What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8muiDhiRb_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Garbage.

Worst girl winning

I dropped it after the library arc. Not that it was bad. I just really liked her and knew I wouldn't see her again. Everything before that was pretty good. It felt like an omnibus anime. Apparently it turns full harem though so I don't regret dropping it when I did

A romcom/harem series that is actually worth it because of its protagonist.
Better hope OP sticks to the anime.

>because of its protagonist
Really? I thought he was fucking annoying. I only watched the first season though, so maybe he gets better

A disappointing ending.

Fun watch

How was eating your own shit?

shit

Chihiro aside the ending was such a horrible mess.
The goddesses arc felt a little too long at the end but the Heart of Jupiter was an useless, lon, boring arc that amounts to nothing.
It was obviously rushed, like he wanted to end it all quick for some reason.
Characters that don't matter and are forgotten as soon as they do what they had to do.
And a reality rewrite because it turns out LC is some kind of powerful entity that can change reality.
Turns out the sister LC so much admired isn't really her sister.
The time rewrite erases LC existense as a demon and recreates her as a human. So Haqua, her best friend and possibly the only one she had for a long time forgets she even existed and is trapped in a new hell that has both an energy crisis and no real person she can call a friend unless you count Nora, even the boss is dead.
We never saw Keima's dad.
And i'm porbably forgeting a lot of shit.

Manga was pretty good.
Also, the MC is the best character. That's rare in harem mangas.

Ignore the haters, they are buttmad because their waifu didn't win.

The World God Only Knows

youtube.com/watch?v=8muiDhiRb_M

One of the best OPs in history

Disappointment. You had a character that was "god" who then just got "tired" and then just said fuck it I'm out. The last arcs were also a mess, not to mention the bunch of heroines of the week who got forgotten as the "story" progressed.

I'm kind of confused at this one.
He was refered as more than a god and less than a human. And the autor made some special chapters to show that he really loved what he was good at and wasn't some escapist as you could have though.
But then in the end all that was false and he wanted friends and shit.
I know he wanted to deliver some kind of message but Keima's character wasn't really the best way to do it.

The track girl in the first episode was the best girl.

I guess the author wanted to say that deep inside all of us wanted to be or be meaningful to someone else, it's just that Keima wasn't the right character to do so. Al asspulling Elsy as some sort of OP deity was just retarded.

>wanted to be with

Fuck.

Well you would have seen a lot of her actually. Also even though it was harem it didn't felt like it at all since the MC wasn't hooking up with them at the same time if that makes any sense. Definitely worth skimping through the chapters at least.

"Meh" harem series that's only worth because of the protagonist. Harem heros are either blushing asexuals or pervert clowns. Keima in another hand is completely unique.

Also, this series suffered the same fate as Oreimo. Lot of people insanely hate it cause the girl who won wasn't popular at all. But seriously, don't listen to waifufags' opinions. Just read it.

Maybe if he had handled it better it wouldn't have been as bad.
Keima could have learnt to value real things while holding his own ideals.
He really made Keima's love fell too strong for it to be just scapism.
Isn't Kirino popular? It fells like she was liked by everyone.

You know what the ending really lacked, a heartwarming welcome to the Katsuragi's famiy for Elsie.
Like Keima's father appearing at the end and the truth being revealed so Mari is conflicted since she liked her a lot, and Keima finally acknowledging her as a sister so after some minor drama and some comedy moments they end up adopting her.
Not some reality change to be Eri Katsuragi since the beggining.

>what is falseflaging

>Like Keima's father appearing at the end

And then Kei mom acting so tsundere towards him. Man that would have been glorious.

A pretty good time with a mad protagonist and a dumb sidekick.
Support your local fire station pls.

best girl winning in the end

I actually forgot Mari was tsundere everytime Keima's dad was mentioned.
This series was so good i hate Wakaki for fucking the ending.

But she was a litle sister in an implied incest LN, that was what rolled with Sup Forums those days.
Of course i never read/watched Oreimo so i don't know if she really was cute or a bitch.

The most gloriously autistic MC to grace the genre.

It's total shit. Exactly like every other harem series.

>bitch.

She was, is a huge bitch. The reason she is popular is because many like to complain about her.

Original harem manga.

Average harem shit with worst girl winning

A pretty fun "girl of the week" harem manga that becomes kind of shit after a major genre shift culminating in a rushed as fuck ending.

Stay mad cucks.

a boy falls in love with 3DPD

I always liked the 2nd opening better.

adaption is decent but still you should read the manga

Butthurt

yeah baby

Tired of Chihiro bandwagoners who want to be on the right side of history. Get lost, you didn't suffer through the torments and taunts.

Yui was the best girl, Always was and Always will be

Elsie best girl

Season 1 is worth watching.
Season 2 is alright.
Season 3 skips way too much and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

The manga is pretty enjoyable and the ending is decent. The ending is very good only if you have good taste.

I like my romances more sad.