Complete hack or a misunderstood genius?

Complete hack or a misunderstood genius?

is there a difference?

He needs to get married and have some little Kubos.

He just liked to draw cool shit

haha real funny faggots. just laugh it up. we all know Bleach is a masterpiece of the shonen genre and the only thing even close is Naruto. Soul Society arc is one of the greatest pieces of fiction ever written and you're a literal brain dead retard if you disagree

He pissed off Shūeisha to the point where they cancelled one of the best selling manga in their history

A talented youth crushed utterly by the industry until every ounce of good was squeezed out of him, leaving him Hollow.

Complete misunderstood hack.

why did people like him?

After everything that has happened.

I just want to be KUBO'd one last time.

For old times sake, but I know it's not gonna happen.

I'm honestly surprised this isn't just trolling and an actual community movement by now.

The start of his manga was pretty good, yet he totally fucked up Bleach in the end.

Sup Forums always loves trainwrecks, just look a code gayass.

Brilliant artist, hack writer

>code gayass
The ultimate example of a train wreck is obviously Guilty Crown.

Because he completely destroyed Ichirukicucks

>naruto
>masterpiece

mistreated genius

hack

He got married years ago. Maybe he is already a father.

literally who?

He's a complete hack who faltered and ran out of any good story to tell after Soul Society. Wasted potential and plot threads were everywhere and the story was inconsistent with itself and nonsensical by the end.

Complete and total hack. One of the worst writers of all time.

>hack

Not really.

>genius

Not that either.

He's a solid artist and has some really great ideas when it comes to writing a story. I think that he would have done better if he released Bleach chapters once every two weeks or even once a month. Basically, where he had 30 pages to work with instead of 15-17. The limited amount of pages and the weekly release severely constrained his ability to flesh things out.

Bleach's final arc was obviously rushed, and he still left out a lot that needed to be explored. But overall, he didn't do too badly. Bleach is remembered more fondly for it's shenanigans than Naruto is, and that fucking story won't die--and while One Piece still has presence on this board, Bleach threads are still more entertaining.

If he ever writes another story, hopefully he'll enter into a bi-weekly or monthly release schedule.

>call someone a hack
>provide no legitimate criticism

Sounds about right

Misunderstood hack.

hack

He should stick to drawing for others, he doesn't know how to write.

Complete hack that wasted 15 year of my life

A completely misunderstood hack.

He was making a question, not a statement.

Was referring to every other post in this thread, retard.