What does /pol think about adoption?

> have Jap wife (pic related)
> Don't want Elliot Rodgerses
> thinking about white adoption from Russia or something
> Can you cherry pick the kid so you don't get some low IQ alcohol fetal syndrome kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8tEtsN1RYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill your wife, dump her into a river and get a new one. Then make a baby and cut its nuts off and eat them.

I can recommend this as well OP

>Can you cherry pick the kid so you don't get some low IQ alcohol fetal syndrome kid?
Yes, don't adopt a Russian kid

Sounds totally like what a white yakuze would do.

>Marrying a woman that doesn't want to bear your children
ISHYDDT

Russia is Elliot Rodger, the country

Kill off any male child you get with her.

Only came here for the pic. Shit thread, OP

We've banned foreign adoptions years ago.

There was more to Elliot Roger than just being mixed. His father worked too much and he never really had a strong male rolemodel and his mother was a complete cunt who demonised his father which didn't help.

If you have a mixed son just be there for him, that's literally all you need to do. Boys need a father.

Wish I could adopt an orphan Loli Russian girl and give her a good upbringing in the developed world.

>BRAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Just procreate already you fucking moron

Rare

Really? I thought that was just for pedo countries like the US?

If only your parents had such a choice #daretodream

This desu

That's probably why they banned adoptions from random foreigners.

>adoption from russia
DON'T
Seriously, don't. Those children tend to be incredibly fucked in the head.
I'm serious, if you don't want your wife to get stabbed don't do it

We must spread our superior genes and help make the shitskins whiter. Through enough generations we can breed the nigger out entirely.

BAKAAAAAAAAA

D-dont say that user.

Then what other country is a good choice and also non-anglo?

could you inject your wife with white eggs and maybe get a pure white kid? like have sex with a white woman and then immediately go home and impregnate your wife with the other woman's eggs on your dick. anyone know if that would work?

He would be respectful about it though
youtube.com/watch?v=v8tEtsN1RYM

Literally any other one, adopted kids are a bit fucked in general, but none should be as bad as Russians/ukranians

Russian adopted adult now (24 now, was 7 when I arrived in 2001).

My grand-grand "parents" emigrated from Poland to Ellis Island and lived in Brooklyn for a while until moving to NJ. I'm making 6 figures at 24, so m8 idk

record her brapping and post in this thread

also let me jizz in your waifu so her children won't be Elliots. nobody has to know but us, OP.

So you're saying environmental determinism wouldn't work on them?

>tfw have korean gf who looks exactly like this who was adopted

trippy

will pepsi man ever be stopped?

belarus is white & based hohols btfo

Is she a swimmer?

Those white babies will exist with or without you.
Spreading your white genes should be your goal, even if you're not having white babies as you should.

Also,
>Raising someone elses child
Don't be a cuck

I had a Korean gf that looked like that too. But Jap girls are superior in terms of personality and being a mother.

Russians and other slavs are explicitly nonwhite

just have daughters, not that hard

brappppp

Adoption is fine, as long as it's white kids.

There's nothing i hate more than a white couple importing a niglet into Europe.

I pity you my pizza friend, we get them for free

Maybe the only good thing bordering Russia.

But you know whats better? Russian/Kazakh mixed girls. Pic related

Your gf is pretty fucking hot burgerbro

did they shit on the plate?

there are a lot of kazakh qts here, would recommend

I don't know, "real whites" are beginning to remind me of libtards.

Just knock her up .... just do iiiiit

>wife
you people are fucking nuts. theres no way anyone who made this post on /pol of all places is ever going to marry a woman that looks any better than honey boo boo’s mom.

>Kill a bay, cut its nuts off, and eat them
Are you Jewish?

>> thinking about white adoption from Russia or something

Americans everybody.

Get it into your skull.

Russians are NOT white.

whats wrong with Elliot Rodger? hapas are the upgraded whites 2.0 with higher IQ's and better aestethics

Japan is fucking full of french beta nu-male weebs. Definitely, the most pathetic westerners around here.

If it's a married couple that's adopting, one of the spouses can't have children, and you are adopting someone of your own race, I don't see anything wrong with it. Raising kids of another race is literal cuckolding.

You have two options;

1: Breed with a white woman, and force your Asian white to raise it like the cuck she is,

2: Use IVF to combine your white sperm with a white woman's egg, and have it implanted in your Asian wife who carries it to term.

Personally, I find the notion of cucking my Asian wife to be very arousing. You're saying to her that you like her as a sex object, but you don't want her children - she's just a toy to you. Yet, if you don't get a white wife, it's like the Asian wife is still your real wife - treating your loved one as not good enough to breed with...

Do I just have a reverse cuck fetish? Is this degenerate?

>Rather cucking yourself to Russians who weren't even fit to take care of their own children than trying what you can do yourself
Kys yourself

Most asians are retarded, don't fall for the memes created by their minority.

I want her to jump in a pool so I can suck the water out of that suit.

You know what I fucking hate? I hate the fact that adoptive parents in this country adopt foreign children
while Maltese children in institutes remain without a family.

Are you speaking from experience

Or, stop being a fucking cuck, marry a beautiful white woman and produce fertile offspring of your own.

>Most asians are retarded

OH THE IRONING

juden spotted

Elliot was half jew half southern asian

I'll tell you what to do OP:

1) Fuck her hard
2) Love her hard
3) Make babies
4) Raise kids to be great men and women
5) Die pleased you did a good deed

You would know

Can confirm based Georgian's words. Except Kazakhs. Fuck that.

Maybe that deserves it's own thread, user. It could be a new political movement.

>adopted by rich parents
>I'm rich now too
"All because I'm smart guys."

>Are you Jewish?
No, but I guess my shitpost was subconsiously inspired by their sick practice of chopping off bits of toddler genitalia

Did they shit the plate?

just knock her up, fag

I think the sheer retardation of many races is due to their upbringing and cultural misshaping, not their genetics.

Let me guess. You were based in Japan in the military.

Welcome back to America. You're not supposed to marry the locals and bring them home. Not so based now, are you?

god damn it you worthless op make me some god damn hapa wives

Elliot Rodgers only happen when the father isn't home and the mother is a nigger-tier asian who hates herself.

Japs love themselves and their culture.