Why should women have the same rights as men?

Why should women have the same rights as men?

Because they're better and deserve more equal rights

Honestly, they probably should not if you want a society that will survive. Giving women things like voting rights leads to the fall of the government. Giving them property rights leads to them plundering men. The flip side is that you have to outlaw divorce and "fun" marriages.

they shouldn't

cute

I'd fuck him

That's not a boy fucktard.

Everyone/thing on the internet is a faggot, traps are the norm buddy.

Got some bad news for ya...

If he is really a boy, that would actually be good news to me, but the last three times i´ve had hope it was crushed.
So fuck you.

No.

because yes

came to post this.
nu-males need to stop.
they don't deserve gibs because they are a cum-bucket.

sweetie...

Why can't this hell end for me?

DON'T KILL OUR HOPES

You're right, they shouldn't.

I want off this niggercoaster

They deserve every right except for the right to vote. If you have a good idea, convince your husband or run for office yourself.

They should have the same rights but there shouldn't be "equality". They don't belong on most jobs or in government. Our culture should reflect this. For the odd person who does belong on the job they should be allowed, but enough of this trying to equalize everything. Enough pandering to women or trying to get them to the polls. Most people have no place voting, if you aren't interested in politics enough to do all the research and philosophizing then you should stay out of it.

So which is who?

If i were President of USA i would give more rights to the transgenders, because they have the best from both men and women.

women can have rights, as long as they wear a leash.

Honest, non-troll, they need to have old style nordic laws applied to them to prove their worth and they can get an equal slice of the pie.

Women don’t deserve to vote

Greeks knew it

Romans knew it

Ancient Indians knew it

Poland-Lithuania knew it

Nigger tribal republics knew it

But we just haaaaaaad to ruin it

destroyed

destroyed

destroyed

destroyed

well, niigger tribal they do exists

it shouldnt

They shouldn't. Women are glorified children. There are the rare few who can operate in a mans world, the rest can't. So they must all be treated as lesser than a man. You will not have a happy long lasting marriage if you treat your wife like an equal.

How did they prove their worth back then?

Good example, Norway and others, they not only survived most of the countries, but they are the leaders of EU in many branches of industry

If they were tied properly to responsibilities I'd be fine on it. They aren't.

We,ll get the right back because you allow us every other right like financial independence and right to free speech and assembly

This is already how it works, despite quotas most women do women jobs and very few dont.

Even if i have no one to hold it?

We,ll use it to wedge ourselves unconditionally free again. Giving us heros gives us more to look forward to than subserviance and breeds ambition

They shouldn’t.

>That's not a boy fucktard.
omg!! assuming gender in 2017?

Because we believe in the moral imperative of classical liberalism, and adjust it to the dynamics of society as needed to combat systemic inequalities.

Less rights, less responsibility.

In practice, women when given equal positions of power as men, have done nothing but ruin it for everybody. Women are literally incapable of leading to the same scale as men. The whole fact that a "Womens rights" movement exists prove that they aren't capable of having rights on their own, and are literally campaining as asking men to allow them to move up in society. If they were equal to men, they wouldn't have been able to be put in the secondary position in the first place. If women were truly equal to men, there wouldn't be a campaign for "making women equal" they just would be fucking equal. They put themselves in this position because they aren't fucking capable of working to the same standard that men are capable of.

>blaming our biology
Wow what a fag. All things considered though you are correct that once settled agriculture happened womans rights took a nose dive

How is blaming biology an incorrect argument? Literally what else is there between men and women that would differentiate rights or differences between the two.

Sorry my own morning addled brain should have typed
>blaming us for having the biology we do
Basically your post reads like we chose to be inferior to you guys and thats retarded

if they deserved it, they would already have it

Equal rights is fine. Just get rid of quotas

a while ago I said that Sup Forums was gradually suggesting more and more ways of thinking that would agree with Islam.

is definitely in accordance with sharia

Until women stop allowing their emotions to influence their decisions no they shouldnt have the same rights. Not all women are as emotionally biased as others are but its due to those women so many things have changed for the worse. If men have an issue with something they deal with it or look past the problem women immediately call it offensive and raise the sexist card. When women use logic they can have more rights in decision making.

we need to snuff ouy way to the abbys

They should have the same rights so long as they have the same responsibilities, arguing otherwise is ridiculous.
Personally I want to strip individuals - men and women - of the right to vote and only give a single vote to married couples, who decide jointly how to use it. No more special interest groups, no more meme campaign promises, no more parasitic handouts, no more voting into the treasury to plunder what you can - only the people who can build and support families deserve the right to vote.

>who decide jointly
so you want to destroy marriages.
just memeing but surely you understand this is just asking for strife, theres a reason why you assholes want to subjugate us and as much as I oppose it on moral principles, pragmatically it does work.

>so you want to destroy marriages.
>just memeing but surely you understand this is just asking for strife
This is unironically how it worked when men had the right to vote though. It wasn't big bad brutes deciding they're going to oppress women all day while smoking big cigars and throwing money around, it was a matter of "what's best for my family" with the man having the final say in case of a crossroads. That's it.

>durr we'll i'll just backpeddle
now I'm not memeing
saying men have the final say is just saying only men can vote, which means you're one of those cucks who shys away from the very brutality you're now trying to pretend doesn't exist. but you've already btfo your own pretentions because theres no reason to say "give the vote to families and they can both agree on how to use a vote" when you are trying to say "give the vote to married men and they can choose whatever they want" unless you are trying to cover up an abuse of the system you're self concious about until you're told to put up or shut up.

bump

Is that Tim & Eric?