Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

What the actual fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiBCh2xWANE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sergey is back!

This was a semen demon. Nobody can replace her.

>pls kill me

Why do they keep airing this shitshow? The network should just cancel it and play DM reruns until YGO6.

uguu...

Because it's almost over

What would be the point of cancelling it now?

Is Himika shaving its eyebrows?

Remember when Selena was a likable character?
Me neither.

>the triggered memories have nothing to do with the plays or actions they are taking in the duel
lame

I know I shouldn't expect anything at this point, but I was disappointed by that. It should be so easy.

So Reira really was a girl all along?

>Shuzo: Yuya!

Yuya: Looks like someone’s asking for me…

Nico: I’m the hos--

Shuzo: Yuzu isn’t here! She’s not here!

Shuzo: Yuzu is… Yuzu is gone!

Ayu: Big Sis Yuzu?

Futoshi: That reminds me… She’s been gone this whole time…

Tatsuya: Why didn’t we notice until now?

Yoko: Yuzu-chan!

SAWATARI-SAN: Yuzu!

GONGENZAKA: Yuzu!

Yuya: Yuzu…
Yuzu…
Yuzu…
YUZU!

Yuya goes from happy to panicky to complete dead eyed in the span of one minute the moment Yuzu's name reaches his ears.

>They haven't realized it wasn't reira that revived but the fallen and redeemed Sergei from Synchro ready to witness the Beauty of Dueling again.

The Akabas are starting to loose it. Ray is gone, Reira is gone, all that's left is Sergei.

Would you a Sergey?

Next episode Roger is going to appear and say that it was all part of his keikaku.

They are already playing DM reruns as well as 5Ds and Zexal. They already have a contract with TV TOKYO so they have to keep airing the show until April starts.

So who is actually being polled here? Who's doing the polling?

>Yuya: Yuzu…
>Yuzu…
>Yuzu…
>YUZU!

It never ends.

It's the niconico ratings

were's 1-16?

Why did the nips hate the episode where Sergey blasts off with Yuzu?

Nah. Edo just kicked Judai's ass, Edo is just that great, and J was trying the hardest he had ever had in the series that duel to to fend off Edo, hence why he was sweating bullets before he fainted. Although Saiou did have something to do with J not seeing his cards afterwards.

The director fell off around midpoint s3, with the disaster Amon duel things started going downhill.

That's the NicoNico survey on what the viewers there thought of ARC-V's episodes. It goes from 1 for very good to 5 for very bad.

ARC-V started airing on NicoNico with episode 16.

That's the infamous cockblock episode where the entire audience wanted what we now know as Zarc and his revival right there, only for it to get postponed 5 minutes in thanks to the only working bracelet of En Flowers.

It's the people who tune in for live streams of the episode on nico nico every week.

It ends in every shitty conceivable way.

Yuya is left in no position to win against Barrett because of the chain shit. Once he does get out after Sergei's intervention he Jobs to Sergei and then he defeats the purpose for the whole duel by just rushing Sora and snatching her up again. And to add insult to injury, for no reason at all they have Yugo teleported to bumfuck nowhere keeping him away from the teased duel with Yuya that ends with his absorption and instead we get a pointless Legacy Duel against Jack Atlas when he was already a Fixed Duel anyway and just takes an extra spot.

It started the downhill slope into Xyz/Academia.

It's a shame because if Zarc actually revived there, shit could've gotten really interesting.

What are the odds that an ARC-V Complete Soundtrack will be released months after Arc-V ends?

The only truly great thing Arc-V never stopped doing was producing good quality OSTs.

So how many surveys usually come in? Is it just some nonsense number like 1 or 2k or are we talking at least 10 or 20?

Usually 7-8k viewers. And since recent episodes have had over 80% 5 rating you have anywhere from 5.6k - 6.4k people saying Arc-V is total garbage.

i miss rin

Bet you dont you have more Rin lewds

nice try
let pixiv spoonfeed you instead of me

I'll be more honest than ...
S..sauce please?

Where's my new opening sequence? Will we get one new one before it ends?

Will Zarc fuse with the baby and try to recreate the universe again?

That episode was loaded with OSTs.
Sound duel 4 fucking when

Daily reminder

Only way series can redeem itself is by letting sawatari win against zarc/ray

Roger shoulda used Psyframes

Are you serious?

This ugly confused Transformer is still 100% more charming here than that fucking Zarc baby abomination I just witnessed today. Ono should get the death penalty.

>archetype themed around lone rebel against the system
>used by roger

Hmm

I just want the one where Jack is laughing like a hyena when he dueled Yuya. The animation and OST saved that duel.

I want all of the OST. Especially the theme that played when Crow first showed up to save Yuya and co from security.
>The animation and OST saved that duel.
With how fantastic the five pendulum summon was, I'll agree.

Summary of this episode?

Wasn't Rin suppose to be casted in this episode? Did she even say anything?

Memes doned wrong

A boy falls in love with a bunny girl

That's probably the best pendulum summon of the show.

gongenzaka playing by himself

She just screamed during the flashback when she was disintegrating in Leo's big black machine

What the actual fuck is this show at this point

Rodger was a lone rebel fighting against Arc-V's declining quality in synchro.

Wrong episode. Also wrong show.

A summary of the show

These.

Gongenzaka being a bro. Gongenzaka being a better friend than what Yuya deserves.

Even Sora is a better friend than what Yuya deserves

youtube.com/watch?v=IiBCh2xWANE

Yeah it was the best pendulum summon and last duel Yuya had that was worth shit. But that OST is undoubtedly the best Sound Duel 4 track that almost breaks Something To Protect and A Duelist's Secret Feelings in terms of quality.

>Reira has looked like he's seen some shit since he was a baby
What is wrong with that boy

why do they have to make the retarded baby smile
why is reira a retarded baby

is the goal of this show to make me hate EVERY character

Gongenzaka defeats Sawatari and Tsukikage in a single turn while conveniently putting himself from full life to 700 so he can lose in one turn to Yuya next episode all the while Yuya is fails to be entertaining and decides to have 5 second flashbacks with no depth at all only to be reminded of Yuzu just by hearing the name Yuzu.

If only all the Yugioh's can get a real dub so I could watch the reruns on Toonami or something.

reminder that ebina left us for Fate Stay Mordred

Gon will knock some sense into Yuya next episode, right? Right?

Oh cool, Yuya got his Supreme King Armor.

Gon is gonna fuck Yuya next episode

It's all so that the audience is super eager to forget and scrub it out of their minds. It's part of NAS's keikaku

kek

Mordred is like Yuya if Yuya wasn't a fucking pussy over his daddy issues

>being a delinquent slut is better than making people egao

I'm glad she got her head chopped off

Not how she dieeeed

Just saw the new episode it wasn't so bad.

meme

dear god let this horror show end

404ED FAGGOTS BTFO HAHA

xyz was a mistake

Reira is a fucking ugly baby
Why would you want that thing

You are an ugly baby.

Well that was dumb. I thought it was just Yuzu or Ruri screaming.

LATE BLOOMER

So when the characters do certain roles only in a flashback do they usually call the VA to reprise that one line/scream or do they just use a recorded line from said episode.

Arc-V has no budget so, I'll say they use recorded lines.

Is this a boy or a girl

Nobody knows

That's Sir Mordred, bastard son of Arthur, King of the Britains, the Surfer Knight of Treachery

and my brofu

claimed bitches

This minus the baby part.
It was Pic related-tier stupid.

its ok my wife is stupid but I still love her

Don't worry I'm one of the only people still loving Arc V, even if it has become trash.

my brother

Just be sure not to call her a girl, or a guy, or talk badly about Saber, or talk postively about Saber, or speak too much, or too little, or at all

>one of the best shonen anime OST I have ever listened to.
>attaching characters
>intriguing mystery behind pendulum and the pendant
>A MC I actually liked a lot while I hated Yuma
>Ton of Archetypes I love with many different gameplay and summoning methods styles, that i build in real life because i'm a stupid faggot
>All of this is dead

How did this happen ? I'm still mad and I'll still be mad for years because of a kid show.

you could do what i do and jump on boku no hero academia

though the guy is building to a twist that's gonna basically piss off everyone

Is Yuya going for the toddlercon route?

I am 100% positive this will end well

No manga/anime can replace a Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime for me. I read/watch ton of other stuffs but nothing can deliver the card games and designs I love in YGO, except for a YGO show. And We'll never see what these characters and lore points could have been with a good writer.
My only consolation is the ARC-V manga version, but it'll takes year for it to end.

When will the ARC-V manga end? In other words, how long do YGO mangas usually run?

>Anti-Bully Samurai Gon-chan bullies Sawatari