Mousou Telepathy 151, 152

>That's not a friend, that's a monster.

>the blue ogre doesn't exist

Remfags reminded once again!

Pretty much, who would willingly be friends with a mind reader?

ded pastry

Stupid Nakano need a Croissant to stop her from being dumb.

Ever since she got character development she hasn't stopped being best girl.

Her boobs just keep getting bigger.

Agreed.

>every panel they slightly increase in size
>hfw

Croissant a best

>The blue ogre doesn't exist
What did they mean by this?
Actually though. Is this some kind of Jap proverb?

Someone needs to let Mana know that she can't keep being the best character in every single chapter she appears in.

>fetishes

Also
>naked Nakano silhouette
>those hips
>that gap

kindly fuck you.

They should call this Mana's manga

>mana can be a friend with a mindreader
>nakanos only job is to show us that mana is a best friend and a best girl

She is pretty self-conscious about her power

Who wouldn't be if they had to sit through everyone's inane bullshit thoughts passing through their heads at every second on top of what is coming out of their mouths. It would be nearly impossible to not be if anyone had to put up with twice the sensory input that an average person has to take in.

The blue ogre is from that story about the blue and Red ogre, where the red ogre wants to be friends with humans but they're too scared of him, and then the blue ogre who was his friend, makes a scene in the city and tells Red to stop him so he can get friendly with the people there.

He does so, and Red becomes friends with the humans, and spends a lot of time with then, until one day he receives a letter from the blue ogre, who said he was leaving and going somewhere else. The Red ogre shocked rushes to his house only to find out it was too late, and he had already left, leaving the red heartbroken.

Basically the blue ogre is self sacrifice, so that the red ogre can be friends with the humans.

The brain naturally filters out most sensory inputs it doesn't need at any moment. I'm sure with that extra input daily life would be more stressful but I'm sure it would be on par with always hanging out in a noisy crowd. You'll just need to have your quite time twice as often. The really difficult thing is what these pages deal with. You getting to know any time a friend thinks nasty thought about you, and their recoiling at the fact that they know you do.

But is that an actual fable in japan or something Re:Zero came up with?

it's an actual fable in Japan user, it's used in a lot of shit. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it outside of Re:zero.

Croissant a cutie and a best girl

The issue is more that she's too concerned with other people's feelings and not being a burden to them. As she said before, she just wants to do what others want of her and not inconvenience anyone.
Now that she's realizing that her power makes Mana uncomfortable, she thinks the only thing to do is break it off and not have friends, or at least not tell them about her power.

I'm guessing the next chapter will have Mana explaining that true friendship necessarily involves some amount of pain and discomfort, but it's worth working through that with communication and empathy.

Thanks, that sheds some light on it.
Though now I'm still confused about what the title means...
Obviously the blue ogre is Nakano who thinks she should sacrifice her friendship so that Mana can be happy, but in that case, what does it mean for the blue ogre to not exist?
Maybe it's implying that Nakano is fooling herself in thinking she can make everyone happy by removing herself from the group?

I am too. I really can't remember ever seeing it anywhere else. but thanks for clearing it up.

Unlock the yuri route already.

It's probably that. The idea behind the blue ogre is already supposed to be foolish, so maybe it's trying to give the idea that "it does not exist" in the sense that the idea behind it does not work, since you're gonna hurt people in the process too, and not just magically make everyone happier by breaking yourself from their lives.

I think it has two meanings. She's calling herself a monster so on the one hand is simply saying 'your power doesn't make you a monster' but also saying 'there's no need for you to be the blue oni, even with your power we can still be friends'.

It could also be that she sees herself as the blue ogre, but in reality she is the red ogre and there isn't any blue ogre that needs to be sacrificed in order for her to be friends with people.
Basically she's needlessly sacrificing herself when all she needs to do is try to be a good friends, and that will be enough.

It's an old fable. It's been used in anime many times before. Like Tokyo Godfathers.

Mana-chan best girl?

We batato now? Hopefully the comment section stays closed