Political Torture

I've browsed this board for several years now. It has had occasional glory by being the first on breaking news. Zimmerman trials, Turkey downing a Russian jet, the past election cycle have all been decent moments for this board. Other than that, this board is completely fucking pathetic and embarrassing with its constant cuckold and blackened fantasy, threads about women ignoring you and why they suck and being unable to get jobs. It sucks that conservatism and right wing is grouped with you worthless faggots when none of you actually live a lifestyle of conservatism. Neets, anime watchers, trap lovers, video game lovers and frequent fappers are all worthless beyond saving. That's why if this "day of the rope" ever fucking happens, those I labeled from above will be having their limbs broken at the joint then crucified to a cross. You see, I believe most of you to be incapable of living in a new rugged, white society, much less being able to further this new society. The degenerate lifestyle of you people is the equivalent of that of the niggers and liberals you all talk so poorly about. Those of you who barely pass the bar of being a white upstanding citizen are to weak to commit violence or torture to further our great cause. If you can't break someones limbs and crucify them naked like the Romans did, then you deserve to be the one hanging from the cross. If you can't stab through someone's cheek, cutting down to lips to open their mouth, bash their teeth a hammer, pour either freezing or boiling water onto their open wounds, then dig out the rest of the tooth and its root with a knife, you do not deserve to be considered white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4
youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This weakness is the exact reason why I will claim to be a Sup Forums person in the aftermath so I can coax any of you remaining faggots out of the ruins of your parents basement to torment you with excruciating pain. Sup Forums does NOT stand for white people, does NOT stand for conservatism and traditionalism, and it Damn sure doesn't stand against liberalism. I mean Jesus Christ this boards mascot is a fucking sad frog, how much more pathetic can it get?

>this board is pathetic

yet you're still coming back.

tl;dr

Save for maybe Poland and even less likely Russia, the "day of the rope" will never happen you delusional stupid fucking faggots.

Get a job and move on in life.

>this board is completely fucking pathetic

Whatever, nigger. See you tomorrow.

Stop posting pictures of your girlfriend without her permission.

As of now I am in South Texas hunting and the only reason I decide to get on was because I wounded a hog right before the sun came up and practiced different torture techniques on the black basterd. Pic related. The squeels of the hog scared off any deer so now I'm having to wait again.

Tldr
Saged

Torturing an animal doesn't make you cool faggot. Real men give the animal a quick death.

Anyone else here know what the day of the rope is from?

Hint WLP.

Nice blog post fag.
Enjoy the ride or gtfo, nobody cares.

I R8 your B8 as 56/100

Die with your rage!

I didn't do it to be cool buddy, I did it because I imagined the fucker to be you. I'm sure it sounded just like you with a pussy ass, high pitched squeel.

The shills won, 8pol is the only board left with actual discussion. Not to mention the mods actually do their fucking job.

>this board is pathetic
>writes wall of text to get attention from board
>projecting onto the board his own level of pathetic

Half of the shit talking on pol is projection. I even catch myself doing it

Yeah bud I'm the pathetic one. I'm pathetic because I'm tired of only seeing threads of how nigger culture is better than anything else, how all white women are whores and how jobless everyone is. Yeah I'm pathetic for merely calling out the bullshit and stating how I wish this board would only post the informative political shit like it use to and not >my brothers a trans, what do?
This use to be decent board, but now its only for those with nigger tier lifestyle and ambitions. No self respecting white person should stay on this for too long. I left months ago because of the cringness of this site and the only reason I created this thread was because I was triggered so bad by the sheer amount of stupid topics this board discusses that I felt obligated to inform any self white respecting man who thinks this board is decent because it occasionally triggers liberals that its not and that anyone who religiously goes here outta be tortured

>crucified to a cross
You really are a moron, aren't you?

Hey op, curious about your pic. Where did you get it from? Pretty sure that's a pic of a pig I killed with a spear.

>crucified to a cross
why waste yer time? killing is about efficiency

Come on faggot, post some more pics of the pig you tortured to death. The person that took the picture of the pig I killed told me about this thread. If you did kill the pig in your picture, it looks EXACTLY like the picture of the one I killed.
And the only place I posted it was on Sup Forums.

Actually I originally hit it with my Mathew's Solcam bow. That and the multiple stabbings I did is why it looks so bloody. But I took the pic

Killing not the plan, sending a message of suffering to deter others is. I don't want death, I want suffering. I want degenerate fucks to beg for death to come, to be overcome with guilt and regret for degrading society to the point where at now. The time for mass killings ended long ago, its going to take tortures abd painful deaths to strike fear in all those who ruined this world

Its the only pic that isnt to large. Ive tried to post others but this gay website wont let me. If you know how to scale it down from my phone, then I'll be more than happy to share with you why animals run at the sight of humans

Ok. I'll tell you how it really went. I speared her in the neck on her right side. The spear went through and somehow cut the left leg. No that I'm recalling it, the spear probably cut the leg when she turned on me.
Anyways, I'd love for you to post more pictures to prove me wrong. It would be a hoot to know that someone had a picture so similar to mine that it would be mistaken by the person who took the picture.

Just crop the pictures down to where they fit.

Good kill user. Did you harvest the meat? When I was a kid we used to fill up flat bed trucks next to cabbage fields the hogs would wipe out. We’d fill the bed full of hogs and drop them off at church.

Pretty sure even a degenerate retard could figure out how to post a fucking picture on Sup Forums.
I just went back and read some of the garbage you wrote and I'm pretty sure youre just an idiot trying to get a rise out of people. A real Hunter would be ashamed to admit he tortured an animal the way you did.

I bet you're real proud of that kill, aren't you OP? Look how tiny it is lmao

Do you know why that frog is sad, user?

Your really ready to do this OP?

Fuck forgot to post the video

youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4

>People watching anime are niggers
>If you can't savagely murder someone you're not white
It's the white man's ability to not be a savage animal that makes the race superior.
Nigger tier white trash like you is useful only as cannon fodder in the armies wielded by genuinely refined white men.

Yeah your right, I'm not a real hunter. I'm a supremacists that's believes in values and a pure race over anything else. I use animals to further my gains and pleasure, for whatever purpose I wish. I could care less about your hippy emotions or what is deemed to be acceptable by your fucked society. Welcome to the real world count, its not all sheltered and depressed like yours.

t. impotent faggot

>Welcome to the real world count
I really wish you didn't point out that I'm royalty. I hate it when people treat me different just because they know.
But seriously, I'm pretty far away from being a hippy. I've killed and eaten out of the woods my whole life.
Really no point in trying to bait me with your edgy shit. I just want to see more pictures of the pig. I'm asking you to prove it's not what I said it was. I'm relying on you because I can't find the pic I posted and I'm still going through the archives.

People who watch anime have no ambition or fucking chance at life so they dillude themeselves in a fake reality so they can escape how shitty they are. People who enjoy anime are those with no real life friends because no one finds twirling around like a faggot with magical sparks shooting out there ass and fighting mythical shit entertaining or something to base your values off of. Being a savage has been in the white mans blood since forever. Its the reason why we tamed the niggers in the first place and built the worlds greatest killing machine. Look at Romans, built the worlds greatest civilization but was considered to be the most brutal one. So just because your to weak of a faggot to do what the rest of the white civilizations can do doesnt mean you can degrade the rest of us to your pathetic pacifist level. People like you are the reason why Europes crashing, people like you are why whites are being displaced. You spineless dicklessworthless piece of shit contributes to our fall because your to weak to do whats necessary. Hope your in the next highlight video on before, cuck.

tl;dr

cry more faggot

>If you can't stab through someone's cheek, cutting down to lips to open their mouth, bash their teeth a hammer, pour either freezing or boiling water onto their open wounds, then dig out the rest of the tooth and its root with a knife

You forgot 'nostrils raped' too.
BRAVE BRAVE SIR ROBIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8

A literal mental midget calls other mental midgets mental midgets on an anonymous board while confusing needless cruelty for assertiveness.

I've no words to express this state.

tl;dr
OP remains a faggot
sage this shit thread

tl:dr
once again op is a gigantic faggot

>A literal mental midget calls other mental midgets mental midgets on an anonymous board while confusing needless cruelty for assertiveness.
also this

You had me until:
>to weak to commit violence or torture
Fuck off Mr FBI guy, nobody here will fall for your bullshit. Nice job intentionally messing up "too" as well, what do you think you're successfully blending in with the "white trash" "racists" here or something? Go eat a dick.

>If you can't break someones limbs and crucify them naked like the Romans did, then you deserve to be the one hanging from the cross. If you can't stab through someone's cheek, cutting down to lips to open their mouth, bash their teeth a hammer, pour either freezing or boiling water onto their open wounds, then dig out the rest of the tooth and its root with a knife, you do not deserve to be considered white.
You sound like an AFRICAN N I G G E R

this is nothing. My wife's son's boyfriend does worse to me on the weekends.

>op implies I'm a faggot, nigger-loving hippy anime cuck
Eat a whole dick op. At least I can resize a picture so I can post it.

Yeah I bet you can from your moms basement with all the gadgets she bought you. I on the other hand am hunting out in the middle of nowhere with the only technology I have in my pocket. Know it's hard to contemplate, being outside without the comfort of your online reality, but not everything is compatible with this shit site

get some sleep dude, and stop wasting your time

I'm in the woods, bitch. I'm actually at my hog trap, about to dump some old cranberries in it.

Edgy.

Meanwhile in reality you have never been in a fight in your life and would have an anxiety attack and start crying if someone so much as yelled at you.

So are you going to post some pictures or STFU? I'm on my shitty Kyocera with 3g service in the woods carrying bait for my traps and I managed to get a photo out.
I might even sit here a while and watch me some damn non non biyori for max comfyness

Not hunting them, I just ruin their day when they step out.