Convince me that blacks are the inferior race

convince me that blacks are the inferior race.
provide sources or fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
youtu.be/0gOOivlhSZM?t=1m25s
city-journal.org/html/crime-and-great-recession-13399.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spearman's_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See Africa

Have a nice day

That was easy.

uh oh, we have a retard

Google anything in african history from any point in time

Which African country would you like to live in?

you aint done yet.
you are not taking into account their lives. they are sperated from scoiety, most of these killings and crimes are from the underdeveloped neighborhoods, and it is like this because of the government and how they hated blacks in the past and gave them crack and cocaine and caused a bunch of problems for them. oh and not to mention that their parents or grandparents likely lived in the 60 's with that shitty president. also the fact that they are being stereotyped and discriminated against. all this an more contribute to that. their is no gene or trait that I know of scientists know of that makes black people more likely to kill or commit crimes, it is mostly due to socioeconomic reasons.

>it thought people would read its blog

Couldn't be any easier.

>uses img of worst U.S. president in modern history as proof
KYS

if u cant even read a short paragraph, u are retarded.

btw nice president, he sure seems amazing lol.

sure u aint talkin bout trump? or bush?

The fact is m8, low iq leads to more crime. Poor white people commit less crime than wealthy blacks.
Niggers aren't even human, and shilling for them on pol is just fucking retarded....unless of course you are a nigger yourself

>Posts picture of probably one of the few successful black people
>Obama has a white mom
>one of the few successful black people....has a white parent.
Coincidence?

>blah blah blah systematic racism blah blah blah muh communities
Fuck off

Blacks commit a massive amount of murders despite their small population. Roughly 15 percent

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

im not black. ur just being dumb and not looking at the facts and not taking into account their lvies and all the struggles they have been through, which was caused by the government, by scoeity, by education and other reasons. u are too ignorant to face the facts, u think u have been red pilled but that cant be farther from the truth

I mean theres a picture if that helps you figure it out... Real braniacs you lefties

Lemme post that larger size with an additional fuck you OP.

i only posted obama just cause i wanted some black guy in the pic, not because i thought he was an amazing example of how good black people are. also correlation does not imply causation. dumbass

Neat opinion kiddo.

Again which African country would you like to live in?

Since IQ is strongly correlated with success in life, criminality and voting patterns, >pic justifies all.
Source of all that: The Bell Curve

youtu.be/0gOOivlhSZM?t=1m25s

>inb4 IQ tests are racist
They are simply cognitive pattern recognition tests
Unless of course shapes are racist.

meme flag. Fuck off shill. sage.

hard learned redpill is best redpill

>black
>people
Pick one m8
Niggers Barack belongs swinging from a large oak tree

Learn how to spell properly.

>i only posted obama just cause i wanted some black guy in the pic, not because i thought he was an amazing example of how good black people are.
"Hur, I don't have a picture of any black people. Might as well use the most famous successful black person in my picture, not like I'm cherry picking. Any black person could have fit into the picture."

>also correlation does not imply causation.
"I went to a stats class. When things have correlation that implies NO possible evidence what so ever. Like why do they even teach it in school?"

Dude when will you NN faggots gtfo? You're not welcome. If you were legitimately curious about pol's stances there a thousand threads about it, go fuck yourself with your attention whoring.

sooooo.... socioeconomics dont have cause crimes? huh? they dont effect people at all?

IQ tests are extremely racist, they expect a certain amount of reasoning and intelligence that niggers obviously dont have.

iq tests are not even a good method of measuring intelligence, an idiot even knows that. fucking hell

Prove that they're not inferior faggot, you made the post, the burden of proof is on you.

Haiti killed and expelled the last of their white oppressors 213 years ago. There are no whites left in their nation to exploit them and haven't been for centuries.

How long does it take for a black society to heal and become prosperous? I mean, look at Hong Kong, where the colonial occupiers have only been gone for 20 years and it's already a gleaming metropolis.

During the great depression there was no increase in violent crime.

not really. i am the one who asked if black people are the ones who are inferior. i am taking the neutral position. i am just disproving what u may think is evidence of them being inferior.

Classic nog story time

Found the nigger

More

more

They're not inferior. Just different.

city-journal.org/html/crime-and-great-recession-13399.html

"At the deepest level, many of these shifts, taken together, suggest that crime in the United States is falling—even through the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression—because of a big improvement in the culture. The cultural argument may strike some as vague, but writers have relied on it in the past to explain both the Great Depression’s fall in crime and the sixties’ crime explosion. In the first period, on this view, people took self-control seriously; in the second, self-expression—at society’s cost—became more prevalent. It is a plausible case.
Culture creates a problem for social scientists like me, however. We do not know how to study it in a way that produces hard numbers and tested theories. Culture is the realm of novelists and biographers, not of data-driven social scientists. But we can take some comfort, perhaps, in reflecting that identifying the likely causes of the crime decline is even more important than precisely measuring it."

more

IQ tests are heavily loaded on the spearman g-factor, which is the best index in psychometrics to measure raw cognitive ability . There exists tests other than IQ tests that are high g loaded and the pattern still persists.

Spearman later hypothesized that the more g-loaded a test is, the more differences between blacks and whites will appear[1].

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spearman's_hypothesis

nope, just found someone who is telling u somehting that is true, fucking google it.

more

lol obama isnt fully black
he has a lot of white dna

alright, how are they different? in waht ways, genuinely interested.

All I see is "blah blah blah, FAKS IS RAYCISS"

Swahili has pretty complicated grammar.

more nog story time

OP didn't reply to me :(

IQ tests only provide a partial picture. It's like relying on BMI to judge body fat.

Thanks user!

my bad, its like 10 people talking.

It's not that Africa hasn't been able to develop, it's been actively undermined. Nearly all of the continent was under colonial administration until the end of World War II. It's spent hundreds of years having its resources siphoned away and having its political systems eroded. Once independence finally came, it was granted along mostly arbitrary lines. There's no national cohesion because the borders of states were basically drawn at random, not along any sort of national lines (like exist in Europe and North America).
Really, it's going to be generations just to get people in a lot of these countries to stop hating each other long enough to get basic stability. After about 400 years of being shot in the foot, I seriously doubt that the continent as a whole will ever catch up to Europe or North America. Some specific countries will do well, but most are deeply and systemically broken.

In addition:
The period of colonialism in Africa was quite late, and by then the European powers had mastered it. They were able to lay infrastructure like rail lines and establish river ports along the Congo that were all designed for the sole purpose of moving goods directly out of the country with as little contact with the natives as possible. Most of the infrastructure completely routes around towns and doesn't serve locals or local business at all.
Because of that, ordinary Africans can rarely benefit from any resource development because they're basically extraneous to it. The mining companies bring in western labour and ship directly to port with just a handful of employees. For practical reasons, these employees never have to have contact with African culture, and spend none of their pay in Africa.
Compare to places like the US where a mining operation would involve contracts with a lot of local firms, moving through towns, sourcing local food along their production lines, and creating secondary and tertiary jobs by spending their money in country.
Now a lot of African countries have overcome this through infrastructure development and redistribution. There are some budding centres of commerce in Africa that will, in time, become wealthy cities. A lot of it is still hard, for the reasons Bobdole3-2 said, with borders that are hard to stabilize, and with regional warlords having a stake in where new infrastructure would and wouldn't go.

...Haiti isn't in Africa.

yay, a non retard in this thread

It's "you" not "u". You are really coming across as an ignorant phone posting nigger lover dude. That's just unpleasant and tasteless

based stepmother

im retarrded,

why the fuck do u care how i spell, make a real argument.
and its hard to spell checke every post when its like 10 ppl talking at once.

Never said it solely defined the individual, though as I said, and as many studies show, IQ is a very strong factor on those things I mentioned.

Compare that to people that say that intelligence doesn't even play a bit and think humans are a tabula rasa to be ENTIRELY molded by the environment.

easy

There's an observable difference in IQ scores. The debate is about what that means and what causes it. It's not unrealistic to guess that different genetic populations have differently structured brains that are associated with qualitative psychological or behavioral differences.

he is just claiming racism caused all this. not just racism necessarilly, but also socioeconimics reasons.

ok, but what are those "qualitative psychological or behavioural differences" and what is the proof for the lower iq causing this and not other factors?

IQ and anti-intellectualism plays a massive role in the plight of niggers.

op needs to go back to plebbit

That's where things get fuzzy. It's a complicated subject with lots of factors, and there's a lot of misleading information (like the "equality facts" infographic) combined with a lack of research on the topic in general.

>this thread
i honestly can't believe that someone this stupid can exist and be able to use computer.

i agree with you. we will never truly know because we cannot account for all factors in how people are raised. factors like culture, parental influence, scoety, people around them, education, income, neighborhood, just too many factors for a proper study. which is why i see blacks and all races as equal because we can never really know if any race is inferior to the other, and until i am proven that a race is inferior to another race, i will keep that posiition.

You made a thread with this topic.
Yes, you are very retarded.

Source: Africa

Because you are attempting to make value judgements and refute our collective opinion of niggers as a race, which is well researched and backed by both anecdotal and hard factual information, and you cannot take the time to type the word "you". I am phone posting and still take the time to actually type in the English language, while you who bear the burden of proof, sit here and type nigger speak and millenial tripe.

Niggers are intelligent animals, stupid humans.

"Gimme proof, not that proof some other stuff"

"I'm gonna keep the same ignorant positions that I had at the start of the thread because of my feelings"

Teenaged OP can fuck off and come back when he's ready. Hope it's not when he gets mugged, probably when he gets taxed on his first paycheck.

Oh shit... You may have lost him. It's painful to be confronted with the ignorance of youth.

why can't you accept that niggers are subhuman?
why do you cuck for niggers?
In what way does it benefit you?

I think you're just fooling yourself.
You want to believe that niggers are good, but all of the evidence both scientific and observational prove that niggers are subhumans, and they are scientifically literally subhumans since they don't descend from Neanderthal and Cro-Magnong Man like us Caucasians.
Niggers descend from Homo Erectus.
That is why the Negro Race is the only race that doesn't have any Neanderthal Dna.

well i am trying tyo tlak to as many ppl as possible, why the fuck would i speel check everything, also this is a fucking Sup Forums thread, who the fuck cares how u spell, u seem the only one to care.

also, it took u a while to reply, that proves my point that it takes time ot spell check everything.

>this fucking post
>conveniently ignoring posts

We don't hate niggers per say. We hate their actions. We really would be happy if niggers stopped being niggers and actually became important in society. We'd be happy if niggers left the democratic plantation and actually thought for themselves and became self-made successes. This is why we post so much anti-nigger stuff. The red pills of truth have to be swallowed before the solution to the problems can be discovered.

Chicago, reliance on gibs, mainstreaming of rap music/prison culture. There are a multitude of reasons to be wary of black culture becoming normalized within our nation and internationally is no better. Just look at what is happening in Europe and Zimbabwe's economy after Mugabe kicked out all the white farmers.

Yes, its all the govt's fault. Ignore any sense of self responsibility or the presence of culture that openly detests success in general society rather than encourages it. If only the gov't would give a few more dollars for a few more programs, all the problems in the black community would dissapear in a flash.

I respect your resolve but it's of no use on Sup Forums. They are just so out of touch with reality because they get all their news from this echo chamber. Their view of the world is completely is completely distorted by misplaced hate.

Retards like you can't understand why themselves are other people are retards

>Underdeveloped
>Retarded monkeys confirmed

>completely ignores fbi statistics and rants about unprovable socioeconomic psuedoscience
>"ur not looking at the facts n the struggles man!"

>Only if you are hungry
>Only if you aren't hungry but you are a monkey from the jungle that evolved to do that
>Blacks in America aren't hungry they're apes

Don't blame conscience decisions on one's circumstances. Being poor doesn't cause crime or you'd see a fairly uniform ratio of poverty crime across all races. Being an uncivilized jiggaboo is the main factor.