My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious...

My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious, I believe in God but I reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion. I work and pay taxes, as does my wife. I'm raising two children that one day will be contributing to this country's success.

So why does Sup Forums hate me again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Greece
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Greek_tribes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_flow
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=ElYEKMJLItk
youtu.be/6krhd5MADzY
youtu.be/Kesrrj450JI
youtu.be/YBa4MHA5zWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Until you go back to Mongolia where you belong and the Eastern Roman Empire is restored, you will always be a roach.

Why can't you just go back to Turkey? Germany is a Christian country and has always been.

hmmm... you are praying to a pedophile, that's why I hate you.

The whole meaning of word Gastarbeiter is that eventually you go back, Kanake subhuman

Germany for the Germans. There should be regional quotas for Germanic, let alone allowing fucking Turks in

>the Eastern Roman Empire
That “Empire” never discriminated based on race and is the reason you are subhumans today

>the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion
You dumb roach, if everyone was a Muslim societal cohesion would be absolute

I don't know if Sup Forums hates you. Where were your ancestors guest workers from, again? Also - you said you reject the teachings of Islam. That's great. Are you, by chance, a Christian?

>So why does Sup Forums hate me again?
Fuck off Turk, you set up a situation that will start ww3 and probably require my kids to "liberate" euorpe again., fucking kill yourself

Nice copy&paste thread you got there.

maybe you're not a problem but where there's one roach there are dozens more hiding spreading filth. so yeah unless you can keep your family from immigrating you're still a net negative loss for any western country

>template thread
>1 post by this ID

Sage

>be Islamic
>reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion.
>reject Islam

we brought the turks on ourselves, like the americans brought the blacks on themselves... So I guess we will have to live with that problem... As the turks get to third generation and more they became tolerable and I don't hate you as long as you don't live in parallel societies... However why would we import half of africa and millions more from the middle east, you too should be opposed to that. Are you? And what kind of god do you believe in then, you are not muslim I guess then, just some spirutual dummschwätzer

saged

You posted this exact thread last week.

Pontians are Greeks that lived in the Pontus region since the antiquity.

Lebanon and Syria became Arab only recently. They were Levantines before and way too advanced in comparison to the Slavs who did not even exist back then?

Indo European is a myth and doesn't exist. There's no historical evidence whatsoever.

Armenians are more Russian mixed rather than anything else.

Balkan is Slav and yes, we mixed with Slavs. You are the master Slav though and we can't hope to squat like you no matter how hard we practice.

The Eastern Roman Empire literally gave you subhumans a written language 1.200 years ago. When you first learned how to write, we were the epitome of himan civilization.

And also, your country helped the Turks after WW1 and you are the sole reason Constantinople is still under Islamic occupation.

You are a shame to Christianity and to the Orthodox branch. Better convert to Islam already. You have like 10% of your population fucking goats anyway.

The fact that you would post that pic encapsulates everything wrong with you in a single image.

> the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion
They are incompatible with ANY civilisation that can be considered "civilised". You should be grateful our European ancestors managed to stop them in Spain and the Balkans along with Eastern Europe, but the damage was already done. The Crusades were the last time Christianity managed to put some steel in it's spine, what you see today is a bloody stump of the original. Pisslam on the other hand is as strong as ever now that another great migration is happening in Western Europe. People are utter fools not to see what history has proven time and time again, that Islam and the Kafir will NEVER mend their ways. If there is no diplomatic or civilised solution to this seemingly perpetual conflict, then Islam (everything that is not on par with the Meccan Koran) MUST be destroyed if there is to be peace in the world.

The people who are apologists for this death cult are it's most important asset. Muslims or anyone of their kind DO NOT belong anywhere in the European world. (Daily reminder North Africa and Anatolia was European Christian with much greater culture).

now get in your rocket, and fuck off back to legoland bug chaser

Tell that to Wodan.

You are nonwhite niggers and not Hellenic. Fucking deal with it.

no they didn't

I see you have a lot of proof for this. Is talking empty words as facts a leftover from communism?

You aren't exactly clean either, given that you are around 20% muslim

Segregation, that makes a difference. Greeks are literal subhumans with negroid blood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Greece

More like 2% of Turkish leftovers near the land border.

I'll bite. What are the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion? Because you just sound like a roach to me.

You LITERALLY are a subhuman. What is known as modern Greek was killed at birth in Athens and Sparta.

Genetics change over time. The major pillar of the Hellenic world view was uncompromising racial purity. So Anceint Greek City States is something they can never ever claim due to SPQR period mongrelization. For the most of modern Greeks even Byzantine (multiracial society too) is a cut off.

Spitting of “Greeks” is proud Northwestern European, Northern and West Slavic tradition. Not only Balkan folks and Turks hate and don’t respect you.

Reminder that Steve King being considered for Donald Trump cabinet position says in this recent interview that modern Greeks are not European and real Greeks no longer exist.

At 5:26
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s

Modern Greeks have as much relation to Socrates as Jamal Pedro O'Roof has to George Washington.

Stop smoking crack.

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

Modern Greeks are subhuman grekoi mutts, not Hellenic

Do your job for once, mods, and delete this low energy every fucking day the same bait thread.

K, thx.

Because you are a dirty sand nigger. You have no place in modern society. You will be forced to go back

Look. It's this thread again. Secret herbs and spices goes in all fields.

get your feelings bro,I am Iranian working and living in Canada pay my taxes believe in god and hurt nobody mind my own business most of Iranians , Turks , Lebanese ,...are not bad at all compare to niggers or pakis or even poos but some people here still hate us

coming 25 years after the war ... muuh ancesters rebuild anything ... for fuck sake I hate this nigger tier of we wuz germanz of you roaches so much.

Greeks are NOT White. Can’t wait to see you all wiped out with SSA virus. I don’t even know why we are not outright killing greeks if anything. That’s how your ELITE looks like. That’s some strong resemblance of Irish-abbo quadroons and mulattoes in Australia

INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ.

Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
>mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

well you are dirty nigger sooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I only look half caste aboriginal because both of my parents are Greek

Why is the board constantly flooded with this same old shit? Is this all you've got?

Welp, tell your homies to be more like you and stop raping everybody and blowing people up

How about you UGLY subhumans go away from OUR homelands OUR ancestors built for US?

I never talked about Socrates. My family got exiled from Constantinople at 1923 for being Greek. We are the descendants of the Eastern Roman Empire and ancient Greeks are as much related to us as most ancient civilizations to their modern counterparts.

My greek bud literally roasted you faggot, stop trying already..

The only Muslims worth shit in Germany are the Alevi

Yeah, posting old men, really proves your point

He wrote that he isn't a muslim in the very fucking fucking part you're quoting, retard.

>don't talk to turks or hang out with them
>also bitch about them living in parallel societies

>posting some random image that compares haplogroup frequency
eastern slavs are truly retarded

>as most ancient civilizations to their modern counterparts.
ZERO relation. Hellens were racial purists, modern Greeks are mixed race subhumans that marry whatever as long as it’s orthodog
Yeah the nose simply expands at the old age

He said that he is a Muslim but prioritizes society's rules. Learn English before calling someone retard in that language.

Keep dreaming faggot. There has already been a DNA study that proves that the biggest part of the population is genetically related with those found in greek warrior graves that date back to 2 thousand years

Stupid roach. Gastarbeiter came a long time after the trümmerfrauen rebuilt our country. Fuck off, take your nigger tier IQ with ya

You keep showing your lack of education.

Ancient Hellenes were consisted of a plethora of tribes. Some of them were indigenous since prehistory, some came from the north and some from the east.

That's why Hellenes were always a mix of various skin tones and hair colours. Where exactly did you read about racial purity in ancient Greece, I wonder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Greek_tribes

>1 post by this ID

wew

>WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki).
we wüz builders and au hur ich schwör auf körän eh.

I honestly do not hate roaches, most of them have been good to me.
Problem is, multiculti shit will drive people apart, and make globalism inevitable.

>UGLY subhumans
pretty heavy come from Russian how about leave kavkaz alone go back to your country fucking slavnigger

not all of us Muslims read he said he is not Muslim just believe in god

One drop rule

US re-built your country, you had no money after WW2.

Sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_flow
Haplogroup subgroups are just a mutation, it doesn't say anything about your race.
There are numerically more pajeets with R1a mutation than there are all slavs combined. Does that make them aryans now?
eastern slavs are so fucking stupid and clueless.

What is your point? Every tribe and race comes from africa anyways.

10 posts by this ID

how does it feel to be a retarded gopnik crying about how non white greeks are

>one drop rule
t. Baltoid mongol

You do realize Slavs are nothing like the Rus' were right?

Who?

dude why you argue with him I am Iranian and I been in both Russia and Greece if you put aside Moscow and st peters burg the rest of country is absolute shithole

>has negroid blood
>not subhuman
“Gosh I wish more untermenschen from Iran moved in next door” are exactly the words never spoken by any with a proper home value

This, E haplogroup is common in greece but in its E-V13 variation which was differentiated in the balkans and spread further into europe by greeks, it was also common in ancient greece
and in minoan greece
and in mycenaean greece
and all greece

I believe he does his propaganda because Russia always licked their lips when it comes to Constantinople.

There was propaganda going on there before communism that after the fall of Constantinople they are the true heirs to the Roman Empire. Kinda how F.Y.R.O.M claims to be Macedonia nowadays. It's a Slav thing.

because genes are the history of the country ,everithing we do everiday leave a mark thas has consolidated for thousand of years ,in crimen agaisnt god leave your history and sput over what our ancestor fight for,you will never be fully integrated even if the 2 part want to do it

>You do realize Slavs are nothing like the Rus' were right?
exactly the same actually and you are not even human. You all DESERVE death for not being pure. You can’t into genetics, negroid. Russians are partly Finnic and Siberian just like Scandinavians, Balts and Finns. mong never LIVED in Rus. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Greek intellectuals
The only argument against modern Russia that can be made is that Iranian and other nonwhite subhumans for that matter are allowed to visit it

Thanks bro. I like Iran quite a lot as you suffered from Sunnis like we do.

I don't care about his opinion as much as for other people who can be fooled from his propaganda. Sup Forums seems a bit too easily convinced nowadays.

>untermenschen
dude Nazis recruit hundreds of thousands from kavkaz so shut up,nice chart there kid did you make that ????
I am pure northern Iranian with fair skin

They are just trying to get a place on the walk of fame. They either claim that constantinople wasn't greek to begin with or that we are not real Greeks, which is completely incorrect and never backed up by any properly done research. They always send you some links that lead to cheap websites that promote their propaganda

Thanks, based Sup Forumsish bro.

>My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious, I believe in God but I reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion. I work and pay taxes, as does my wife. I'm raising two children that one day will be contributing to this country's success.
>So why does Sup Forums hate me again?
You did shit

i bet you are from NRW

Let them believe. When the time comes they can claim Constantinople over my dead body.

>pure northern Iranian with fair skin
so what are you doing in Canada you fucking faggot? Go back

Well, the English went there uninvited as far as I know.

>The only argument against modern Russia that can be made is that Iranian and other nonwhite subhumans for that matter are allowed to visit it
that's enough Ivan,what you try to say you that you are very white sure you are is that all ...good now go back to pabushka kid

same thing as you fag working and paying my taxes

Greek Patriostism is rising and soon everyone will be awake. No one can sell our country to foreigners and we will get back our whole land. The great idea will happen soon and we have no effect on it whatsoever. True russians (and not scums like this faggot) will support our country through it's jurney claiming back our enslaved territory

Trzeba czasami Ruskim klapa dać

So you are a fair subhuman negroid. You ate literally a loser that was too stupid to make money back in Iran so he came to Canada to leech
The last thing superior British races forgot to ask is an opinion of the most ugliest “European” ethnic group

One day we will kill you all the same way we wiped out amerindians

Yeah, I'm sure Baltic people would agree with you.

>My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2
Probably larp bur tell us which year your ancestors came to Germany

Ever wonder why so many Poles rock that iconic “Der Untermensch” look?

That’s because “Poles” often have those subhuman negro genes thru Jewish side (jews are 2-6% nigger) manifested in them.

I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States were in 1965
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees" is whiter than Poland

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

Triggered? Well with your intelligence nothing can be done, you are a shame to your nation. Stop embarassing Russians you cuck

You understand the meaning of the word "Gastarbeiter", right? It means your ancestors should have left the country after making some money.
Our politicians are at fault though, not you shitskins.

>Sunnis like we do
I feel you pain bro,lived in small town in turkey when they found out I am from Iran they start threaten me lool. Greece is great country Germany fuck you and everyone over with EU

Because it destroys the Germanic culture and people and replaces it with slavery. You “work” and “pay taxes” but ultimately contribute to annihilation. The more diverse a society becomes the less stable it becomes. Look at America for example. There will never be an election in America that will not have mass violence follow its results. Part and parcel of living in a vibrant democracy :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ElYEKMJLItk

I can feel that the great desire will soon be fulfilled. Constantinople is a corner that faces Europe (Greece) and will eventually lean to where it belongs.

>wayt pipıl pls accept me pls
*cringes*

>working and paying my taxes
Alright then, carry on and stay out of the mosques

>when you're so asshurt you know a false meme by heart
sweet irony
youtu.be/6krhd5MADzY
youtu.be/Kesrrj450JI
youtu.be/YBa4MHA5zWA

this desu
fucking pathetic

ITs okay nobody believes that faggot anyways. I live around polish people, they’re pretty great

>same shitpost everyday
>one post by this ID
>probably does the same on other boards with different threads
no bump from me my tanned friend

>you are a fair subhuman negroid
>make money back in Iran so he came to Canada to leech
their president look better than 90% Russian men Russian women love men with olive skin. so shut the fuck up also must of the Russians here are on welfare so shut up