How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

We can't.

WIth tanks.

But they are the ones who operate tanks.

Damn.

Which is why we need our own to stop them.

Self-operated tanks.

By developing taste

By becoming the little girl ourselves.

I'll only get in if you have death grips and chocolate milk.

Stop listening to rock music.

This is for your own good.

Also, inb4
>people who seriously get angry about people liking radio dad rock and get fedora about the most commercial of rock

And listen to metal instead? What are you, underaged?

Truck-sama will take care of them.

I'm only trying to stop them.

Hey buddy... uhhh... looks like you got a lot of stuff there lying around.

Do you need a hand with that? My wife is gone for a couple hours and I could you carry those nachos and beers.

DELET THIS

chocolate milk is shit anyway. you're shit.

>chocolate milk is shit
Normal milk is shittier

Those are fighting words my friend. I implore you to reconsider.

DELETE THIS

>playing MonHunt on 3ds while the loli is feeding you nachos
comfy

What loli? All I see is another hard working dad. I kinda want to be his friend and hangout with him.

Nesquik > Hershey's > regular milk

>Normal milk is shittier

literally, if I were to consume it ;_;

i-i guess ill get in and show her around

Non white butthurt

Goddamn it.

A round what?

a moon reflected in the lake we are staring in the middle of the night

>Randosheru-sama is unscathed
Sasuga superior Japanese bovine skin.

Well it did cost 38,000 yen

Strawberry milk best milk.

What a faggot.

Someone give me a quick rundown on this

Soda is literally healthier than chocolate milk

I bet you like Banana milk.

>targetting home depot

KEK

Nah I like skim. If I were to drink something that unhealthy though, I would just drink Dr. Pepper instead.

No way! source

How do you milk a banana?

Banana Milk is great.

Don't you dare talk about my favorite kind of milk ever again

Sensually.

ask them

>how do we stop them

all milk is shit

Truck-san's getting ready for THAT episode of Fuuka, huh?

>Anons bow to the van lolis
>In contact with Pink Floyd
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Sup Forums with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Vanangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be van lolis
>All van lolis said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Chinese cartoons tell of angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of rock and unprecedented kidnapping with them
>They own breweries around the world
>You likely have their alcohol inside you right now
>The van lolis are in regular communication with the Archangel Accelspammer, forwarding the word of God to the Loli Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Loli pope & the mod high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Loli leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Loli bunker in moot land?
>They learned fluent English in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the lolis. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Get in the Van
>The lolis are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

A 12 oz can of coke has 140 calories, or about 11 calories per oz.

An oz of chocolate milk has 26 calories. 12 oz would be 312 calories.

From USDA.gov

we're doomed
Just take off your pants, close your eyes, and let it happen.

Not even diet soda. Milkfags BTFO

>oz
What?

>312 calories
Wow it's fucking nothing. Or do you mean kcal?

why would you do this

Yeah but take a gander at the proton content Mr. Nevergonnamakeit. Life can't exist without protons.

This. SS+GOMAD is the way.

da fuq?
stahp!!

YAMETEEEEEEEEE

>Just take off your pants, close your eyes, and let it happen.
Never. I'll become a wizard no matter what.
There must be other ways to fight the loli menace.

> no mustard

let me of now

I think you are confusing Calories with Joules

please tell me it had spoiled

with a truck

Reminder that lolis are evil creatures that WILL rape you at the first opportunity.

Is this fucking heaven, or is it the fumes from the bar-be-que making me delirious?

Sup Forums, please fuck off with your unfunny reddit memes forever

>he says as he never stops posting loli feet and declaring I WILL MARRY A GIRL

I don't even like chocolate milk.

Fuck off, banana fucker.

What type of sub do lolis hate? I will get one for supper to defend myself.

Probably very old ones that have been decommissioned.

Yellow subs.

>live underwater
>lolis can't get to you

FUCKING GENIUS

By getting better taste in music and not listening to some genre that died in the 80s

Is she trying to attract anime fans or dads?

>38,000 yen for a school bag
What the fuck, is the education sector run by the Yakuza?

There's literally nothing wrong with yellow subs

Kill yourself. Maybe you weren't around in the late 90s but I was glad when we got rid of these eye cancer causing subs

yellow subs are the best shit ever neck yourself if you disagree

Wow, rude!

No, butbif they can survive years and years of being thrown around and abused by lolis and even truck-san then I think the price is worth it.

>American beer
>Pink Floyd

Glad she's honey-trapping the plebs

Yeah, you laugh now, but once you feel the mighty loli strength you won't be laughing.

It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.

We send in our most elite operatives; ones who truly understand the dangers of lolis on account of them actually being lolis at one point.

Just buy a fucking car

Hmm, wait a minute.

this loli is standing by herself near some statues and asks if you want to play with her

American microbrews are considered some of the best in the world actually, the outsourced pisswater like Bud Light is what's fucking terrible. And only contrarian faggots think Floyd is bad, listen to any pre-80's album other than Dark Side or The Wall and you might just learn why they're world famous if you don't have garbage taste. Meddle is a fucking masterpiece.

but then you'll have to buy the
GAS GAS GAS

Those are some nice butts.