Biden all but confirmed running in 2020

>Biden all but confirmed running in 2020

Lol, RIP Trumptards

You had a good memey run

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/exclusive-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/
youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might wanna try and stop the sexual harassment craze before it eats your own, user

Handsy

Good luck keeping down Joe Bidens love for little girls, Trump will drag it out
Remember 2 Scoops, 2 Genders, 2 Terms.

>>Biden all but confirmed running in 2020
I have a really hard time accepting that people are this fucking stupid.
Biden was too old to run in 2016.
Hillary was too old to run in 2016.
Trump was too old to run in 2016.
Bernie was too old to run in 2016.
NONE of these fuckers should be on anybody's list for 2020.

Can't wait till all his creepy videos reach the normies which, if he runs, will definitely happen

7 more years, shlomo.

I look forward to all the sexual assault allegations by children coming out against Biden.

lol

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/exclusive-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/

>implying he has any chance to beat HER in primaries
lol go fuck yourself bitards

"Joe Biden: "I Am A Zionist. You Don't Have To A Jew To Be A Zionist""
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Joe Biden "Whites will be a Minority in US by 2017 and that's a good thing "
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

Pol suddenly cares about women when it's Biden harassing them.

>White man
>Winning DNC primaries.

Yeah... no.

This, there will literally never be another white democrat president

Anybody have that Lushsux art of Biden molesting an Idolmaster girl?

Your best hope is a known pedo

>Liberals suddenly do not care about women when it's Biden/Fraken/Conyers/Clinton harassing them.

7 more years.

The guy fondles kids on camera.

He'll be 80 years old by then
He'll get less support that Ron Paul

Please run Biden...... PLEASE!!!!

>OMG HOW CAN REPUBLICANS DEFEND A PEDO

>lol biden is cool

he has no chance with this sexual harassment mania that's going on lately

I wish it would happen now

Biden would be a threat. The whole he molests kids thing would be viewed as a Republican smear campaign and empower the Libs. Once thing Trump must be thinking of is if he builds the wall early, Biden would attack him on the basis that now Trumps built his wall, what else does he have to offer? Maybe thats why Trumps delaying completion of a wall until his 2nd term. Just have it being actively being built come the next election.

Trump is too old, biden is even older, he is 78 in 2020. Why the fuck would he run?

His #MeToo reckoning will come

Except they do care, which is why Frankin and conniers or whatever his name is was pressed to step down, ya stupid faggot

What proof or allegations?

It’s her turn.... for REVENGE!

Hillary 2020! I’m with Her.

It would be suicide for the democrat party at this point. They went after Moore so hard it will be impossible for them to defend Biden's creepy shit. Plus we've already got ahead of this so much that they can't crack down with censorship to stop us from spreading the word about it. Right wing media already knows about it and lots of normies too.

>he thinks SHE'LL run anything but to the hospital in a crippled state by 2020
lmao

He won't live to 2020

Biden was/is hilarious.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/

you can hold her hand on the way to the crematory ok?

>“I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry," he said. "The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good. ”

So you mean Biden will join Warren in smothering the democrat field from emerging young talent? Fantastic. The democrats are giving virtually no opportunity for anyone younger than 60 to step up and get national recognition. Name recognition is like 70% of getting elected.

Said the same thing about McCain

Don't worry, plenty of dirt in the vault on him.
Your move Biden.

Remember when someone said he was going to die last night
I remember

>who is Barack Obama

What dirt?

>The Jewish people have contributed greatly to America. No group has had such an outsized influence per capita as all of you standing before you, and all of those who went before me and all of those who went before you …

>You make up 11 percent of the seats in the United States Congress. You make up one-third of all Nobel laureates …

>I think you, as usual, underestimate the impact of Jewish heritage. I really mean that. I think you vastly underestimate the impact you’ve had on the development of this nation.

>“The embrace of immigration” is part of that, as is the involvement of Jews in social justice movements.

>“You can’t talk about the civil rights movement in this country without talking about Jewish freedom riders and Jack Greenberg,” he said, telling a story about seeing a group of Jewish activists at a segregated movie theater in Delaware.

>“You can’t talk about the women’s movement without talking about Betty Friedan” …

>“I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,” he said. That’s why he spoke out on gay marriage “apparently a little ahead of time.”

>“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.

The only term for the list of potential democratic candidates is "embarrassment of riches'. Biden is a disaster waiting to happen for reasons that should be obvious. Kamala Harris is a crooked, boozy whore. Zuck has the charisma of AIDS pus. Hillary might run again! It's like a parade of ghouls. Grotesque, horrid, misshapen clumps of flesh, sweating, wheezing, and making meaningless noises.

>75 years old
>78 by 2020
It's gonna be like bernie you dumb nigger.

>cd ~/memes/pol/creepyjoe

What are the chances of the Democrats pushing Pelosi?

hes a fukin pedo

Someone people were talking about in 2004. The media isnt giving Kamala Harris, Cory Brooks or that one Muslim nigger anywhere near the same bumps as Obama got. And Obama only barely beat Hillary in the primary. Technically she got more overall votes there too.

That would be glorious. That crazy cunt would be laughed off of the ballot.

Too bad it's on video.

It's literally all over the thread.

How old is "too old"? 70+?

Proof?

That's not proof u fucking retard

all trump would have to do is keep referring to him as "creepy joe" over and over again and win

there is literally no way biden could win

lol
as if biden won't be permanently destroyed by proof of his pedophilia by then

What proof

>there are so few worthwhile democrats, they're wheeling out an octogenarian

SAD!!! Trump is damn near too old for this shit, and he's younger than Biden.

>p...please ruin the surprise
let just say he likes his girls like he likes his coffee

I think it is. It's killing Trump, and he's unusually energetic for his age. 50-60 is prime age for President.

Sniffing hair/whispering and constantly touching them and their faces isn't proof, but a 40 y/o yearbook that counts as tampered with evidence does? A yearbook with forged parts holds more value to you than pictures and video. You're a fucking moron.

>Friendly touching of children is sexualized in the minds of right wingers

Stop comfirming to us all that you're closet pedophiles projecting it onto everyone else

>friendly
They don't exactly look happy with their situations.

Every Person in this thread remember to save these pictures and spread them around Sup Forums, if the democrats run with Joe we mass post these on Twitter and ruin the Dems odds of winning the election.

Guessing you also predicted Hillary would die before the election

God you right wingers piss me off, it's like you dom't care when your conspiracies all turn out to be wrong

Children are uncomfortable around cameras, simple as that

Not everyone sexualizes children like you and your hero Roy Moore

Funny how Republicans didn't say this about McCain huh? Morons

When has he ever harassed women? Idiot

Actually, most children are fine with having their pictures taken. I don't think you've ever seen a kid in real life.

Yes' he'll fucking win. He has no weaknesses unlike Hillary, he's a likeable guy

as much as I hate him, I don't lol. this whole sexual allegation thing against every candidate is no no no good

When do you get off work? 5?
Then you'll stop trying this hard?

He is literally going to die of cancer soon.

>The whole he molests kids thing would be viewed as a Republican smear campaign and empower the Libs.
lmao dude. it's all CSPAN clips. he was literally groping young girls in basically every appearance he made in the White House that CSPAN televised

Six month's ago, this would be Trump BTFO.
Now, with the #metoo ploy in full force, and spinning out of control,
for most of rising Dem power brokers, a white male is a non starter. Especially creepy Joe.

The one with the redhead is absolute cringe. Either Biden is a legit autist and doesn't know how to interact with humans or he is Dan Schneider level creepy.

Uncle touchy will never make it, not after all the pictorial evidence

Trump can literally keep spamming these pics and clips posted in this thread as a legit campaign strategy. He's very good at making stuff stick.

If Dems want to throw away 2020, be our guest.

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz biden run against Trump

C R E E P Y P E D O

>the one with the redhead

the redhead was part of a larger vid where he touches and behaves inappropriately with dozens of little girls, all daughters of high ranking democracts.

Anything over 80 is potato

youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0
>I...it's just him being friendly
You fuckers are foaming at the mouth for Trump kissing people on the cheek, so its either bigger than that or not, you can't have it both ways

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

inb4 disinfo shills with zero arguments

Just wait until the hordes of 10 year old boys he raped begin popping up. Hillary will find a way to fuck him.

The joke’s on Biden! Trump will be out of office LONG before 2020.

This would be awesome, but there's no chance of a straight white man running for the Democrats again, not even a real pedophile. They barely let any into the convention in 2016. It's still Her Turn. If it's not the original Her Turn (although at this point she still owns them), it'll be a new Her, probably a non-white.

>Biden running for anything in the age of #MeToo

It's like the Democrats want to lose.

Yes please let this pedo run.

Oh please. Then let the videos of him molesting little girls chests run 24/7.

Sorry but, denied.

>How old is "too old"? 70+?
>Anything over 80 is potato

My great-aunt once fell and broke her hip.
The hospital wouldn't let her authorize her own medical care, and when I asked why, they told me "since she's over 80, we assume she's not mentally competent".
The oldest preTrump president was Reagan, and he was suffering from Alzheimer's before he first took office.

>Creepy Joe
If you thought the Roy Moore sexual allegations were bad....just wait until Joe runs ;^)

What the actual fuckkkkk

Because you should be dead if you're that old

trump is in his seventies and displaying clear signs of dementia

its what happens when you inherit all your money--if you dont work your brain, it rots. the sadder reflection is on the legions of cucks who worship at his feet, like you.

So be it! Amen.

Lmfao! Thought i saw all of them already.