Can someone give me a quick rundown on why repealing net neutrality is a good thing?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why repealing net neutrality is a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7fq8uw/supreme_red_pill_comprehensive_breakdown_of_the/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jwcxp/the_most_important_thing_you_will_read_today_pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Removes government oversight. Your experience will not change.

based poo triggering and mocking the ever living fuck out of the normies.

Bump for.info

It's good for Disney to break Netflix and control the internet streaming market.
It's always about the market, never about the consumers.
Disney and US government have a long historic of mutual help.
Look at the big picture, read the recent news about streaming media, and connect the dot,s my friend!

Because the internet is not a fucking right.

Netflix will be finished for good.

Not really sure but it makes libcucks cry so I’m all for it lol

It only takes 1.5 mb/s to stream 1080p. Stop being retarded.

pajit.ai
/ourpoo/

Good it's been ruined by soros.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7fq8uw/supreme_red_pill_comprehensive_breakdown_of_the/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jwcxp/the_most_important_thing_you_will_read_today_pol/

>inb4 sharebluefags reply with >reddit

>reddot

ATTENTION OP! ALL THE INFO YOU NEED IS RIGHT HERE

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It will get rid of american shitposters

Some little soyboy nigger will now post divide and conquer bullshit demeaning t_d and kekistan now

Come on kikes do your worst

prices might go down

probaly not

demander au pape francoi de bouger son cue pour consacrer comme il a dit fatima la russie a la saint vierge
si non beaicou vont mourire

Everything he said in the video is true.

Between the eventual heat death of the internet that is Net Neutrality and the immediate inconvenience of capitalism that is Repeal, the internet is screwed either way. There really is no good side here, only different ways for the globalists to fuck everybody over.