Give me one good reason why psychedelics shouldn’t be legalized

Give me one good reason why psychedelics shouldn’t be legalized.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3537171/
morgenpost.de/berlin/article113166654/21-Jaehriger-springt-im-Drogenrausch-aus-dem-Fenster.html
berliner-zeitung.de/21-jaehriger-hatte-offenbar-drogenpilze-gegessen-im-indianerwahn-aus-dem-fenster-gestuerzt-15522064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because pleasure should come from practical work that builds the nation strong, not from chemicals.

because they are drugs.

Did you faggots reverse flags?

Give me one good reason why they should.

It would tilt political leaning to the left.

Studies show that one use of psilocybin, DMT, LSD, etc, etc, produces permanent rise in the personality trait openness. Openness is one of the most reliable predictors of political affiliation.

Most people lack the self control to use them responsibly. They'll trip themselves into psychosis, emotional problems or a permanent stupor and become a burden on the rest of society.

You should be allowed to grow shrooms for self-use, that is a set legal possession amount. You can't really abuse them due to tolerance and them tasting like shit. And you need to eat a heaping pile of that shit to get any decent effects.

They should be legalized

Source for these claims?

I don't want someome tripping to do maintenence work, or surgery, or dentistry, or make my cheeseburger. People who have tripped or are tripping don't have proper control over their faculties.

Only for Shamen. It shouldn't be a party drug for retards.

I use to sell shrooms in college. Would push about a qp over any given weekend. I can't tell you how many frat bros went full retard, wandering into strangers homes, wandering tye downtown area like fucking zombies, one guy got tazd by the cops,.
To put it short, not everyone is cut out for the trip.

There is nothing strange here citizen. continue living as normal.

see very many conservatives smoking pot or tripping acid? they only do meth and benzos m8

They don't have any.

It opens your mind to how vile shitskins really are in some cases.

And I don't want someone thats drunk to do any of those things. Just because mushrooms are legal does not mean its fine to trip in any of those situations.

Addiction to substances that are not inherently addictive is an indicator of other personal issues that are not necessarily just will power.

I didn't used to play video games for 10 hours a day because of a pure lack of self control. It was because I didn't have purpose in life.

see very many drunk people going to work and NOT getting fired? shrooms are different from alcohol, don't ebin lad

cos they can make you go crazy

Nice!
Im a KA who would take groups on their first nature trips to make sure they werent doing retarded shit. I babysat them while I tripped, they would have no idea.
Dieu et Les Dames!

because they can have negative long-term effects on your brain, even if regular users swear that it's enlightening
>don't be retarded

Anyone else take acid and become right wing? Can’t be the only one. It opened my eyes to the bullshit of how obsessed people are with identity politics and consumerism.

Although I do know people who abuse the fuck out of acid and for that reason I think it should stay illegal. Some people are not meant to have it. Those who seek it out usually find it. Not for the faint of heart.

Alcohol is already legal, yet being drunk at work/in public is not the norm...

Becouse it is like extasy.

You wouldnt eat extasy, would you?

In Sweden we have the most powerfull mushrooms in the world.

We call them Toppslättsskivling and they are growing everywhere.

I have them just outside my door. Wouldnt even tuch them.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3537171/

Just quick search result.

I first heard about the effects from Jordan Peterson's lectures.

Yeah that is smart, I have never had a bad trip, but i always did it in safe outdoor settings.

People who take psychedelics instantly think they can fly and jump out of their window.
That's why (((shrooms))) should stay illegal.

That’s pretty anecdotal, I’d like actual studies on this.

Dude pop a shroom and you get high as fuck dude. I'm all about that shroom poppin panty droppiin lifestyle. One time I was shrooming with my girl and busted one up in her. Had her limping for weeks!!!

>Being this retarded

because people have no idea what they're doing. there's no real education for psychedelicss and fools will overdose, treating it as some party drug. they lack spirituality to comprehend what is happening to their minds.

Nature protects. No mirrors too

why do you give a fuck?
do whatever you think is right, obey your conscience, not the government

Cause they’re degenerate.

...nah fuck it. Legalise.

Soup time!

Yeah man mirrors are bad

You can’t get an erection on shrooms and have no desire to fuck anything. Also, it’s not a party drug, it’s meant for introspectiveness.

What a coincidence that those vehemently against psychedelics have the least knowledge of them

Becouse if you legalize it anybody who kills someone else after consume it, the killer will be excused of the murder.

>Hey I killed this person because your drugs make me do it, it is your fault

I would try to give them advice. "Only take half 8th max if it is your first time"

See the kid on Monday
>how was it
I saw my dead grandma and cried for 9 hours
>how much did you take
The whole bag
>facepalm

That’s the most retarded thing I’ve heard, alcohol is legal and makes people do stupid shit, yet said people are still punished for their crimes while intoxicated.

Yep got a BJ and moved into 69 while tripping on shrooms and it was like staring into the abyss. Said fuck it and took her to the nature trail behind my house instead.

Some people need them taken away from them. After a few trips it is time to move on and use your newfound consciousness. Plenty of hippies who can't let go of the feeling and want to 'go back'.

If it stops you from making this same shitty thread every day then fine, legalize it.

I disagree, I enjoyed seeing myself on a high dose trip. It was unsettling definitely, but was interesting to see what I look like to others.
Also was fun to see my mouth curl upwards into a smile very similar to the Cheshire Cat.

Too powerful. They were (still are technically) legal in the Netherlands, but some dumb cunt had to kill themselves because the trip was too strong.
They were legal too here in Denmark until some fuck went on a killing spree on shrooms.

My wife has huge tits and we were tripping once, decided to have sex, all of a sudden the viens on her tits are very visible and like an iredesant green, like shimmery. I could see the blood moving through them.
We stopped, went outside and laid in the grass for 3 hours.

Only people with high enough IQs can trip and make it help them. If you give a dog mushrooms they don't become any better because they can't understand it.

that's fair, sorry I can't provide it, i wouldn't know where to look

>take psychedelics .....jump out of their window.
If that was true, I'd say the problem would solve itself in a Darwineistic/Eugenics manner

Because people would see the truth.

>IQ 80 normies should have access to psychoactive drugs

ok, what could go wrong

none is plenty enough

portugal bro knows whats up

It happened in Berlin a few years ago. Some neet in the ghetto thought he was an indian god or something, jumped out of the window and died.

god i wish that were me

Can confirm. I've had people tell me how they supposedly had sex while on shrooms, but I've never had even the slightest inclination towards sex while tripping. Even when my ex was trying to be all over me, I just turned her down and told her that now wasn't the time and I'd prefer to understand my own mind.
She was upset, but I was too focused on myself.

Wtf. I never got this, I have taken 10 grams of shrooms at once. And never once did i forget basic physics.

took them quite a few times in the heyday. Really pleasant to me and really intense. Helped me sort some internal mess but I have seen people losing their shit to a point of shitting themselves and so on.
Also my ex was pretty much a degenerate taking psychodelics and everything else daily, without sorting out her mess.
So I guess they can be nice but its up to individual and you gotta still do the work.
Also keep in mind native americans and south american natives took them for centuries and never invented anything beyond stone tools. Their art is tight tho, which I'd say hints potential.

Soft cuddling can be nice. But generally you want your own space.

That really doesn't seem like a problem
Unlike say drunk driver crashing into someone a degenerate neet jumping out of a window seems like a net positive on society

>IQ 80 normies are able to vote and thus directly influence your life
I think giving them drugs is the smallest problem right now
>take shrooms
>think you can fly
>jump out of your window
>die
stupid people will do stupid things, I don't see why shrooms should be illegal for me just because some stupid fuck couldn't handle himself.

CUZ CHILDREN WILL BE HURT

>because pleasure should come from people wageslaving for my neet money

Kek I remember this

>This.

user, you are not a normie and real serious they should not have access to any drug at all because they are violent and retarded savages so please bin the "I" talk, we know which is why OP is wrong on many levels, same reason liberalism works if everyone has a +1xx IQ but they don't

Absolutely. I can handle soft cuddling, but not full on cuddly cuddling, lest I start to feel like we're melting into the same person and that's just a mindfuck.
I don't mind melting/melding with my chair, but not people.

First time I did 30 grams I thought I could fly, but knew better. I had the idea of trying to fly, but also at the same time knew that I hadn't grown super powers and not to be daft.

John Hopkins medical research and NYU

The only correct response to any degenerate coming at you with "Give me a good reason for..." is "Fuck you, I don't owe you shit."

In literally every case it's just the thin edge of a wedge intended to destroy everything you hold dear.

Horrible. If you don't want to miss out on a lot of money I advise you sell them before they get damaged.

It sounds like they're mixing up the concept of "openness" with removal of critical thinking filters (aka "the bullshit meter"). Conservatives are open and we listen to liberal ideas, but more often than not, the ideas don't stand up to critical, logical, analysis. Like when we hear Bernie Sanders walking in during the worst financial depression since the great one, with the highest national debt ever, and promising every child a free college education, every unskilled worker a doubling oe tripling of the minimum wage, every dad a hooker, every mom a dude from bridges of Madison County, etc..., etc..., we hear it, we understand it, but we know it'll never happen because there's no way to oay for it. So we try not to be too condescending at Thanksgiving when we're talking about it with Millennials who have been to pre-occupied with protesting to actually take finance or economics so they can understand why Bernie Sanders is literally either evil or bat shit crazy.

Yeah I agree. The IQ determines the trip

Ofcourse it was his fault and not the shrooms. Media found out where he got them (headshops sold them as "smelly baggies") and bought some with hidden camera, leading to the closure of those shops.

Why not?

They shouldn't be, muh drugs people in this thread are retarded, banning and demonizing psychedelics is one of Abrahamic plot
What the psychedelic ingredient in them

Fuck off you degenerate druggie piece of shit

>30grams
Fuck man, I am gaging just think about eating that many.
Once I was drinking, buddy handed me a bag I took like 2 grams, chewed a bit and swallowed. 1 minute later I threw them up into my hand, had to reeat them.

Found two cases in Berlin, one 2013, one 2005:
morgenpost.de/berlin/article113166654/21-Jaehriger-springt-im-Drogenrausch-aus-dem-Fenster.html
berliner-zeitung.de/21-jaehriger-hatte-offenbar-drogenpilze-gegessen-im-indianerwahn-aus-dem-fenster-gestuerzt-15522064

It isn't pleasant, at all. But the trip is fucking worth it.
Trip lasted a good 8 hours full blast, went to sleep and had shroom influenced dreams, and woke up still feeling some effect from it for another 4 hours. Not full on by any means, but a slight softness to the world around me.

You obviously don't know jack and Shit about law.

Example of a democratic government punishment:
> Kill someone without using drugs without pre planning = 10 years
>planning to kill someone and then do it = 20 years
>kill someone while using drugs = 5 years
>Kill someone in self defense (between 0 - 2 seconds after the attack ) = 0 years
>be assaulted or wittiness one, go grab a gun and Kill the bastard in self defense = 20 years in jail

Laws are made to fuck honest working people in today's world.

That's retarded and so are you. If you'd ever tried a drug in your life you'd know this shit isn't true. Stupid lefty hippies are just more likely to try drugs. They doesn't magically transform you into one.

Yeah, I know that "afterglow" feeling. It can be very comfy

Great rebuttal with sound logic and calm demeanor. You’re really living up to the name of non-druggies.

I think you might be confusing trait openness, which is a multifaceted term, with the literal definition of the word openness.

If you are inclined to look into it more, I'd suggest that you tread carefully as the majority of psychology studies these days are overtly biased, corrupt, and not based in biological truths.

As I mentioned earlier, the work and lectures from Dr Jordan Peterson are a good, no-bullshit place to start learning about the big five personality traits.

Not sure why I quoted the mutt >
But sure he is a degenerate faggot
Drugs are for losers and niggers

Cernunnos made them so no they are fine.

The scientific studies are there.

I have taken both LSD and DMT.

Why are you pulling this out of your ass? The only way you’re not getting life for murder in the U.S. is if you plead insane. Having alcohol or drugs in your system does not save you.

>Dr Jordan Peterson
This is not Reddit. Go away you shill

You do realize that there is no such thing as empirical research in psychology, right? When they say they're doing a "study" it means they're writing a professional philisophical analysis of their "case studies" which more often than not haven't been adjusted for bias. There are no double blind studies or emoerical data. How do they determine "a change" has occurred? They ask the erson what they thought before, they ask the person what they think now, and they utilize their subjective bias in analyzing the responses. So, chances are good that the doctor is simply addicted to shrooms and wants you to be as well.

Remind me again why redditors worship this guy?

Boy this taxidermy is almost as impressive as those zany /diy/ dancing squillas,

>I don't know how the justice system works
Learn your rights and then come back, damn soyboy mutt.

>Argentina calling anyone a mutt
Calm down Gonzales it was nothing personal.

If anything you said was true, people would be getting shitfaced on Jack Daniels before murdering someone so they could get a reduced sentence...

wrong, they are not addictive

These fags don't even try drugs and they think they're experts

Because, this is your brain, on squoils.

>BLM
>Work
funny joke m8

Can confirm, I took shrooms around 14, then acid around 16 and I definitely became more right wing around that time