Let's try this

Let's try this

is this being autosaged

OP can't bump his own thread for the first 15 minutes or so.
Anyway why is comedy and SoL a single slot? KonoSuba is also comedy and Sora no Woto is also SoL, can I put one of them in that slot instead? Should SnW even count as historical? Why don't you have a favorite ecchi, are you gay?

I feel like a lot of these categories are interchangeable so I just generalized it. You could have a comedy sports anime, a mecha slice of life, a historical ecchi and so on

Pretty good aside from SnK

>aku no hana
Ahh Baudelaire

I can understand this
I prefer the manga over the anime
The anime seems like having no feeling for pace
Also the plot evolves after the events of season one

Mine

Any recoms for empty ones?

i don't care about your opinions (if they're negative)

this takes so long
idk what to put in historical

I suck at paint.

Nice chart.

You have autism don't you

>Sora no Woto
>historical

The problem is so many themes overlap, but I tried to pick a unique gem for every category.

This is a good chart.

Baccano isn't a drama.

Water isn't wet.

Does the main genre matter for such a list?
Isn't more important what you liked about it?

good chart

I couldn't think of any Ecchi that I particularly like that much, so I left It empty.

whats the ecchi one? pls senpai

It's harder picking a favorite in each genre. If I were to just list my top 9 series, it would look a little bit different.

The problem is that these genres don't say much about a anime. Especially when they are such broad genres, like scifi, fantasy, mecha, historical and etc, which I consider more like settings than narrative genres and may have nothing to do with why you like said anime.

Exactly.

You should be able to pick an anime from any genre that you have liked though. Even if these are broad genres you can see what's the anime focusing on and go with that.

But what if you don't like any sports or historical shows that much? Do you just add one that you didn't hate?

Yeah, but It can lead to a chart that won't necessarily tell what you really like.

I'd say watch more anime. Historical has a lot of anime that's widely praised and sports is such an easy genre to get you hooked as I have seen from a lot of people posting what anime they like but I understand if you dislike a specific genre for whatever reason so it can't be helped in that case.

I don't think the idea of this chart is to show your most favorite anime that just happen to be from a lot of different genres but instead to show from each genre that one show you enjoyed a lot even if you don't consider it a masterpiece 3x3 material or whatever. Just a good show.
Then again, if you dislike a specific genre then you can do nothing about it. It must be hard if you only like a few type of anime.

All time favorite is the most easy one, why you left empty?

Some of these placements might be a bit iffy but I don't really watch a wide breadth of shows.

"fantasy" and "drama" are pretty vague, so I'll take that to mean I can just put whatever vaguely fits.

Also,
You guys are alright.

>Haruhi
>scifi
this would be the last thing i would describe haruhi as, but i guess it fits

>All time favorite is the most easy one
Not really.

Objectively the best taste in the thread.

What tipped you off?

replace e/u/phonium with /Y/oI, and we good.

God I love being a pleb

>That ecchi

wut

>Taste thread without the usual circlejerking of 3x3 threads

Impressed

>he doesn't know the pinnacle of japanese animation

It was a tossup.