One Piece

Why does Ichiji always wear different color shirt?
Strong as fuck right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-lioHUkjp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>new thread on page 1
So desperate

u mad?

Bobbin will oneshot him.

Ichiji will BTFO everyone soon.

SaNami in real life.
Thoughts?

Reminder these 2 are the hottest crewmembers.

I don't see Luffy and Robin on that picture.

>"But you should all know that Teach is a little different! The very structure of his body... is strange!"

- Marco the Phoenix

Marshall D. Teach suffers from Chimerism, either natural or from laboratory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)
>A genetic chimerism or chimera (also spelled chimaera) is a single organism composed of cells from different zygotes
>The existence of chimerism is problematic for DNA testing, a fact with implications for family and criminal law

Basically, people with chimerism coexist with 2 DNAs: one which is their own and one from a twin that died during pregnancy (on the very first stages) whose cells have been incorporated by the fetus still alive. Those kind of persons might have their saliva with DNA 1, thei sperm with DNA 2, Hair with DNA 1 etc.etc.

Devil fruits are DNA bound. This is why Teach can have 2 fruits.
Don't believe me? Why the yami yami no mi is a Logia that makes their eaters become "darkness humans"... but we never see Teach dematerialize himself?
Every other logia does it easly, but instead Teach always cash shots instead. Isn't it a bit strange?
The explaination is that the fruit couldn't make him a full user due to the presence of a second DNA taking parts of his body, thus making him unable to dematerialize himself, but at the same time giving him the chance to host two fruits.
This could either be natural chimerism or laboratory made one... hello Vegapunk! Because it would be hard for a person to understand this condition without scientific support. Also, it's like Blackbeard is aware of the condition but didn't know if the 2 devil fruit thing could work, that's why he told the crew he might have died before Marinefort (see, Shiryu of the rain "If this doesn't work, we're disbanded/fucked, right?").
You've known this here first and screencap this.

I don't see Zoro and Robin in that picture

Oh god this horseshit is a pasta now.

>No chapter next week.

I want to see him again, Sup Forums

I don't see Carrot and Ceaser in that picture.

Neckbeard?

Is he Yonkou tier?

Maybe

I reckon Sanji will ask Reiju to protect Baratie

I just had a retarded idea. Be/a/r with me, please.

What if blackbeard has been seeking powerful devilfruits so that he can imbue/feed them to his three pistols?

We've have not seen but a couple of weapons that have "eaten" devil fruits in action and Blackbeard was known to have multiple pistols to use in battle.
Currently the idea that Blackbeard uses multiple weapons/powers is a thing, with him having two devil fruits, but imagine if Oda could take it to the next level, giving him at least one gun with devil fruit abilities.

That's a retarded idea, user.

Perfect for wan piss

I think he'd rather let his crew have them.

If Sanji and Nami don't at LEAST hug after this, WE FUCKING RIOT!

We already have Big Mom with her 'three pistols': Prometheus, Zeus and Napoleon.

Why did Oda give Reiju that df? Who's gonna get poisoned?

Pudding

I really want blackbeard to be usopp's uncle (mother's brother).

My dick.

Someone will poison the wedding cake

I don't think it's a DF, probably just a side-effect of the procedure that made the kids superhumans.

>Reiju caring about anyone on that island other than Sanji and his friends
Think about it you retards. The answer is there if you think.

Post SanjixNami

Don't know about that mate, his crew consists of people with special abilities on their own. Pretty much set up to fight the Starhats, too.

But those are based off her one ability. I am talking about multiple abilities, for a much needed chaos.

Currently we have Kaido who has been manufacturing devil fruits, so we are to see a crew with around 100% devil fruit users.
Then we have Big Mom using her fruit more than creatively.
And finally we have Blackbeard hunting powerful devilfruits, reason unknown. His crew won't be copying Kaido's and we have been overhinted that a Vegapunk arc will have a bunch of Devilfruit Weapons.

So my guess would be that Blackbeard will have a mixture of all above traits.

Then again, It's just me wasting time instead of doing much needed work

she turned into a butterfly. that would be a pretty weird side effect

Thanks for the (You), but you fucking shipperfags are cancer.

Did she, I completely forgot about that. What's the page?

She only fluttered her wings that are a part of her outfit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-lioHUkjp4

Fastest link I could find, Blacbeard himself says that his fruit absorves everything, so he can't dodge attacks like Logias can.
Of course that could be a lie and I pretty much like your idea, but until we find out it remains a headcannon.

Is this filler?

Fuck me if I am wrong but arer there only two people in the entire series that wear Log Pose bracelets?
I can only remember Ace and Nami.

Is Oda a hack for not having such a detail more consistent?

He is a hack.
Notice how he is now backtracking on raftel?
"Raftel is not the last island guise xd, I was joking"

It's canon he gives them to his crew. He can still use them for anything else, he must have a lot of them.

I actually kind of liked the new anime episode, I am a manga reader.

I thought the pacing of the episode was good, and there were some reasonably funny moments.

The interactions between Pekoms and Luffy were entertaining,

The sequence where kinemon lays out who the different groups are and where they are going in an infographic was very well done, I think they put a lot of time into this because we are going to be watching this scene a ton.

The fan service scene with nami and the climatact was .. umm ... improved greatly with the addition of nami actually showing how she is going to use the thing and what kind of power it is capable of. I don't think the manga has done justice to how absurdly strong this thing is now if this bit is canon. She is a literal weather wizard.
wut?

A quick check on the wiki tells me Mr. 3 and Bellamy's navigator wears them.

I guess it's just because you don't a lot of naigators in the serie, and thoses that are don't always wear it.

>his crew consists of people with special abilities on their own
Lafitte has hypnosis and wings.
Maybe you can count Van Augur's sniping.

Who else is anything other than a brawler?
Except Aokiji of course.

Doc Q probably has some weird power.
Hopefully Stronger does too.

The king with horns probably has a DF.

Oh yeah him, even then he might from a fruit though.

Do you think Luffy would actually care or object to romantic relationships on his crew?

I mean, really. What would actually change if Sanji and Nami actually hooked up. They already spend most of their time together and Sanji's top concern has always been Nami anyway.

Idk and idc because it will never happen

Huh, I thought all of the were blonde

Why would Luffy care? What kind of question is this? He would actually be really happy, the whole crew in fact.
Kinda like pic related
Well you should care because it will happen

>Well you should care because it will happen

>855 Chapters
>0 romantic development
NEVER EVER

I love infographics in One Piece.

believe it.

haven't been in these threads for a while, is the shippershitposting consistently this bad now?

Sanji has always had a romantic interest in Nami.
I'd argue Nami only really started to see Sanji romantic recently. She never really got so touchy and moody about anything else, not even when Robin and Ussop left.

>Sanji has always been a pervert
ftfy
>I'd argue Nami only really started to see Sanji romantic recently.
Yeah in your head maybe

She has been spilling some emotions towards him this arc.

Waste of reaction

Me too, but Oda loves shoehorning shitty references into everything.

You should read the whole of the post you are replying to.

>She has been spilling some emotions towards him this arc.
>Slaps Sanji because he was being and enormous faggot with Luffy
>spilling some emotions towards him
Again, in your head maybe

?

Ah, it's you again. Weren't you already told to stay off this site because you don't belong here.

You're gonna upset that one user doing thar

Are you retarded, by any chance?
Maybe you need to re-read this arc. Or if you can't be bothered, I guess we shall see by the end of this arc.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Topkek

>towards Luffy
>not towards both of them
>Nami clearly said said when she slapped him "sorry, WE" we is the key word
I think I know why you are butthurt

>Name calling
So this is the power of Sanafags woah...

Notice how no one else types like you. Really, go find anyone else in threads other than one piece going "????" like a full blown tumblrite.

Wait, is this edited? I though Oda retconed Sanji's hair color.

>thorough the entirety of OP, the strong bond that the Straw hats share together has been highlighted several times
>Nami gets sad about Sanji's situation this arc
>''l-look guys! this totally mean they're gonna hook up!''

No seriously who do you think i am? What even are you talking about?

I don't like defending shipper fags, but I hate retards who use quotes and greentext even more.
If you're going to post here, conduct yourself accordingly.

You're the only retard on the site who goes "?" in reply to posts. And you were just called out for last thread, and here you are still doing it.

Thank you from proving my point. Again, notice how you will find no one else on this board acting like you.

No butterfly, just her costume

Not a shipperfag, I just feel like Nami has been more emotional than usual this arc and you can't even deny that she hasn't.

I feel like you lot are getting tunnel vision by constantly arguing with shippers and whatever other shitposter.

>Not a shipperfag
>Your filename matches with
Sure you aren't

I do that too but usually with pic related.

>you

>faced with the danger of losing a crewmate
>becomes more emotional

Really fires up my synapses.

I guess your ban expired huh

So where the hell is this going?

Luffy has two devil fruits too it's just one is in his hat.

Future ally after his mom is dealt with

>mfw he becomes the Majin Buu of One Piece

Death of Shanks.

she was just as emotional of the possibility losing robin and usopp

>10 minute gab in time
>suddenly two replies in the same minute
God, I hate how One Piece has the dumbest and worst shitposters on this site.

Ban for what? Telling you not to shitpost?

The world needs more Biggu Mammu doujins. Don't you agree, guys?

?
yes

How the fuck is posting ''?'' shitposting are you retarded

Stop posting badly and follow the rules.

Please stop.

Because it's tumblr behavior for one. Second, it's not even close to correct English and this is an English board.