KIKES CAUGHT RED HANDED

KIKES CAUGHT RED HANDED
KIKES CAUGHT RED HANDED
KIKES CAUGHT RED HANDED
KIKES CAUGHT RED HANDED
KIKES CAUGHT RED HANDED
KIKES CAUGHT RED HANDED

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers
youtu.be/0q23xZwG9mE
archive.is/zN9SK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

>A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

>California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

humongous is substantiated

This is news how? Both the Democrats and Republicans pay for dirt. Or do you think Bill Clinton's accusers sided with Trump during the campaign for free? The whole system is rotten.

gross if verifiable.

Dirt is current than just straight up lying m8

Dirt is different *

Surely she can be disbarred for this?

>tu quoque! Because I imagine Trump did it!

yeah, well... there is your imagination to consider, isn't there....

Dirt doesn't even have to be true. Bill's accusers are just as credible as Trump's accusers, which is to say not very credible at all. It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

Lawyer caught doing her job holy shit

Kick-ass If kosher

Not Trump. I imagine one of his lawyers. Read the article, this lawyer takes commission from media appearances. That's how it always works. I don't see why Bill's accusers would do it for free after like 20 years of basically staying silent.

The Clinton women were never substantially discredited like trumps accusers.

JEWS PANICKING

Is that why bill had to pay the one $850,000?

The evidence for both is their word against the man's word.

Tired of this crap.

And this shit is Trump's fucking fault for not jailing all the fucking traitors on day fucking one. I don't care about tangy tweets or about any of this "look what they did" shit-- especially when (((the media)) won't bother to report it if they don't defend it outright and nobody ever gets prosecuted.

If Trump believes he's going to win these godawful people over by being a longsuffering martyr or something he needs to wake the fuck up.

sh-shut it down!

It's one thing to encourage someone to come forward and tell the truth; in such a case you'd be 100% correct as she would have been doing her job. However, if the money was offered to create a falsehood with the intent of promulgating that falsehood in a court of law and towards the end of unseating a lawfully elected president then that is a felony and a whopper of a news story. Popcorn time!

He settled rather than drag out a case that would have harmed him politically. Settling by definition doesn't imply guilt.

He could have fucked her consensually and still given her enough evidence to cause him way more than $850K worth of trouble.

He's exposing them one by one though.

youtu.be/0q23xZwG9mE

True, but nothing in this story suggest the women were paid to falsify information. They were paid for media appearances.

OY VEY!!!!
GAS THE GOYIM RACE

It's more circumstantial evidence pointing to this being a political hitjob.

This is “news” only to people who are retarded (liberals) and they’ll most likely ignore it like they ignore everything else.

Is there any doubt now that this is exactly what happened to Roy Moore?

I'm not panicking. I'm just tired of all the baseless accusations desu.

Not really. People are paid to appear on TV all the time. All of these accusers, from both sides, have lawyers that handle media relations. They don't just appear on TV for free.

>it happens all the time so we should just ignore it

The Trump accusers only showed up a month before the election, and have been virtually silent since.

This is the most Jewish shit I have ever heard.

Lol ok m8

>after like 20 years of basically staying silent.
They haven't been though, just no one has cared enough to report on them.

There have been Trump accusers since like the 90's though. Jill Harth even sued him in 1997.

When did I say we should ignore it? I'm just saying it doesn't change anything.

It makes sense, though. Having a Court case as a distraction and bad PR would have been been detrimental during such a crucial time.

Or, she had a case and he paid her to shut up

It's true. Settling doesn't imply guilt.

Not really. They kind of gave up once Bill was out. Then the Trump campaign found an obvious use for them.

>how is this even news

Noice. Very noice.

Meaning this isn't surprising.

>The Trump accusers only showed up a month before the election, and have been virtually silent since.

Three of them were on Megyn Kelly's show on Monday earlier this week.

>He pecked me on the cheek twice
>He judged me and I felt bad
>My story has been debunked by another third party witness on the flight
Yawn

Pic with source

>Bill's accusers are just as credible as Trump's accusers, which is to say not very credible at all.
No.
Bill's accusers = relentlessly there even before he was a presidential candidate, constantly hushed up by govt, ignored by media, and "gone after" by forces that shall not be named.
Trump's accusers = No one ever heard of them before, he never settled any lawsuits, they magically appear a month before presidential campaign ends, and one of them is literally just an accusation of "he made me feel uncomfortable".
Meanwhile Clinton rapes women, his wife kills their husbands, and they get away with it.

Yeah pretty much the same. Okay.

We should at least act surprised. You attitude is all ”aw shucks, this is terrible, but what can you do? I guess goys will be goys”

Reposting this to every thread asking this question:
Flagrant violation of ABA MPRC 1.8(e) forbidding lawyer from providing financial assistance to client during pending or contemplated litigation.
Extremely unethical and creates a clear conflict of interest. Attorney should be publicly censured or suspended.
t. Had professional responsibility and ethics final yesterday

Wrong. Trump was sued in 1997 for rape for example.

>Bill's accusers
Well yeah he was Governor of Arkansas. You don't have to president to have accusers show up. And they've never been "gone after". Paula Jones' case for example was dropped in court and Bill paid her 850,000 to stop making the accusations. Doesn't seem like he went after her.

>Rule 3.6 Trial Publicity

>(a) A lawyer who is participating or has participated in the investigation or litigation of a matter shall not make an extrajudicial statement that the lawyer knows or reasonably should know will be disseminated by means of public communication and will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter.

Maybe I'm just pessimistic.

It's one thing to provide assistance, it's another to pay for media appearances using money that isn't hers. Pretty easy to evade a claim like that.

>make sure to not falsify any 20 year old accusation which is completely without evidence and will be almost impossible to verify ;^)

There's no investigation or litigation

Hey I'm just pointing out that nothing in this article is incriminating. Whether the accusations are true or not is another story.

Wrong. The same person has not follower him over and over. It was thrown out right away no pay off. Bill was non stop pay offs

>you have literally no case
>here's almost a million dollars to stop talking
Yeah sounds like she made it up.

But outright offering money and mortgage payoffs(especially through donors, which looks bad and secretive) immediately casts doubt on the veracity of said stories.

A court already threw the case out. He paid her to stop making headlines that almost got him impeached.

Come to our side, shill. It's comfy here, I promise. You know it's the right thing to do. You don't need the $0.02 per post. You can get a decent job under the Trump economy.

Fake news.

There isn't 15 months in a year

I wouldn't do this for money. I'm already financially solid.

t. Roy Moore accusers

Trump paid the girl a six figure settlement in 1997. Is he guilty too now?

Spending all of your money or using your presidential power to jail your opponents is nigger tier 2D Obama chess.

Better yet, wouldn't it be great if this said donor had some relation to Hillary or the DNC?

They were also not credible.

>Or do you think Bill Clinton's accusers sided with Trump during the campaign for free?
Actually, they did. Try again.

Then drop your blinders. You're right, the government is fucking corrupt. For all his faults, Trump is trying to shake that shit up. Join us.

Actually they didn't. You don't appear on TV for free.

Having a lawyer bring public allegations of tortious or criminal conduct is enough to substantiate "contemplation" of litigation
Rule 1.8(a) Lawyer shall not enter into transactions with clients except in certain circumstances
Rule 1.8(d) Lawyer will not negotiate media rights with a client prior to the end of representation
Rule 3.6(a) A lawyer who is participating or has participated in the investigation or litigation of a matter shall not make an extrajudicial statement that the lawyer knows or reasonably should know will be disseminated by means of public communication and will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter.

so this was hannity's tick tock? underwhelmed

He's trying to shake it up? That's laughable.

You're proud. It's okay, we understand. But reap the rewards of your work friend, you earned it.
>+$0.02

Kike detected. Hans, warm the ovens, we got a live one.

Weinstein. DNC and Hillary aren’t too far off. Find the people who donated to her.
>Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year

Again all of that assumes an actual case. By that logic any lawyer that makes statements for an accuser is a criminal, which is not true. It doesn't imply "contemplation" of litigation.

You're fucking retarded.

>Trump pays them money to appear during debates

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh hai, share blue.

Not just the debates genius. That basically just entails giving them seats. They did other crap.

This is a wonderful contribution. Wonderful.

Reminder that Trump supporters have been derided as sexist conspiracy theorists by the MSM and the Left for alleging some of these women were paid off/came forward for money.

No No No. The ticks are still tocking. I swear. You won't want to miss tonight's show!

or maybe youre a cuck

Like what, Doctor of Accounting?You realize these people existed and had accusations decades before right? RIGHT?

Why? Because he's getting rid of your precious regulations and dropping out of bullshit climate agreements? Yep, sounds like business as usual... I guess.

>by john solomon

kek, at this point its a full on war between two jewish factions. us goys are just bystanders

fuck off shill nigger
this is huge you faggot

If they're not willing to back it up then they create other liability for their client. Also all of these rules are for internal regulation within the bar association, they're not crimes.
The lawyer who did this acted unethically and anyone who's not a shill would tell you that. If she's not acting as their counselor as potential plaintiffs then she's a booking agent for a slander tour which is unbefitting the profession.

Bildo's accusers had been telling their story for the last 25 years. Trump's accusers just popped up out of nowhere one month before the election.

Hello Hannity.

archive.is/zN9SK

I don't give a shit about the Paris Agreement. It has no mechanism to enforce anything.

The regulations are a mixed bag for me. Regulations aren't automatically bad. Nice job assuming things though.

It's barratry and she can/should be disbarred.

I have read the article and there appears to be nothing of relevance here. I don't know about all of you but I'm getting pretty sleepy.

I just ordered my first MyPillow and I cannot wait to try it out! I think I will have a nice long nap and deal with this tomorrow. I think you should all do the same. Sleep is especially important. So Sleepy.

Again Trump has been sued multiple times by ladies alleging rape or sexual harassment.

That's literally what these kinds of lawyers are. They're media bookers and people that give out statements. There's no evidence that litigation is even being contemplated.

>(((Bloom)))
>offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission
>in return for a commission
kek. they just can't help themselves when it comes to taking a percentage. they have to know it will eventually fuck them over but their genetics prevents them from leaving potential shekels on the table

I told you fucks months ago to look into Lisa Bloom but no one listened. She is behind all of the anti-trump litigation in coordination with lawnewz

(you) again