Star wars production team had really big problems trying to find really tall blue-eyed man to play the part of Chewbacca

>Star wars production team had really big problems trying to find really tall blue-eyed man to play the part of Chewbacca
>They couldn't find one in USA so they had to start making calls in Nordic countries to try to find one
>At last they found Finnish man named Joonas Suotamo
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5172749/Chewbacca-unmasked-Joonas-Suotamo.html

Wtf has Nordic people already been out bred in America? Explain.

Not a big loss desu

Fuck Star Wars

yeah a lot of nordics bred with irish english french ect. still some in the midwest but most tall whites in the u.s are Dutch. because Dutch here tend to be very religious and live in their own communities.

t.Dane who has a tall dad and a short irish mother

will they ever learn?

i know im one of the last "pure" norwegian families left in Illinois (outside of Norway,IL)

>*smack lips
>WE COMIN FOR YA WHITE BITCHES WHITE MAN

Why not hire pic related instead? He's 2.18m (7'2ft) tall.

Because chewie is a gangly motherfucker.

Nord genes stood no chance in America desu. Y'all got on the America boat too late.

> (OP)
>The 6ft 9in actor walked the red carpet with

The operative element here is HEIGHT, not blue eyes. He's 205cm tall. American childhood nutrition is shit, which stunts your growth unless you're a member of the upper classes. It's hardly surprising that if you're looking for tall people you get better results in Europe, and it's hardly surprising that if you're looking for blue eyes you find more in northern Europe than in places where the weather matches Spain or central Africa.

lmao jewlet

There are plenty of tall guys in the NBA though? Or are almost every really tall guy in America a basketball player?

Because he has to fit in the Chewbacca suit without bursting the arms every time he lifts something? Sure they could fix it in CGI, but if we're going with CGI we might as well pick the best voice and fix the eyes and height in post.

Midwest West still has some.

Jew jew abrams looks like an unironic untermensch next to the finn chad

look at that ugly kike
holy fuck
get the gas

Are there any scandi people at all left? Isn't Minnesota the state they mostly went to or something?

>burgers are all manlets

lol

Surely they could just get any tall guy and have him wear contacts/fix it in post?

They were looking for actors, not normal people.
Actors in America are all fucking manlets.

Minnesota Scandis are loner types that don’t migrate much. They’re mostly up in the north, which unfortunately is a small population.

>pretend being a manlet doesn't bother you for so long you excel at pretending
is this how actors are made?

Minnesota has a bunch as do the Dakotas.

Yeah, I'm sure in a country with a population of 360 million there isn't a single white guy who stands 7 feet tall.

Celebrity gossip isn't politics, Mohammed.

Fucking sage.

Shut up mutt

The NBA's the top pro basketball players from ~300 million people. They aren't exactly representative of the average over there.

This. Dakotas and Minnesota has loads of six foot tall blue eyed dudes.

Also Missouri
A lot of the Amish moved out there because land is dirt cheap.

EBIN :---DDD

Lol no tall blondes around here

I'm sure I once read that something like 30% of American men over 7' tall have at one point been NBA players. It's not too absurd to think when you consider how few people are that tall and how tall many basketball players are.

As a tallfag breeding with womanlets disgusts me, your father didn't, why would you doom your own sons to manlet status?
It's as bad as marrying an asian, almost

>Chewbacca is hotter than the lead characters
DIVERSITY YES!

Jews like to keep them out of Hollywood. Why would a tall, white man show up when he knows the Jews won't cast them? They can't have a dude who's 6'4'' standing next to their 5'4'' Jewish movie star.

Tall white blond blue eyed men tend to avoid (((hollywood))) since the kikes naturally hate them. Even those that are around like Armie Hammer gets shit on by (((buzzfeed))) and got so much shit on (((Twitter))) that he eventually just deleted his account.

Jews might as well point to a fucking star of David on their chest and scream "YOU SEE THIS GOY! IT MEANS NOT WELCOME"

Think about it this way, why would Jew boy director cast this man just to hide him in a big fur suit? Because he hates what the tall man is and takes a sick pleasure in letting him in the movie all while hiding his actual image. Another example, Bill Skarsgård (6'4) who played It. They made him hid behind the make up, because it would sicken a Jew to have a white attractive man in their kike movies. That's why all the stars of (((hollywood) are Jews, niggers and manlets.

It isn't about the woman's height, it's about finding one with tall men in her family.

Wasn't Chewbacca some brown furry creature? How out of the loop am I?

That only maintains your height at best, you want a tall wife to have taller sons, that way your giant offspring can conquer the french and irish

Why does the eye color matter?

Statistically, isn't Hollywood taller, whiter, and more male than America?

Abrams is a tranny

Holy shit, why do leftists (((critics))) lie so much?

52%

No. At least not the people they choose to make stars unless they've publically got down on their knees and licked Jewish boots.

Star Wars is the biggest meme movie franchise of all time. A few good movies in the 80s and nothing but pure unadulterated shit since.

look at the size of his fist compared to boyega's

Find a tall Asian. Dated one who was 5'6", which is pretty good for a Vietnamese girl. Her mom was tiny, but her dad was as tall as me at 6'3" and was the tallest Vietnamese man I'd ever seen.

You could make the argument that Britain has lost its way since Ireland and France were left alone.

>unless they've publically got down on their knees and licked Jewish boots.

So basically you're admitting that Hollywood is taller and whiter and more male than America, but this is because the Jews are engaged in some evil conspiracy to make white men rich?

Go home, Andrew, I'm not drunk enough to put up with your shit.

How do you deal with the small eyes problem?

This is pure nonsense. My dad is 6'2", my mum is 5'3", I'm 6'4". I'm pure white and my wife is Cambodian and 5'1", we're probably going to have kids in a couple of years. If I have a son he'll surely be at least 6'.

>has Nordic people already been out bred in America?
No, white Americans that fit that description know better than to sign up to be in jew wars and work for hollyjew and be turned into a faggot on the tv for the jew agenda.
Gas the kikes race war now.
Niggers tongue my anus.
Fuck this gay earth.

Lookin at pictures of pre-60s America, I notice most kids are blonde-haired and very Nordic in appearance. Now your typical american kid is a muttlet.

>Subjecting your kids to the existential crisis that is split ancestry and no homeland
There's a reason happa's go fucking nuts, they're intelligent enough to realise their existence is wrong and what their mother has done to them

>my wife is Cambodian and 5'1"
>If I have a son he'll surely be at least 6'.
No he won't, race mixing and short miscegenation is a bad mix for tall

>There are plenty of tall guys in the NBA though?
They picked a tall blonde man because they wanted the height without the chimpouts.

Despite what you'll see on Sup Forums, 98% of the global population is the average height of about 5'6-5'7. Lanklets are an extreme statistical outlier, they basically don't even exist. So this makes sense.

>They had trouble finding tall blue-eyed men
That's because they didn't look anywhere but New York and California. Two of my cousins have blue eyes and they're 6'6" and 6'7". And even then, they could have just found a tall dude and put contacts in. Not like the film isn't full of fake hogshit anyway.

6'7" isn't tall enough to play Chewbacca. The original actor was 7'3".

>tfw globally 99.9th percentile for height, penis size, and iq, but nobody believes you because everybody on the internet lies

Wtf is happening in that scene. And whats so funny about it.

all European ethnic groups have been outbred in America, it's why they're "huwite" and not a specific ethnic group.

Star Wars sucks anyway.

Chewy suit could be filled with Miles Finch and it would improve ratings.

>kikes flood Am*rica with spics and Somalis
>complain when they can't find a white person
The aristocrats

>caring about soy wars

dude, every 2nd fucker in the US is beyond 6'7'' especially gen z. Thank hormones in the food.

>Wtf has Nordic people already been out bred in America
I'm only a quarter Nordic, but I'm 6'5" blue/blonde. Fully North European.

And what have I done with my life, seeing as I'm in the top 0.1%?
Nothing. Trying very hard to change that though.

Wait, Pewdiepie was in Star Wars?

there's plenty of tall people in america

they don't go to hollywood tho, since hollywood is ran by jews, who hate them

there are plenty of tall blue eyed men in America, the reason hollywood can't find any is because tall blue eyed American men don't live in California and they have real jobs (not actors)

Do they have that same lanky stretchy physique?
It's very typically Scandinavian

yeah I know some guys like that

Manlets, when will they learn?

>death to white people, except when we need them for our movies

>problems trying to find really tall blue-eyed libcuck

whos the freak on the left?

>100% Icelandic phenotype.

Wilt "I had sex with 10,000 whywomyn" Chamberlain

Never skip leg day.

That's only the kids. Would you rather work with some fifteen year old giant who thinks he's hot shit because he's got a job or an experienced actor who actually knows WTF he's doing?

>b-but muh duck

that teen boy wearing makeup has really strong jaw

Disney won’t stop hawking their shit movie on POL like we give a fuck