>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Re1x2
archive.fo/Tklzq
youtube.com/watch?v=iBt84HNAGwU
twitter.com/SarahFloresDOJ
youtube.com/watch?v=DIioUpF3Btc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asset-protection_trust
businessinsider.com/doj-says-early-release-of-fbi-agents-texts-was-not-authorized-2017-12
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Kellyanne.

Stop Voting Republican

>implying kids respect police
Definitely depends on their shade

TRUMP AMERICA FIRST NATIONAL SECURITY STRATEGY.

- Strategy calls for expanding America's influence around the world in promoting peace and countering an array of threats from adversaries such as China, Russia, and jihadist terrorists.
Aims to reset American national security and foreign policies through four strategic pillars reflecting Trump's publicly stated goals of making America more prosperous at home and a greater force for good abroad.

- Many topics of the strategy were drawn directly from Trump's campaign speeches and he has continued to mention the same issues and challenges in recent speeches.

The four pillars of Trump's AF nat-sec strat.

- The National Security Strategy to be released on Monday will emphasize the importance of balancing energy security with economic development and environmental protection, according to a source who has seen the document and shared excerpts of a late draft.

- The draft of the NSS makes this approach policy, emphasizing national security and economic growth over climate change.

- President Trump’s National Security Strategy will focus on conventional and immediate national security risks

archive.fo/Re1x2
archive.fo/Tklzq

i would like to think Trump would marry her if Melania passed away

>even the FBI is laughing at fake news

based Trump

>Hello again. Hope you are having a nice day.
I am, thank you. I hope threads are fun for you today.

REMINDER THAT EURO-JEWS ARE THE WORST FUCKING MUTTS THAT EVER LIVED

Trump is always so great when speaking to law enforcement and military. He really knows how to connect to them.

WE MILITARY POLICE STATE NAO!!

Senate Republicans on Thursday confirmed President Trump's 12th federal appeals court nominee, setting a record for the most circuit court picks confirmed in a president's first year.
Austria’s 31-year-old leader is closing in on a pact with nationalists to form a government that reflects Europe’s anti-immigration groundswell.
EU is expected to agree on Friday to move Brexit talks into their second phase.
A new CAR report on how ISIS built its arsenal highlights how the US purchased munitions, intended for Syrian rebels, that ended up in the hands of the terrorist group.
Last night's rundowns.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBt84HNAGwU

i am fucking dying

immediately my thoughts

>mfw Trump isn’t talking about the true menace: the debil’s lettuce

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Who could not feel good when hear this speech and these praises

Rodman averts nuclear winter. Such a strange world.

>Men who married literal super models
>Marrying THAT

>i missed a speech

>Man

>PAUL RYAN MIGHT ESCAPE ME MITCH BUT I WILL STILL KILL YOU

umm thats because noah also had to kick start the human race

he doesnt command you to go forth and multiply i can show you several more verses that show he prefers when people stay pure virgins

he was a virgin himself and paul was

the tower of babel had nothing to do with not multiplying they were building a tower to god or some shit whatever they were doing and they grouped together

it doesnt mean they werent multiplying

It's been rather nice so far.

>When you get angry at people who were happy about NN being repealed because they're sucking corporate dick, but when you suck Google/Faceberg/Amazon's dick, it's okay because their CEOs wear hoodies

AWOO~

>BLACKED

Good luck with that, you will have to go thru /btg/, boomer talk general, they love me, and will die for me, if I tell them to!

CNN Breaking News @cnnbrk 52s52 seconds ago
John McCain has died

People who know a con when they see one.

MCCAIN DEAD

MCCAIN DEAD

Nice!

>get FBI on your side
>hopefully this causes a revolt in the ranks to oust the kikes

Pls kek. Im phone posting so i dont even have a script. But please bless this post and make this happen.

Do you people actually think this? That all of our prisons are private, for-profit entities? Even the ones that are "private" are still funded by the government. They just aren't run by state employees.

Fuck California and fuck progressive scum

Where are all the shills and defeatist cucks (like the Finn) from the day after Moore's loss?

Where are all the shills and defeatist cucks (like the Finn) from the day after Moore's loss?

>we need to show police officers more respect
It would help if they were also respectful to “civilians”.

Oh NONONONO OHOHOH OHHHH NONONONO

What were they thinking

post archived links you piece of shits

google says youre lying

Anything else to look forward to today?

NIGGER DON'T RUSE

Trump will win in 2020 because of his economic successes.

They were making police siren noises because tump is about to be arrested. Mueller is ready to slap the cuffs on him

>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO
>Seppos BTFO
Seppos BTFO

New indictments.

Bad feel, same

Good, hope to see you later too.

The media has convinced the outside world as well as a lot of Americans that we have private prisons which are why drug crimes are punished so harshly. Liberal brainwashing is everywhere

>Sup Forums pedes
Where do I upboat?

The McConnell shills are gone for now

Pic related is the list of all DOJ positions confirmed up until now. From the Divisions only the antitrust got confirmed. All the rest on the key positions are Obama holdovers

that speech was really inspiring

>*ding*
>Elevator opens, foam spills out
"The child credits, Big Donald"

WHAT THE EVERLIVING FUCK

PEOPLE ARE BRINGING THEIR FAMILIES AND KIDS TO SEE THIS MOVIE

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

Get out of my general, Civilian, Only True ConservativesTM can post here

Please, God let it be so.

>there are many Indian American senators and representatives
Lol not even one.

4U

Captcha: druids London
What does it mean?

He doesn't care about anyone's virginity, so long as its lost in marriage.
Even a sin of the mind is just as fatal as a sin of the flesh. Christ was a virgin because he was pure and without lust. He had purity of the mind and flesh.
His end-game is more souls to love him and in return, love them. That's the entire point of the announcement of the new covenant that He (Jesus) proclaimed to satan in the garden of the third chapter of the entire book.

OOOPS

The left/MSM will always credit Obama with this current growth. 50 years from now they will still be credit Obama

One or two still hanging around. Finnland [op up from time to time. So what is the news?

Here the image with the correspondent positions

Most likely, my schedule is clear today. Though I will do some shopping later. Have a nice day, if you were going.

Foolish foam boy!

>Conservatives™

It's not. Check yourself.

As much of a bitch that Rubio is, he wouldn't dare be the lone vote to sink this bill. He got what he wanted. He needs to stfu now.

He's a sweaty little guy

Sessions' spox Sarah Flores @DOJ knocks down the claims that DOJ improperly leaked Strzok texts.

So timeline in short: (1) Copies delivered to Congress, (2) Some media outlets are in possession of copies of texts (3) Department shows copies of texts to reporters working in the building.

twitter.com/SarahFloresDOJ

Its simple, we kill the Skywalker

Details? In how many hours?

A buddy of mine had a cat that was always old as fuck and always "gonna die anyday" that cat lived to be 24 years old

Returdlicans really need to stop infighting or the blue Texas and shit will become real.

McCain doesn't die until Christmas Day.

When is the vote?

Indians are mostly known as 7/11 owners in America. Literally every gas station I go to is owned by a poo. It’s the only time I ever see them. I don’t know where they congregate in their off-time.

Damn!

The Chairman & Ranking Members of the congressional committees were provided the opportunity to have copies of the texts delivered to their offices. This was completed before any member of the media was given access to view the same copy by the Dept's Office of Public Affairs.

As the DAG said, after initial inquiries from Congress, the DAG consulted with the IG, and the IG determined that he had no objection to the Department providing the material to the Congressional committees that had requested it (discussion w IG was only about Congress).

After that consultation, senior career ethics advisors determined that there were no legal or ethical concerns, including under the Privacy Act, that prohibited the release of the information to the public either by members of Congress or by the Department.

Here’s where confusion seems to be: It seems that other reporters may have had same copies of texts outside of this process. But, as should be clear, once we provided them to Congress, there was no legal or ethical obligation against sharing them w media.

So timeline in short: (1) Copies delivered to Congress, (2) Some media outlets are in possession of copies of texts (3) Department shows copies of texts to reporters working in the building.

> black people getting genocided
This pleases the cock! Tell me more! Is it time after all? Do I get to cook and drink some niggerblood and torture the more intelligent ones a bit inbetween cutting their limbs off?

Reminded me of the campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=DIioUpF3Btc

Rubio was right. He asked for an increase with a correspondent increase of the cooperate to 20.96% and was denied for any increase being impossible. Then on conference they gave 21% for some other concession. I wouldn’t vote either

They also slowly took over the Subway and Dunkin Donuts franchises.

Thats what meme magic says anyway.
And it may be true looking at the complications/hospital stays

It is aimed primarily at children, tho

of course you CAN get married and he doesnt care one way or another

im just saying its blatantly obvious in the bible the superiority of virginity if you were a man who could have that self control

and be fruitful and multiply is nonsense for modern people

its not a command for people today

jesus was also born in a virgin

if that changes anything

the bible says virginity is very important what do you mean bro

Don't be a pleb study the Arts of Albion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asset-protection_trust

The Trust, is the second oldest legal structure in the country. Trusts divide "ownership" into "benefits," "responsibilities," and "origination"
It is a free form document divides control amongst these particular agent rights.

The Grantor, The Trustee, and the Beneficiary.
typically, the arrangement is thus the Grantor gives stewardship to the trustee, who distributes the benefits according to the agreements tenants, to the beneficiary.

There are a few mix and match structures where the agents have both roles. Like say a grantor-beneficiary trust, also known as a personal-property or land trust. Its a paper shield that legally hides ownership and is flowthrough taxwise so it doesn't need to be registered.
Register your home as owned by the Harpo trust for poor unfortunate Chads #2976, instead of user E Mouse. To hide in plain site.

Our real weapon will be Irrevocable Trusts for our progeny. set up before even dating. For we build wealth for our white children.
On top of this you'll have various charities, companies, trusts, and partnerships according to your needs and plans.

The cornerstone will be what is called the Domestic-Asset Protection Trust. An irrevocable trust which owns a business that you are the controlling shareholder of. Even if roastie gives you 1 child per year, she will never be able to collect against a company that never disburses income and has invested all of it in your "new trusts" "new venture" So all she gets are a bunch of worthless voting shares of a defunct shell company.

Any way educate yourself on Trusts, lawyers host seminars and will give drafts and clauses away. Build yourself skeleton drafts and cut down on lawyer fees. Than go find a lawyer who specializes in Trusts to spitshine it. Also do this now before you date, b/c it takes time to cure legally.

Fight the Roastie Menace with Skill not Abstinence. Do it right, get your dowry.

Dunkin Donuts too. They control the country's petroleum and coffee supply. Dangerous.

Gutfeld brought his kids to the movie and said there was like 20 minutes of fucking before he gave up, left and got plastered on the way home. nuDidney just don't give a shit, which became grossly apparent the moment they bought Carrie Fisher's likeness before her corpse was even cold.

Yeah. We need to clean out our police institutions. Get rid of the dirty cops that have no business being officers and go back to hiring intelligent people.

Kakarot

Who was making claims of impropriety? Just some journos?

>jesus was also born in a virgin

Her tweets were response to this businessinsider.com/doj-says-early-release-of-fbi-agents-texts-was-not-authorized-2017-12