Bulgarians

Cashed out my crypto and I'm going to retire in Bulgaria. I know basic spoken Bulgarian and am looking for a good traditional bulgarka to start a family with. What villages can I go to where there are still traditional orthodox girls like pic? Preferably where they also crush grapes with their virgin feet to make wine

no turk, rapebaby or gypsy towns or kifli

Also can I get divorce raped in Bulgaria like I can in the west?

Fuck off we're full.

What? Birth rates are declining and turks and gypsies will soon rule your land

all the BG girls are too busy smoking cheap cigarettes and drinking .50euro beer to have kids

When will you fucking mutts learn that we don't want you or your muddy genes

Well your women certainly don't agree with you, from what I've seen they'll jump through every hoop to get a westerner for a shot at leaving

>we're in the EU
>we can leave anytime we want

Anyway, let's not get off on the wrong foot. If you're not memeing, you're welcome, have fun. You can't get divorce raped.

Thanks, good to hear. That was my main concern

>traditional orthodox girls
>marrying foreigners
Good luck, dumdum

But Bulgaria is a shithole and all the people there are brow eyed and brown haired.

Jokes on you I'm Orthodox.

>>traditional orthodox girls
My friend married one, he's a protestant. I don't think there is any problem, most chicks from poor countries really want to marry westerners with money. So as long as you have money and good looks it's easy, probably helps to be blonde and blue eyed and tall also.

>What villages can I go to where there are still traditional orthodox girls like pic? Preferably where they also crush grapes with their virgin feet to make wine

Are americans really this dumb ?

>kifli

The fuck are kifli?

Whores

But how? Why?

Pic related are кифли in Macedonia.

Just like Nigel Farage, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Emma Watson, et. al.? total shitskins lmfao!!!

t. Varg

>Be Bulgarian
>Be blonde and blue eyed
>Whatever you say, champ.

Why would you think that? Slavic people are known for being blonde with blue eyes.

aren't they basically Romanians?

to answer my own question

It's a shithole. But the people are great.
Gabrovo is comfy af

kys nigger.

Yea thats kifli.But we also use the word for good looking and not very bright women.
We are big in food/women nicknames.
For example
Pacha-insulting term for woman
Banica-nice thick ass
Lamb beef-young girl

are bulgarians white?

t h i c c
h
i
c
c c i h t

t. kamen