Women's March Has Officially Started To Attack White Women!

Sad part is all the single white liberal women in this country will eat this up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPzwspTOsPs
twitter.com/egsophie?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they’re canibalisizng

Feminism has always been an anti-white movement. Nothing new.

Fire up your alt twitter accounts and shill the hashtags with memes and arguments to win people over. Time to fan these flames and throw gasoline on the fire.

>"absorb this session"
>Tampon Riots
kek

toxic

Speakers
>(((Scholl)))
>(((Ellman Golan)))

Kek. There it is out in the open.

IF YOU'RE WHITE THESE DARKIES WANT YOU DEAD AND GONE.

I searched this Sophie Ellman-Golan cunts name, my shock when I foetusnd out she was responsible for this post

And funny enough, nu-feminism is also anti-women/female.

>implying the millenial left has ever been for the benefit of anyone other than white, college educated women

they're biting the hand that feeds them just enough to keep them alive long enough to vote.

A women' s march against women. Wow. I didn' t think the left could get any more retarded.

o that is funny

Its a great opportunity. Run with it anons.

Over half of women (53-54%) voted for Trump so it actually makes some logical sense to turn on white women

The amount of shit people are willingly to swallow knows no bounds

That's not going to end well. White liberal women are a hornet nest, you do not kick a hornet nest and expect them to lay mute.

The last two are true, though.

Drop all other threads and spam twitter with memes to divide these feminists!

Lmao you'll see all the brainwashed leftists white women defend their own demise.
I couldn't care less, i hate leftist whites a trillion times more than ill ever hate niggers.

Pretty much this

Checked

And the first one too you kike

Do you really think those accounts are fooling anybody. If anything it works against your end goal. Gotta pay for good aged accounts that look legit, and already have followers.

>nigger roasties ostracize white roasties
>white roasties seek new in-group
We can do it lads, we can bring white women back into the fold with this development

They're always cannibalizing
Except now we're going to see a divide like you see with men, the "wat" women and the "oh yes rabbi please tell me how bad it is to be white" women

The leader of Women's March is a Jew bitch.

I wonder if she'll pretend to be white and cuck herself during this, or just openly admit that Jews aren't white so she can do whatever she wants.

This, you don't hate the scorpion because he stings, you hate the frog that drops you in the river halfway there.

They never change.

but those are all facts...

Same with this heather marie Scholl cunt. Pic related

Burn them at the stake.

Reminder: of you want to redpill the white women. Push the #confrontwhitewomen narrative. Be relentless with it. Call them privileged, tell them to shut up and step aside. Tell them they are a hindrance to POC women in feminism. Berate them for voting overwhelmingly for Trump.

Don't fall back into the white knight savior beta arguments about Islam, the left, or stand up for them. White women need to be broken down just as white men were before them. That's the ultimate redpill. It will spark resentment in the heart of the white woman. We need to get them to hate the feminist movement, and the best way to accomplish this is to wear them down.

Kek

thought that was going to be a redpill until i read the last sentance.

>anti white women march
>created by jewish white skin women

jews really like to play the victims for attention

>white roasties seek new in-group

Man you are delusional.

First of all, this isn't that big of a thing. It's not going to be as far reaching as you think. Second, liberals love self-flagellation. They equate it with intelligence. They will sit in these circles with other minorities and cry and talk about how yes, they are devil incarnate, a sinner, a white devil that benefits from the evil white privilege and white establishment. And then they'll go home and go about their normal lives.

They're not going to leave their circle over this, because the truth is to them this action doesn't actually mean anything to them. To the black people there, they're appeased by the white sacrifice and white subservience display: a white woman crying and lowering herself in their presence. But to the white woman, this costs nothing. It's just an act. A type of therapy and intellectual gratification ritual. It changes nothing about anything, and both sides go home feeling happy. The white woman feels happy that she "contributed" and lessened her white guilt, and the black females have dominated the white female.

So on the contrary, the white women don't feel ridiculed or excluded. This type of self-flagellation is ritualistic pleasure for everyone involved.

What website is that? Looks interesting, sort of a "ratemysjwpeen" type of thing :3

of course she likes dresses with pockets. gotta hide those shekels somewhere

They're galvanizing, white liberals always side with an attacker. They live for this shit.

this

>implying leftists, especially women, give a shit
It's always been a self destructive movement with the goal of destroying Western civilization. Leftism is a suicide cult.

women don't like each other. never did.

This.

White women need to berated and shamed for being white women.

Push the privilege argument until they get so tired of it that they hate the feminist movement.

I think Gavin McInnes interviewed that cunt Heather Marie Scholl a few years ago
She was absolutely humorless

You don't understand women.

>because the truth is to them this action doesn't actually mean anything to them.
oh no, I wouldn't think so. Women hate being called out or being seen as the 'evil one' and take it really personal (especially the precious little snowflakes) They can dish it out all day long but they can never take it.

Remind white women that when the white men have been destroyed it isn't them who are next in line, it's Muslim men. Do they really think that Muslim men are going to be content with a bit role as muscle in their new order? Kek. Women and gays have the most freedom in white nations.

>Heather Marie Scholl
youtube.com/watch?v=zPzwspTOsPs

She also had zero arguments. She mostly sat in silence for an hour.

Yes, I do. If white women would stop being liberal due to minority criticism, they would have left a long time ago. They're treated like second class citizens within their movement, and they like it that way because of deeply ingrained white guilt. White liberals thrive on self destruction for the pleasure for the sake of minorities. It's practically their entire creed. They especially love it when they can appear self sacrificing or self loathing when they don't actually need to lose anything to do it.

So expecting white women to abandon liberalism just because they're criticized is fucking retarded. You would have to threaten to take something real from them. Like monetary, and something they don't want to give up. Telling them to feel guilty and criticize themselves is basically telling a fat fuck to eat a cake.

She'll do both.

I don't have a lot of time for western feminists. I've been to countries where a camel has more rights than a woman and where a woman can be used as a form of currency to repay debt.

In the middle east the patriarchy is REAL, not in Western society. So when these women start crying about how they're "oppressed" because someone didn't use the pronouns they like I can't help but get a deep feeling of disgust and hatred.

I've been places where women are beheaded in the middle of the fucking street. I don't want to hear about how you're sad that someone didn't use the pronouns you wanted them to use.

you don't have idea how bitter and angry these black women activists are against white women, they would kill all white women if they had a chance, they especially hate white women who are engaged with black men

Let's be honest: you've been to those places...on the internet. Don't try to play world weathered hardass on a board for children's cartoons and video games. Nobody is buying it. The best you are going to pull off here is that weird kid that wore camouflage to school that is overweight and has a decent amount of guns.

But I'm not wrong.

TRUST ME
LEAVE THEM ALL ALONE
dont take the plunge, they will eat each other alive, I have been saying this since day one and when they aren't fighting the right they are fighting each other, please believe me, sit back and enjoy the collapse of the left.

I like it.
And what do we have to lose? Nothing to gain but kek here lads.
At the very worst, we get a legion come to our side.
At the very best, we make them a hate group.
Time to submit them to The SPLC/ADL and fire up a law suit.
Precedence can be set here.

OLD NEWS

I threw this together as a potential propaganda piece. I feel like dindu feminists will latch onto the message.

Remember, don't stick up for the white women through this. They have sat idly by for years while white men have been thrown under the bus. They must be broken down just as we were in order to be truly redpilled. Double down on the white women hatred on the hashtag.

Never give women a position of power,

Now...if we can psyop in a Jews blacked plan into it...that would be the icing on the cake.
Get the Jew to get blacked.

Dismantling white supremacists patriarchy

Read: I'm at war with white men. We should kill this bitch

Wrong approach. Double down on the anti-white woman narrative. Berate them relentlessly, encourage blacks to join in, and the redpill will develop slowly.

>DO NOT QUESTION US GOY.

DO IT.
Chaos is a ladder in which we thrive.

This. Do this

This is how it actually works.

I was a bleeding heart liberal until I started getting shit for just BEING a white male and told that I was responsible for all of the evil in the world. It was complete bullshit and it totally changed my way of thinking. Red pilled overnight.

>If white women would stop being liberal due to minority criticism, they would have left a long time ago.

Many of them already have. It's our job to push even more over the edge. The less virtuous and more expected it is for white women to become silenced and ignored within the left, the less gratification they will gain from doing so. Women only do outlandish things because it gains them attention, divide and isolate them to the point that they gain no benefit from self-flagellation. Despite your claims, you dont underatand woman.

Two of the three people behind the white women white supremacy speech are Jewish.

Ever wonder why Nazis were able to overcome their humanity and send women along with the men? You're looking at it.

I'm going to get rid of you too on Kristallnacht.

Here's one, share away lads.
Kick that hornets nest into the fire.
Hit all the major Jewish accounts, then back off and let's watch the fire rise.

>if you know the last two are bullshit

But it’s not bullshit. They’re all true.

lol I love this. Feminism is becoming explicitly:

- Anti-White
- Anti-Male
- Anti-Female
- Anti-Christian
- Anti-Normal

lol, just send all them White women to the Right feminists. Keep em coming and we'll keep em cumming.

I thought you were a world travelling hardass too? I don't buy the former bleeding heart liberal thing. You can't lie about one thing and then expect us to believe you about a different thing.

Second, do you think ANY amount of guilt driven blame is going to convert people like pic related? Because it's not. I don't get the approach you guys are trying to take here because it makes no sense, white liberals think all problems stem from white people, so they are always more than happy to self loathe because it makes them feel intelligent.

You're basically trying to drown a fish.

twitter.com/egsophie?lang=en

Here's the twitter of the 2nd one, "Ellman-Golan"

see if there's anything there that can be reported for racism.

Remember guys, white women voted in Trump. These women are actively trying to harm us as white men by psychologically assaulting our women and, by their own words, trying to get to us (white men) through our women.

Someone think of a memetic hashtag to frame #ConfrontWhiteWomanhood to point out the Jewish nature of this anti-white movement?

Jewish subversion, anti-white, etc.

You both are correct.
But women are fucking mental. No doubt about it.
Just remove their "So Sorry" attention gibs and
get bottling shipments of redpills.
Go full on anti-white women.
Ride the lightening. We all ended here because we were fucked to the point of in a corner and about to go full Hiroshima.
This is needed.

Fish can drown.

You're talking about a group of people that basically repeatedly say "it's time for us to shut up and listen to minorities". You're not going to somehow overguilt them into not being liberals anymore. You're also not going to convince leftists not to give any attention to self loathing white people, because both minorities and whites within the liberal community love it when whites disparage themselves.

Despite your claims, I understand liberals and women better than you. You're approaching this in an incredibly dumb fashion.

Take out the Jewish alliance part, tha t s too obvious

I can confirm to you that white women, especially when they get older, are getting driven to conservatism because of this. My wife was staunch feminist until she saw it for what it was. Final nail in the coffin was the pussy tapes with Trump. She didn't give a shit what he said, and went on a verbal spout with a woman she knows that has said much worse in private.

When she saw that the woman's march in Jan forbid pro-life women from marching, she literally said "Feminism is dead". Hun, its been dead for a while. And progressives killed it.

Oops, forgot pic.

Done.

Naming the jew is not what's important here, stop being autistic. Another user already said what we need to do, we need to help them shit kick white women as hard as we can. Make the hashtag go to number 1

Any white woman converts that we might get from this can be debrief ed on the JQ at a later date

My bad. I really like naming the Jew.
It takes over sometimes.
You guys need more PNGs made up?
Twitter IP blocked my whole villiage after my "Fellow Whites" RT bot was caught.

I think simply pointing out that these "ConfrontWhiteWomanhood" agitators are Jewish, without further implications, could be enough

These are perfect. NEED MOAR, Especially with fucking Beyonce lol.. Pute like #BowDownBitches in them or something

Quite poorly done. Let a burger that knows nigger slang properly do this. For example, try to shorten the sentences as much as possibly. "Y'all are just" would just be "'Y'all just". They wouldn't say cracka bitches either, you need to be more discrete than that. Say spoiled white princesses or priveleged whites or something like that. You need to write like a nigger who is TRYING to write like a white person. That is when you will truly be able to blend in amon them online.

t. master "black" twitter troll, PhD in Ebonics, master race baiter

Why? You are free to vote for whoever the fuck you want.

Im permabanned com Twitter too. Was Clanton takedown OP and more recently OperationGooGone.. they had shadowbanned me during the latter too

3 more days until the purge so we should ride this motherfucker for one last hurrah

Self-hating whites will always exist, but an overwhelming majority of them have a limit. The goal is to push the anti-white narrative as far as it will go. As things progress, more and more whites will step back and say "you know what, this just doesn't seem right". It happened to most white men within the past few years. As the rhetoric gets more and more extreme, a bigger portion of whites become redpilled. We didn't get Trump by mistake. He was a result of the increasingly anti white rhetoric that's developed in the US. His entire presidency will be a waste if we don't push Jews and niggers into more extreme levels of white resentment. Doing so is actually easy if you are committed to helping raise the bar. Like I said, there will always exist a small portion of whites who would rather die then defend their race, but their existence is a valuable tool used to wake up more whites who are on the fence.

I used to scambait in the day.
My Pidgen be dey best at di 419.
I can't do American blacks that well.
I'll keep firing em out though.

Kinda suspicious that they have the same colors, red and black, as the faggot Antifa

there are so many feminist jews that would be better to push them against arab/muslims women

Absolutely.
They blocked 1400 houses after my bot.
Which you are all free to clone if you want it.
Automated beastly motherfucker.
I called it GoyAIm

Say white hoez, lol I have no idea

>I can't do American blacks that well.
I recommend going on american nigger media and observing. It's very easy to learn quickly, you will master it in no time.

>kill yourself to save the children of people who want you dead.
k