youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
afrolegends.com/
noi.org/
blackpast.org/
youtu.be/svryVeZMNBQ
youtu.be/VV0Yv_JcRGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmfao bunch of fucking children... the eternal dindu

Who is this ebony goddess? All I can think about is filling her up with my spunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY&feature=youtu.be&

Never seen a sheboon like this IRL. Have you? Where can I find some?

>vapid, self-indulgent whores are attractive to me

keep the cycle goin dawg

How do I get a hit black woman?

Maybe we should try and free our race from the oppression and literal mind controlling conglomerate that is the democratic party rather than trying to go after innocent whites

I'm constantly working on this, but we are just so few in number, and easily isolated.

Join my discord
/GtPkRj

AYO I GOT A HUGE BBC CRAKER STAY MAD WHITE BOI

Nice body. Too bad she smells like shit because of the melanin and her pussy looks like shit.

Some of the sweetest smelling women I've ever had the pleasure of being intimate with were full-blooded Africans, and they also have some of the most delicious pussies I've sampled. I treasure the memories and crave a repeat of my sexual experiences with black women more than those of any other race of women.

shut up

All women of all races are vapid, self-indulgent whores.

Don't be too upset, friend. All it takes is for you to accept the truth, that black women are superior to women of all other races, and then you can move forward and have a happy life.

Nah. Youre just a nigger with a complex.

I'm white, m8. And I'll make it clear once again just in case you were in any doubt: I fucking love black pussy.

> the democratic party
youtube.com/watch?v=jqono80o690
America is a plutocracy, voting isn't going to help.

Some of those small business initiatives seem great and i think some of the "BLM" crowd are "in" on that (not like DeRay McDonalds - twitter.com/deray/status/638861298650845184?lang=en ) so... support, check it out, be part of it. Observation of the political and economic strings would be an important line of enquiry and investigation, VIGILANCE being a central part of freedom (Something that at it's lows Sup Forums clearly fails to accrue a critical mass of) and knowing vulnerable groups are prey for those who would use them. As well as continued observation about the big players and the structures they are creating.

(Hispanics in the "grey area" of immigraiton are another target group. They play "good cop/bad cop" with them every election to get them drumming up blind support for the exploitative policies themselves rather than a rational in/out policy.)

Remember that Jefferson is the good guy and Hamiltion is the bad guy in terms of a vision for America
no matter how much NewYork bankers try and fool black audiences into having a "personal link" to the historical figue of Hamilton and a hatred of Jefferson.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOuJV2kkKu4

Segregation was the product of forced COLLECTIVISATION (ironicly, with weird unnatural rules to make that more palatable for the more self assured whites) so the asme post-hamilton forces could more efficiently extract wealth from both groups instead of letting them do what they wanted and engage in free enterprise, together or not.

Observation and interaction with initiatives in Africa is important (if you care about that, we all should be) so that there is not transference and "cultural imperialism" but only rationalization and modernisation.

These are just areas where i have noticed movements, sorry if it seems didactic, it is just for your perusal.

If I started doing business in africa, the US government might have a problem with that.

how do i get a cutie black waifu?

Approach them the same as you would any other woman. This is assuming that you are capable of attracting any other woman, which might be a bit of a stretch.

The only thing you have to know about black women is that they appreciate affection a lot more than other women. If you're not used to treating a woman tenderly you will struggle to keep her.

tie some chicken around your neck.

What’s so special about the sex?

She is quite attractive, desu.

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

>Yakub

Keep fighting the good fight, nigfriend.

They really show you their appreciation, they work on the basis of reciprocation. However much you lick them out is how much your dick will get sucked. The smell is incredible, their skin feels so nice, their bodies are fantastic. You have to experience it to truly know.

>meme headphones
Nigers will eat all overpriced jewish shit.
That 2nd niggres thou...nice eu facial features.

>he's too poor to afford a poor of beats
Chin up, kiddo. Maybe one day you'll be as successful as these African goddesses. On second thought, that's pretty unlikely.

How do i get black gf

yuck do you fuck goats too

>melanin causes odor
>being this retarded

You must be from Alabama.

>black culture meets white trash: the beauty of diversity in america

youtu.be/svryVeZMNBQ

>youtu.be/VV0Yv_JcRGI

this is so fucking hilarious

Find a Christian carribbean import and get busy
They are not like regular American blacks, but pretty conservative
Jamaica is a plus Haiti is a negative and DR girls are scary

Why can't more blacks be like this user?