Why are so many religious people like this?

Spending time with my family for the holidays:
While eating delicious corn bread:
"Hey mom, did you know that Amerindians helped make corn what it is today? It used to be a type of grass"

"No son, God created corn"

I go on to explain how dogs came from domesticated wolves and even fruit have been bread to be sweeter.
Still steadfast and said not to believe lies that takes away glory from God.

Then I remember that there are millions of people like this.

Why are so many redditors on Sup Forums? Cause you are a faggot

Give it up, user. If having a son like you didn't get her to stop believing in God then nothing will.

I don't think it's possible to come up with more autistic topics for conversation.

You sound severely autistic.

There is a germline warfare strategy in place in all western nations, in an attempt to "Breed" the people dumber, and thus more easily controllable.

The "Anti-Evolution" sentiment moving through the christian community is a psyop to attempt to protect this germline warfare procedure by obfuscation and occlusion.

>mfw christians itt are legitimately butthurt about their own stupidity instead of just agreeing the bitch was stupid and agreeing she isn't a good example of the religion
What would you expect from a bunch of idiots who think the real jews were white

Yeah they're silly but who gives a fuck? They're not hurting anyone. And given OP grew up with them he should know better than be all autistic and then whine about it on Sup Forums.

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you"

-Werner Heisinberg

Go worship Lauren Southern

I gave up on Christianity when I got into white nationalism and also around the same time realized how bad of a case Christians have for claiming jesus is white

The real problem with religious people is how they choose to ignore the parts of the Bible that deal with tribal warfare and the impossibility of a multicultural state, and instead focus on how nice and peaceful Jesus was.

pic related

God loves you, God will welcome you back into his Arms and his City when you are ready.

No, only in America

Yeah, my Grandparents are the same way. They tell me shit like how when we all die from the great cleansing the pure will come back and theyll have the ability to talk to animals and shit. It's mind boggling but at least it gives these losers purpose. Than again, I'd rather them just kill themselves for not being strong enough to live on their own than trying to preach fairy tales as if it's fact.

that's Protestants for ya

Brainlet

SEETHING

That's because Christianity is a mental disorder.

Unless you understand evolutionary genetics then you have simply replaced priests in robes with priests in lab-coats, you aren't better than them.

For obvious proof of this see how everybody's brains shut off when you apply evolutionary logic to humans.

>Believes in sky daddy
>Bases belief of a book sheep fuckers wrote 1800 years ago
>Is retarded

Shocking, I know!

it only works when you're just pretending to be retarded christcuck

Except God as referenced by Heisenberg, is distinct from any religious connotations.

of course, God as the Christians define him is obviously not accurate and Christian scholars like Boethius knew this but also knew there was no way for a human to conceive of or describe the majesty of God, he exists outside of the realm of human time or reason. But this makes our responsibility even greater, as all is done before the eyes of an eternal, all-seeing Providence.

I'm going down this rabbit hole but talking to the average christian is really discouraging.

Nobody is actually like this in real life, but a decent bait thread.
Sage

Yeah people are retarded op but dogs are from a kind of western dingo not wolves

God could be at the bottom but definately not the bible one faggot leaf

god created evolution , thus god created corn

>what is a house wife?

ur mum is right
amerindians are so useless and have never contributed at all

I believe in God, not the sky fairy yous dont believe in and I dont believe in religion as in multi million pound stained glass buildings and collections.
I believe evolution, theory of relativity and dinosaurs are a jew trick as is the Schaligerian history we are taught. They have the usual red flags of the jew trick anyway.
Tell me goys, if I feed my dog cat food and pur at him how long before he evoles into a feline? Can anyone show me evidence of a species 'evolving' into another? Not fish evolving into fish or amoebas evolving into amoebas...

>corn used to be a grass
Actshually

I said this to a bio major friend of mine, who went on about how grasses are classified as "monocots" or some shit (having only one branching bit), whereas corn has leaves

>"ive learned all there is to know in natural science and god is the answer"
k

Clearly the corn was part of some primordial soup. Not sure why Mom doesn't understand this.

ok we get it you dont like religion, come on Sup Forums to shit all over it. you have no life, fuck off back to thinking you have 200 IQ for not having a religion.

Heisenberg was redpilled. Fought with the nazis as a teenager.

Your friend is an idiot. Corn is a monocot.

Furthermore monocot refers to cotyledons, which is just the first leaf sprouted from the seed. (Some plants have one, some have two.)

Whether the plant has many leaves later in life is irrelevant.

>Religious people are retarded.

Literally nothing new.

there's stupid people in every group

What part of "God created everything that was created" do you not understand?

atheists are all cucks and will die alone, would rather be a muslim than be an atheist.

God caused the Amerindians to make corn obviously

God is all

Yea no that is not a christian problem but a problem with christian burgers. I have never met a creationist or religious Nut here.