>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/insurance-hours-after-fbi-found-classified-hillary-emails-on-weiner-laptop-peter-strzoks-wife-was-promoted-to-director-of-sec-enforcement/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers
twitter.com/SenWhitehouse/status/941484131757838337
twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/941681193862483969
archive.fo/Re1x2
archive.fo/Tklzq
twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/941648982740217861
youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg&t=1s
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/fbi-edits-clinton-exoneration-go-far-beyond-what-was-previously-known-comey-mccabe-s
archive.is/eBmJ2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Kellyanne.

truepundit.com/insurance-hours-after-fbi-found-classified-hillary-emails-on-weiner-laptop-peter-strzoks-wife-was-promoted-to-director-of-sec-enforcement/

OH SNAP

STRZOKS WIFE WAS PROMOTED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION

RIGHT WHEN STRZOK WAS TASKED WITH LOOKING AT WEINERS LAPTOP

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

HANNITY TICK TOCK BTFOS ACCUSERS

Reminder that Moore wasn't Trump's candidate. Trump wanted Stange because he has proven his loyalty. But Bannon forcefully inserted himself and claimed he can combat GOPe and Dems at the same time. His declared war on McConnell and he retaliated by sinking Moore. This isn't case of uniparty, this is a case of Bannon being retarded and thinking he is above Trump and playing wildcard while being totally unprepared. It blew up in his face and trump lost seat in Senate because of it. Again, Defeating Dems while pissing of GOPe is impossible. You have to first kill Dems and ONLY FUCKING THEN you can even thing of weeding of cuckservatives

That's one chocolate fucking W E W, lad.

leave cu-Tay the fuck alone

Trump picks the best people. Republican Senator destroys this nominee for a judge. This guy is dumb, even by conservative standards.

twitter.com/SenWhitehouse/status/941484131757838337

> John McCain will die this weekend.

Tillerson remarks to UN-SC.

Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Sessions' spox Sarah Flores @DOJ knocks down the claims that DOJ improperly leaked Strzok texts.
Senate Republicans on Thursday confirmed President Trump's 12th federal appeals court nominee, setting a record for the most circuit court picks confirmed in a president's first year.
Austria’s 31-year-old leader is closing in on a pact with nationalists to form a government that reflects Europe’s anti-immigration groundswell.
EU is expected to agree on Friday to move Brexit talks into their second phase.
A new CAR report on how ISIS built its arsenal highlights how the US purchased munitions, intended for Syrian rebels, that ended up in the hands of the terrorist group.
Last night's rundowns.

delete this

twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/941681193862483969

so now that we have proven at least some of the accusers are bullshit, will the rest go away?

TRUMP AMERICA FIRST NATIONAL SECURITY STRATEGY.

- Strategy calls for expanding America's influence around the world in promoting peace and countering an array of threats from adversaries such as China, Russia, and jihadist terrorists.
Aims to reset American national security and foreign policies through four strategic pillars reflecting Trump's publicly stated goals of making America more prosperous at home and a greater force for good abroad.

- Many topics of the strategy were drawn directly from Trump's campaign speeches and he has continued to mention the same issues and challenges in recent speeches.

The four pillars of Trump's AF nat-sec strat.

- The National Security Strategy to be released on Monday will emphasize the importance of balancing energy security with economic development and environmental protection, according to a source who has seen the document and shared excerpts of a late draft.

- The draft of the NSS makes this approach policy, emphasizing national security and economic growth over climate change.

- President Trump’s National Security Strategy will focus on conventional and immediate national security risks

archive.fo/Re1x2
archive.fo/Tklzq

user, I was one of those who supported Moore over Trump from the start. I can acknowledge the problems with his campaign tho, lots of mistakes made by both the candidate himself and his backer.
No mistakes were done by the GOP leadership tho, their plan was to throw the race to the democrats and win the war against Bannon. It was not a mistake, it was their entire plan, to crash the plan with no survivors and blame Bannon for it.

> They succeeded.

It’s not fair but there is no fairness in war.

Trump threw his weight behind Moore because he values the country over his party. GOPe doesn't care about who or what their voters wanted. If you think Trump accomplishes anything by kissing these people's ass you need to grow the fuck up. How has it worked for us so far?

why couldn't tay be in Star wars.

I'm so sad for this franchise.

>mfw Bannon would have his crusader unchallenged if he waited till 2020 and Trump would still have his 49-53 R vote.
>Now it still stuck at 49-52 R vote

delete what?

twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/941648982740217861

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE RELEASE THIS BEFORE THE ALABAMA ELECTION

WHy haven't we trolled that slimey kike to death?

AUU
Threads seem very slow today.

Taylor Swift having white children is ANTI-SEMITIC, YOU FUCKING GOYIM

10 days

it would have looked like defending a pedo, Moore was either fucked or not. This way the articles power is used to defend Trump

We didn't steal it.
They didn't "own" it.
Possession is an invention of the white man

Too busy selling pillows

A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.

Weren't Alabamians lukewarm w/r/t. Trump in the Moore/Jones exit polls? Not a good look?

> we
Surely you mean ebaumsworld trolled him

Is he the ghost hunter?

Fucking what?

REEEEE FUCK OFF stop invading my safe space of ugliness

>you can say things, but it doesn't make it true
>im still trying tho, all day every day

>and his last words were Bear Down boys... Bear Down

>Trump threw his weight behind Moore
Are you fucking retarded? Trump only endorsed Moore two weeks before election. He wanted Strange, a loyal senator who has always voted in line with his wishes. He even called that Moore won't win
youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg&t=1s
If you think Trump accomplishes anything by kissing these people's ass
BUT IF YOU KICK THEM INSTEAD, THEY WILL FUCKING SINK YOU LIKE A FUCKING TITANIC. You can't piss of GOP and think they won't defend themselves. Again, you have to first kill Dems and ONLY FUCKING THEN you can even thing of weeding of cuckservatives

FBI Edits To Clinton Exoneration Go Far Beyond What Was Previously Known; Comey, McCabe, Strzok Implicated

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/fbi-edits-clinton-exoneration-go-far-beyond-what-was-previously-known-comey-mccabe-s

but when will twatter stop censoring conservatives?
Sup Forums told me this would happen instantly

>mfw done with last final
I'm just praying that it's passing. If can't get my scholarship back then at least I have a backup plan.

I think the simple act of making an analogy in a debate should be punishable by death, no one uses them correctly and retards think they have an argument

uh oh

>WSJ explains why the internet is free again
>"REEE IT'S NOT FREE BECAUSE I SAY SO MUH INDIAN HOLOCAUST"

Literally why are all proponents of net neutrality unable to properly articulate why they want it without resorting to hysterics and lies?

anything new on the tay haps?

collosal if unconfabulated

OH NO

>Trump is heading a fascist government!!!!
>The government headed by Trump needs to stay in control of the internet to ensure it's free!!!!!
>The internet will be forever ruined if several hundred pages of unknown rules that only came in two years ago aren't kept in place!!!!!!!
Muh net neutrality. Do these people even listen to themselves?

Hi Roosya

Christopher Columbus did absolutely nothing wrong except trying to fuck with the Catholic Monarchs

Trump did still back Moore, what the guy said was not wrong.

My personal meme opinion is that, if GOPe continues to torpedo proper candidates like Brooks and attack secondary candidates that Trump can't sway away from - Trump should just split Republican party with a new party. No, i don't believe it would get enough votes to get seats in Congress or win election, but it would at least kill the shit fucking GOP.

>christopher columbus
>native americans

Bulletproof glass is now racist.

>"Running a small business is challenging — but even more so for merchants who open up shop in neighborhoods where there is a higher incidence of crime. For years, one way these shopkeepers try protect themselves and their employees against theft or harm is to install thick plexiglass at the counter between the cashier and the customer. But is this a good thing?"

>"Some people in Philadelphia don’t think so and now one local councilwoman is introducing legislation to force the city’s shopkeepers to take the glass down."

>"“It’s an indignity” to make purchases through such a window, said City Councilwoman Cindy Bass in this Philadelphia Inquirer article. Bass and others believe the windows represent race and class differences and a “symbol of distrust.” She, along with five co-sponsors, has proposed a bill requiring shopkeepers to remove their windows and if the bill receives a majority support in a scheduled committee meeting today it will head for a full vote on Dec. 14."

archive.is/eBmJ2

From the looks of the faggot, I'm betting he spent a LOOOOONG time looking at wiener's wiener pics

It just might have something to do with the fact that Hannity gave Moore every chance to defend himself and Moore sat there and pulled the "WELL IT'S ACTUALLY EPHEBOPHILIA AND I GOT CONSENT FROM THE PARENTS SO IT'S ALL GOOD" defense and Hannity was rightfully pissed at the guy/had no confidence in Moore. What would Hannity have gained by helping a candidate who made a complete ass of himself ON HIS OWN SHOW?

Gee why didnt Sean GW-dick-sucker Hannity help the candidate that would hurt the GOP swamp niggers?

The world may never know

Joe: Drumpf should disavow

I don't think those two guys even got a hearing. They withdrew after those stories.
I can't decide it it's an advantage or not to have the person deciding your fate believe in ghosts.

So?
Nothing will come of it because our ag is a cunt.

Is everything OK with Ann Coulter?

It was more like Indians thought they were giving us rights to hunt shit on the same hunting grounds, while white people thought they were physically buying the land

Then when it turned out the two cultures had incompatible ideas of how shit works they went to war instead to resolve their differences and the Indians lost

Crying about it 400 years later, especially when kikes have no relation to either the settlers or the indians and came to profit off of an already established nation just 100 years ago feels extremely disingenuous.

I wish before they turned off NN Trump removed all liberal sites, including Reddit and said "see this is Net Neutrality." Only way they could begin to comprehend it.

>>Trump is heading a fascist government!!!!

same losers saying just last year: you dont need guns the government will never turn fascist

wat

You'd think that these retards would want less government control if said government was ruled by "le orange cheeto hitler" but I guess not.
Just goes to show you how utterly brainwashed they are.

No, she wasted her life by choosing career over a family and is depressed because of it.

She is right tho. Also consider people who's kids are older and they are trying to wrap up saving for retirement... i rather they lower the rates and not dick around with child credits

Hi awoosya

About time her biological clock went off. A couple decades too late for her actual working parts though.

ANNIE ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU OK ANNIE?

Nyet, tovarish

Leftists understanding of history is awful.
Nothing new there

sharks do eat puppies

yes, let's kill the GOP and hand the country to the Dems because muh ideology. Great plan my dude.

>kill the GOP

there is literally no point to this at all. Trump had his guy- Strange. Everyone else tried to push their guys. Then everything went to shit. Trump's concern is getting enough senators to neutralize the cucks, Bannon's concern is fucking us all over so demokikes can give amnesty to beaners and ensure that civil war is inevitable.

how are you retards not getting that Trump told her to hold the line on the wall no matter what, is doing exactly what he tells her to do, and this comment is sarcastic as fuck?

Started a new war while still at war worked so well.
>less then 50% R turned out
>over 90-95% D turned out
bb USA, Dem total control incoming.

Under rated comment.

but the kid's are future investment of the state/nation/government. they'll be the ones to create revenue for govt/state/nation?

Whooops! Wrong post.
My bad malta bro

Sounds like a cry for help.

They want the rooftop gooks dead

>we dont see no riot here
>why are you in riot gear?

>put down the gun white boy
>i jus wanna talk bro

>aw come on, whats with the bullet proof glass and locked items?
>i cant-er- dont wanna rob or steal from you

>ann wishes she was a mommy

Sad times, maybe the wall will fill your empty womb

The comment had nothing to do with the wall. Even if she was being sarcastic, you could tell it truly pains, much like a sad clown.

>I'll never hug her and tell her one day we'll throw beanlets off the wall and everything will be better

Is that real?

GOPe only attacked Moore because Bannon used him as a pawn in his Crusade. If Bannon wasn't fucking retarded, Moore would have won, but by pissing of GOP, he ensured he would get sunk. >but it would at least kill the shit fucking GOP.
WHY, that's a BRILLIANT IDEA. WHY DON'T WE JUST HAND OVER THE US TO DEMS ON SILVER PLATTER BY SPLITING RIGHT WING VOTE! EXCELENT IDEA user. WE MUST RELAY IT TO TRUMP AT ONCE!!

>we're all getting rid of OUR useless expendable politicians that offer nothing but moral preening, why aren't the republicans?

And so Jones emboldened them to double down on likening conservatives to enablers of sexual harassment. Oh boy, can't wait for this narrative to keep driving for another half a fucking year.

Bannon should actually, holy shit, Bannon should actually start a hidden project to organize, fund the splitting of DNC. The party has shifted so much left that they had to rig primary of Clinton/Bernie because Bernie might have won.

I predict this will lead to more asians shooting niggers.

can i have a not pic for ant of this
Please

Somebody tell me this guy is doing something behind the scenes that we aren’t privy to.

Are you currently busy, Czech user?

She had every chance to have pretty much any of us or people like us to father many children with her

>we singles
You chose this future for yourself, now embrace it and be a slave to those who actually wanted the country to continue lol

It's an interesting thing. You get the same thing here where people will scream that the Tories want poor people dead, all while demanding government expand and take more control of the economy and society. They're so wedded to the need for being controlled and directed in life while also giving the appearance they're rebellious free spirits that they can somehow simultaneously beg for the government they consider illegitimate and evil and the big bad man to come control more of their life please.

Conditioning is a powerful thing, it's fascinating, like some twisted Stockholm Syndrome where the victim insults the abuser while begging for more at the same time.