How can one poo trigger so many soyboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/12/14/ajit_pai_s_millenial_oriented_net_neutrality_repeal_video_has_a_pizzagate.html
washingtonexaminer.com/fcc-chair-ajit-pai-dances-with-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist-in-promo-video-for-net-neutrality-repeal/article/2643500
motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/the-guy-who-repealed-net-neutrality-caught-dancing-in-video-with-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist/
news.vice.com/story/fcc-chair-celebrates-attempted-repeal-of-net-neutrality-by-making-video-with-pizzagate-conspiracist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like this

>soyboys
>alt-left
>it will catch on any day now, I swear

Stay triggered soyim

>triggered
>I said it again mom!

>being this buttblasted

>soyboys
>triggered
>buttblasted
lol you're gonna end up fucking nothing but fat chicks your whole life

>Muh dik

why so mad?

l0l0l0l0l we deeeed it boyszzzszsz we triggered da libz and alllll of plebbit hahahahaHAHAHhahHa
Wat u mean this affects us too?
MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

"When a Natural Monopoly, such as Time Warner, or AT&T-SBC is owned by a corporate interest that is not subject to the authority of a local PUC, the combined entity gains the ability to construct business relationships between the Regulated Natural Monopoly and the Unregulated ISP in a way to confer the benefits of the unregulated entity to the regulated entity. I am primarily referring to the ability to set price."

Why do I have to read moot opinion on reddit?

holy shit this shareblue fag is pissed

Basically this.

Also A Pajiit is being hilarious with his fucking videos trolling reddit.

is this man quintessentially neanderthal?

Because they thought they were super cool with their activism and then this poo completely shits on them after their precious Net Neutrality got repealed. This guy laughed in their faces and the soyboys took themselves so serious.

He shattered their extreme egos with a tactical nuke shitpost.

>his fucking videos trolling reddit.
Link

soyboy triggered

And then there's this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg

>Being this cucked by a sand nigger

Pathetic, stop eating that shit soygoy

>people will willingly cuck themselves out to the internet jews just to make 'liberals' mad

dont be contrarian for the sake of it

fucking based
CAN'T DEFEAT THE AJIT

This turbo nigger is right, we dont want them to control our lives like the all powerful phone companies do today after they were broken up. We should have left NN in place so the global powers of google and netflix could be in control.

But you dont have to use google or netflix.

>soyboys

Alt-right can't into names

What is even "triggering" about that video? That he's not toeing the line?

It will never not be hilarious that the people of this board support this retarded president and every shitty thing he has done, including fucking with the internet.

But at least you got some feminists angry or something. Definitely worth it

lmao enjoy paying $1.99 per shitpost americuck

You lot can be so fucking stupid at times

Make a shitty meme video and these tards will support anything you say. They have no minds of their own.

It's mind boggling. Like, this isn't even a left vs right issue as the ISPs now have nothing getting in the way of doing shady shit to screw EVERYBODY.

people on Sup Forums try too hard to be controversial, that's why

they'd willingly fuck themselves over just to piss off sjws and normies

So is pizzagate real?!
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/12/14/ajit_pai_s_millenial_oriented_net_neutrality_repeal_video_has_a_pizzagate.html

washingtonexaminer.com/fcc-chair-ajit-pai-dances-with-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist-in-promo-video-for-net-neutrality-repeal/article/2643500

motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/the-guy-who-repealed-net-neutrality-caught-dancing-in-video-with-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist/

news.vice.com/story/fcc-chair-celebrates-attempted-repeal-of-net-neutrality-by-making-video-with-pizzagate-conspiracist

>fucking
fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking

>anime masturbation fan

Sup Forums BTFO???

More evidence that pizzagate was a manufactured controversy, total fake news. The establishment is using these talking head e-celebs to push fake news.

Go shill for your kike owned social media platforms on another board you idiotic piece of shit.

Im sure there will be an user here that disagrees with you. Everything is not what it seems.

cringe vs. cringe

I'm sure the reason you can't hold down a decent job is because of Jews and not because you probably can't complete a single work shift without complaining about another race or religion like a whiny angry woman

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE! THIS MEME PRESIDENT ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!

Seriously what have we done?

Obama appointed him

Quite honestly I'm glad this board still supports this idiot of a president that one in three Americans barely support. It got dems seats in deep red parts of New Jersey and Virginia. Keep screaming about Jews and everyone else being the source of your shitty life. I want that blue midterm in 2018 and alt right retards like you are giving it to us on a platter.

Is the shariablue shill raid almost out of sorosbux yet?
Funny all this bitching about the internet being shut down, when the culling of anything even moderately conservative from faceberg and twatter was not slowed one fucking iota under obongonet neutrality.

At Mitch McConnell's recommendation Obama appointed him to the board. Trump promoted him to the top position.

>implying soyboy hasn't already caught on

I have saw soyboy on normiebook so it definitely has caught on.

kek. It's so fucking cringey that I bet it enrages leftists like crazy. Arstechnica comments were literally "GOODBYE INTERNET".

Best part is they can't even play the race card on this poo.

Shows how quick normalfags here kill meme's quicker than reddit.

>implying I don't willingly fuck fat chicks

This is the biggest cucked fuck boi in history.

The best part is that we're not going to see the effects of this any time soon because ISPs don't want to be the first ones to fuck with it, so they're going to wait until nobody is mad about the ruling. /pol will proudly say "see! Nothing happened" in like a month from now lol

And if you all don't think you're fucked from using Kodi or a VPN first thing, I have a bridge to sell you. Better start hoarding hard drives and get a Plex server ASAP

Pai changed the narrative to make it a partisan issue to fool the easily manipulated.

To be fair "soyboy" was just a rebranding of the nu-male meme, which has around for a long time.

I know. I wish kiddies here would remember how bad the internet was before 2015.

How is praising a Poo Nigger Memelord based?

>you can still do all these things
>except now you have to pay more for them

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS YOU DEGENERATE SEPPO MUTT

wtf i love jews and commies now

>anime masturbation fan
yeah, i am. What now?
Clearly, this guy has never argued with a Sup Forumstard