There are 200k Lithuanians in Brazil, second largest diaspora to the American diaspora...

There are 200k Lithuanians in Brazil, second largest diaspora to the American diaspora. What the fuck are they doing there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Brazilians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bunda

>What the fuck are they doing there?

Making Brasil slightly more civilised.

Don't see Lithuanians beheading people in the streets.

The first Christian priest that went to Lithuania to convert Lithuanians from paganism to Christianity had his head chopped off m8. It's a tradition.

Bump.
Any Brazilians around?

Slaves need masters

Yeah, I'm here. Do you known where they are?

Where did the Lithuanians go to? Will I get to meet someone with a brain for once in my life? And again, wtf are they doing here. But I guess they must get lots of bunda considering they're gigantic strongmen

Even the most pagan of Lithuanians back then was probably more civilized than the average huehue nigger today

Mind your own business.

I don't know, I was just looking at the wikipedia page for Lithuanian people and saw the numbers for their diaspora. It just seemed like the most random country for them to go to.

Can someone explain to me why every single Brazilian person is a transsexual prostitute?

Since you couldn't do a simple search I did that for you en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Brazilians
Turns out they don't live that far away from me

Brazilian government sold the idea that Brazil was a paradise for immigrants at a time when Europe had a population boom at the turn of the last century. The immigrants only stopped arriving in World War II. There are people from all over Europe here, but most have lost their roots.

Where are they?

I wanted direct answers.

How did they attract them, offer cheap land or something?

I SAID, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Relax Vytautas. Viskas gerai.

Ijui and vila zelina it says in wiki. Mostly south and South eastern Brazil.

It is quite sad, if it weren't for niggers Brazil could actually have been quite good. If the US got Anglos, Germans and Frenchs, Brazil got the rest of Europe. There were even Hungarian immigrants here in Rio Grande do Sul. But, as always, niggers and joos had to destroy the dream.

Fuck Angelica is of lithuanian descent, I would've never imagined that. Too bad she married ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Huck))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Angelica
Who?

Misleading them with false opportunities. The situation was so critical initially that many immigrants in the early years returned to Europe or went to other countries in the region (such as Uruguay/Argentina).

Most immigrants worked exactly in place of black slaves, on the same farms and for the same landowners, only as receiving a small production wage. A minority came with some money and bought land, did some small business, etc.

The difference is that the immigrants brought a culture of saving money, within a few years this population was already able to buy their properties.

Niggers and natives spent everything on gambling, prostitutes and alcohol. There are exceptions, of course, but most did just that. These exceptions were often miscegenated with whites.

Never mind I saw on wiki

There were also Latvian and Finnish immigrants, I wasn't aware there was this much diversity here in the south.

Yes it says these towns are stil majority finnish, baltic, etc.

At least here in Rio Grande do Sul most italians and germans came with nearly no money and were given lands so natives would be expelled. Germans arrived first so they got lands in river valleys, whereas Italians steeper lands

About the finnish: I actually went to Penedo once, it was obviously not your typical BR town, but was one of the most expensive places I've ever been to. An ice cream cone was like 28 bucks

>An ice cream cone was like 28 bucks
>fins have monopolised the ice cream market
kek,