Wht is Bavaria so based?

Wht is Bavaria so based?

Something in the beer i guess

They are white

because it's catholic, which means true European, not degenerate protestant

I'll degenerate your prostate

catholicism

They are not based. The CSU has been up Merkels arse for a long time. They talk a big game, but do nothing. Only AFD for me thank you

I would guess that historically bordering a commie-run shithole will redpill you on the EU.

lack of typical german autism

wow, intense

Bavarian here. We are as cucked as the rest of Germany. We just feel good because we can elect tough talking politicians who turn us slowly brown over time.

Why is west prussia so cucked?

Post industrial areas filled with immigrants

It was goverend by the British after the war. Bavaria was goverend by the USA.

Voting CSU has nothing to do with being "based".
Just like the Republicans they are cuckservatives and really have no Interest in preserving white European culture.

At least Horschtl "M-MUH OBERGRENZE" Cuckenhofer is history now.

Saxony*

And East Germany was governed by the Soviet Union, hmm...

Is anyone up for a Sup Forums hunger games??

In German level, Bavaria is based but Saxony is more based. CSU is not like AfD. However Bavaria is Central-European region. Also it's more similar to Austria than North-Germany. People more conservative, Catholics like Austria. Bavarians also have some based blood anchestry like Avars, Huns, Hungarians.

>t. Burger who has no idea of Germany's political parties
While it's true that they're better than western Germany they're not as based as you think.
Dark blue is the slightly more conservative, Bavarian exclusive sister party (CSU) of Merkel's party (CDU).
While they did protest the open door policies of Merkel it was all talk and no action. And the Bavarians still voted for them. Hopefully they get a new leader that can actually stand up against Merkel instead of cowering down in front of her.
Or maybe you just thought they voted for the AfD since they're both represented in blue in which case you might be actually just too retarded to see colors.

They actually get to vote their own state government because they sold us out to the Vatican's little Soviet pets back between the wars. The rest of us have no such luxury and must hope for our angry marches to scare the "people" who "count" the "votes".

Couldnt be that. Poland and mexico and most of south america is catholic and theyre absolute shitholes. Also please get your family out of my country

>every county in Bavaria voted blue

This is some DPRK level numbers.

CSU at least talks. State CDU mostly supports merkel.
AfD also did pretty well and will probably do better still next time.

Compare the religious map and the voting results. I also found an analysis of the 2013 election: Both confessions had 5% liberals and 10% others, but catholics had 12% more cdu while protestants voted for left wing parties instead.

Poland had historical bad luck and is getting better quickly. South america is part indio, can't compare that.

Also, there's generally a correlation between cuckery and wealth. Shame about it, but I know which side I prefer to be on.

That shade of blue in Bavaria isn't AfD. They all voted CSU, which is Merkel's close ally and was historically responsible for the Gastarbeiter program.