I fucking love you guys

This place is literally the most emnergetic place on the web. You guys know whats important, whats true, and you arent ashamed of being realistic. You guys are also funny, and make me laugh often with comics like this (p.r.). Just want to let you anons and mods to keep doing what youre doing, and making this place awesome.

Chris is that you?

kk bby pls post babs n vagene

Fuck off kike

You spell autistic wrong. Fucking autists.

This is a common thing. Antifa girls masturbate to the idea of an alt right guy raping them.

Welcome back Sup Forumsro

Op is still a fag

>WE WILL CRUSH THEM, SUBJUGATE THEIR WOMEN AND EXECUTE THE SURVIVORS. IT IS TIME TO LOAD OUR HELICOPTERS UP WITH THESE COMMIE VERMIN FILTH AND MAKE THE SKIES RAIN DOWN WITH THEIR PUTRID KIKE BLOOD ONCE AND FOR ALL... in self defence

What did peaceful libertarian activist Christopher Cantwell mean by this?

Respect the NAP! : )

Hi dude, can you gave us your lawyer phone number, we still have to get Shkreli out.

Not nearly as fucking funny as we used to be. I miss old Sup Forums from before the election.

Thanks bromethymol blue!

Me too. and I mean before the 2012 election.

This is now officially a nice thread.
Only nice things are allowed here.
No bullis.

Best Sup Forums was actually between the Dorner, Boston and Zimzam happenings, with early gamergate being fun too

>You guys know whats important, whats true

LOL

Its still pretty funny.
Like for example i posted a pic of oprah in a thread and somebody quoted it and said “RIP whitney houston”
I lost badly

I can verify this as accurate.

Spotted the 85 iq.

Big if true.

were saving civilization
one shitpost ant a time