this arc. He's become what he hates!

>the winner receives the Super Dragon Balls
Well there goes any tension for this arc

If universe 7 doesn't win and wish the universes back it'll be universe 6 wishing them back because "Champa owes Beerus one" for giving him his own Earth.

and if they revealed the super dragon balls at the end you would have called it an asspull
fuck off

>Goku uses super dragonballs to unerase the other universes
>Zeno overrides the super dragonballs and tells Goku to fuck off

>Well there goes any tension for this arc
Wouldn't the tension still rely on universe 7 or universe 6 winning the tournament? Plus, universe 11 looks to be the biggest rival, so I don't think 6 will be making it to the finals. Not to mention no matter who wins it, the super dragon balls only works if you speak the language of the gods, and the gods of the winning universe may actually be fine with the other universes getting erased like the clown god. And even then, what's to stop Zen-oh from possibly getting angry that someone undid his own actions and just erasing everything he did erase plus the universe of the winner?

>Goku uses super dragonballs to erase zen-chan

can...can he do that?

Why doesn't the winner universe just wish to the super dragon ball to restore the defeated universes?