ISIS defeated

How come I haven't heard about this on TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_United_States#Covert_actions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you had no part in it, other than actually creating ISIS

This. America is the great Satan and a threat to Europe and the world.

Shut up mutt Isis goes back to the Russian invasion of Afghanistan

Because victory is largely due to Iranian assistance

Because Trump Is Evil And Must Not Get Credit.

Meme flags are banned from my thread, don't reply to me anymore.

So all the "syrian" refugees can leave now, r-right?

Oh they CAN leave whenever they want Hans

It was several times on german TV news

All I saw was lefties crying about how evil the AfD is for demanding return to safe areas in Syria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_United_States#Covert_actions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change
Oi vey, I have been found out! We dindu nuttin'.

ISIS who?

Are burgers really this dillusional?

Nah it was the kikes who created ISIS, Mossad especially. Obongo definitely gave them a fuck ton of aid though

Because (((they))) need to keep people in the dark so they can continue exploiting others

As a burger I can confirm the delusional is strong in us but will soon end.

Finally ISIS is defeated and the Middle East will be at peace

He showed up on that boat to announce Saddam Hussein was defeated, why do people pretend he was wrong?

it was on CNN, top story

Just say YOU did not see it

>Nah it was the kikes who created ISIS
That's literally what I said

same reason the media ignores the unprecedented success in the stock market. they cannot cover anything positive while a republican is president

How many did they kill?

>boat

It would be racist to ask. Just let them decide on their own.

They're claiming ~25,000 killed and 5,841 captured

And they lost 35,000 of their own troops in the process which... doesn't seem like a great ratio for a "professional" army.

Becausce it's messy.
Americans expect that Victory means the other side gives up and we all move on. We expect every war to be WW2.
But here ISIS just kinda disappears or becomes a rump terrorist group. A splinter group breaks off. Another group uses the name as a brand. Al-Qaeda still flourishes in Idlibstan. And we can't decide who won the battle. The Syrians? The Kurds? The Iraqi's? The U.S. Airforce? It's all too complicated for a country whose populace literally can't even find Syria on a map.

But do you know what the real secret is. You havn't heard anything because our moats make us so secure that everything we did to ISIS was a voluntary choice. We did it without thinking. And no one cares because now one has to care. Shit that might actually affect us we care about. That's why the Iraqi's, Kurds, Iranians, Turks, Alawites, Druze, Assyrians, and Saudi's care. It affects them. But we don't have to care. It's far away and doesn't really affect us. So why give a damn?

>Goodale confirms 60 ISIS fighters in Canada
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

You're in denial. Isis has come home to roost. Going to need to supersize that wall, aye?

Why would you expect any truth on the electric jew?

Yes.

That's a pain in the ass to deal with, not an existential threat. ISIS literally drove up to the outskirts of Baghdad and Erbil before being driven back. The Kurds in Syria we driven into a corner and were fighting while pressed up against Turkish border knowing defeat meant genocide. The defenseless Yazidi's were facing extermination by ISIS territorial control.

A nation of hundreds of millions has 60 douchebags who are so retarded they actually believe in and stand by ISIS. Oh no. I feel so threatened.

>A nation of hundreds of millions has 60 douchebags who are so retarded they actually believe in and stand by ISIS. Oh no. I feel so threatened.

You aren't threatened by what you control Schlomo.

Because Israel is fucking pissed ISIS failed to overthrow Syria and, in their saltiness, are denying permission for MSM to cover the defeat of their rent-a-terrorists.

Nah, you attacked Iraq and Libya creating a power vaccuum of disenfranchised muslims with nothing left. They're still pieces of shit for all the atrocities that they have done, but you guys definitely fucked that area of the world up.
I don't care, just saying, at least admit it.

in which the Americans provided the Mujahedeen with weapons and training

Poor poor muslims. Always the victims amirite?

Because the Jews are angry. ISIS is a Jew mercenary force going around destroying culture and Christianity and installing a primitive way so the Jew can dominate.

You have no idea how bad things really are.