Seriously are you guys just racist because you're to fugly to get laid so you blame all your problems on women and...

Seriously are you guys just racist because you're to fugly to get laid so you blame all your problems on women and minorities?

You should buy some better fitting shirts, and I don't think that hat has been in style for a long time. You could use a shave too.

I just want to keep my country white

Sage in all feilds

A lot of it is just memeing to piss off retards like you OP. A lot of us realize stereotypes exist for a reason though. A man should be judged on his character(doesn’t mean I want racemixing to happen).

ugly virgins detected

hey shitlib defend this

seriously, your always going to have to go for the sympathy fuck, hows it feel to be a beta cuck knowing you have to dog hard to get a ride ? lol

Epic

Fuck you. I get laid three times a damn week and only that cuz I been slowing down.

Who is this alpha male american white guy.

why do degenerates act like having sex is some kind of achievement?

I'm imagining how you must feel, knowing that I know you're trolling, but still doing it anyways, with such little effort, yet expecting an effective result. How does that feel, user? Empty?

It’s a typical woman/ shabbos goy insult.

lmao iv'e fucked 14 different girls this year.
virgin

Far better off than you, at least I will not be thrown in jail for false accusations because a woman regrets sleeping with your pimply fat ass nor will I be a pauper because I chose to put a ring on it like you would.

Nope, I only hate the Jews.

You look like a fat Corey feldman

yeah but have you never thought of using women instead of animals tho, just sayin..

its not really a matter of not being attractive enough.

its mostly the fact that modern women are god awful...

pic related it me

Obviously. I have a sexy mixed girlfriend, while most of these fugs have probably never even touched a girl.

even if I was a virgin. why would I feel ashamed? Why is that an insult?

I'm starting to think they probably fucked you...
each to their own old chap

Nope. Certified 9/10, decent money, pussy whenever I want it. I hate people that are lazy and threaten the success of my country and the world.

If I take off that flag, will you die?

No its because we have love for ourselves and love for our people