You know, if the other studios want to be as successful as KyoAni then they should strive to be more like KyoAni

You know, if the other studios want to be as successful as KyoAni then they should strive to be more like KyoAni.

They can't.

So what are you expecting from KyoAni in the next few years, Sup Forums?

trump anime about how illegal immigration is illegal

Ditch their fucking novel adaptations and start adapting good shit instead. Maidragon and Hibike are some of the best shows of the decade and none come from their shitty label.

Bankrupcy

>Sup Forums is having a fine, dandy, sunny day

>suddenly a KyoAnifag come out, disturbs the peace by taking a jab at everyone saying that his studio is better than their studio.

Just another day in good old Sup Forums.

They gotta get the money from their label to buy things like Hibike and Maidragon.

I want to be like Natsuki

Yeah, I also think other studios should actually pay their workers and maybe even treat them like human beings.

Euphonium 3

Ufo 2 was great but it doesn't come close to S1, I'd rather they just leave it and don't make more before it turns to shit. Apparently Rikka is shit and only yurifags like it.

Eh, S2 had much greater heights than S1.

Perhaps, but S1 was more consistent and had a tighter narrative.

Second arc of S2 > S1 > First arc of S2

Is he wrong, though?

This.
I was personally more entertained by S2 overall.
also yurifag tears give me life

There was nothing worth crying for. Actually there was only one clear rejection.

>lot of lens blur and chromatic aberration in recent anime
They are trying.

Episode 7 or 8 of Girlish Number tried so hard to copy the KyoAni style with the post effects, facial animations and framing.

Really? I guess I'll check them out.