>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers?amp&__twitter_impression=true
archive.is/a6L9y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>can i have a not pic for ant of this
I’ll make it when I return to the computer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAGA

Thank you for your work. For fun or not.

I’ll be sincere: I miss Mooch, he has a hard choice between his beloved wife and newborn son and MAGA and he chose well.
> but I miss him anyway

Dude looks like he ate a 500mg edible a couple hours before and it's just now kicking in.

What's new today?

I think this is supposed to be a joke but it's just sad. Spinsters are sad.

>non-cursive numerals
you aren't going to make it, user.

So um...Lisa Bloom and her mom Gloria Allred were paying for Trump accusers. Both were trying to sell the accusations. CBS even turned them down at one point telling them that CBS does not purchase stories. Holy shit.

Nice OC

The Mooch arc was way too short.

Another case where Ann brand of humor doesn’t translate well in writing.

> Ann is too smart to sound funny on the internet

Has the Joemanian posted his MAGA hat yet?

What the fuck why can't I search for images anymore

I wonder if this is somehow illegal.

of course it's a joke. anti-coulter fags would be wise to remember where trump's entire border policy comes from

Jews gonna Jew.

I can't wait for you to post it in a "reminder" for a hundred threads

Wife and I leave each other notes that we don't want our kids to be able to read. Probably should teach them cursive though, cuz the schools sure ain't...

Mock her. Laugh at her. Humiliate her.
If she wants to taunt POTUS with 'where's le wall donny ,:^)', then she can be our laughing stock.

any updates on the NN-repeal body count? i was told it would end lives...

There's surely a fraud case there, in the least.

>I-its just a joke guys!
KEK, face it she is a worthless baron womb bitch.

It's a reference to a Henry David Thoreau quote but it comes off as cunty bitterness. Females gonna female.

Or defamation, but that's civil.

Which one???

#Stopcakesuffering
Fund time machines to go back in time to make these cakes happy with a child

> where trump's entire border policy comes from
Unironically from Sessions and Miller. His position was heavily influenced by Ann but with regards to actual policy (legislative and executive) it is Sessions ipsis literis.

Just the one weak minded fairy that offed himself.

REEEEEE STOP HAVING CHILDREN

Trump could sue the bejesus out of them. But I don't think any filed police reports so I don't think there's any falsifying a crime.

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

>A well-known women's rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

>California lawyer Lisa Bloom's efforts included offering to sell alleged victims' stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser's mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

>The women's accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

>Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Whatever it is it's not enough.

Now I'm dreading how the senate race in my state's going to turn out. If Bannon tries something he better run a woman instead of a man. There's no way the pedo card can be used and we can put leftists through mental hoops for not wanting a woman senator.

>I can't wait for you to post it in a "reminder" for a hundred threads
Wasn't planing on it, but since you asked nicely:
ONCE AGAIN
REMINDER that Moore lost because of the combination of all three factors
>Allegations
>Bannon and his "Crusade"
>Platform based on Cultural issues
One scared moderates, second made Bitch McConnell go against him, boosting the effect of allegations, and third alienated the Trump supporters, who care mainly about economy. AND NO MATTER HOW YOU GOOD YOUR CANDIDATE IS DOING, GO OUT AND VOTE!!!
And some fuckery from Dems was also most definitely in play.

Hard to take it as a joke when she has no family of her own? But shes right people are monsters for denying a child tax credit for a small 1% increase of corporate tax which will lowered to astronomical levels.

Bribing people to slander someone and selling it? Surely not.

it think it was a joke, a poor one.

>cursive numerals
What would that look like? Google images doesnt have any examples unless it is super-over-the-top flourished stuff

Hey, it worked for Karen Handel.

The one in the right might do for me.

I blame that on Netflix's propaganda. They now have blood on their hands.

Hope she gets disbarred

Cursive peasants < Calligraphy Master Race

You should also factor in Trump himself wanted Strange and said moore would lose in advance

All she wants is the wall you faggot.
Whats wrong with holding trumps feet to the fire, bootlicker?

>the child tax credits should be used for people without kids

Definitely unethical. Should be disbarred/lose her law licence at least.

He needs to make a return in 2018 once the swamp starts draining.

Good point

>imagine going on a date with ann
> she's smarter than you in everyway
>shes nervously rattles off data, statistics and political opinions like god
>guy gets intimidated and goes home early
>ann goes home and cries
Kinda feel sorry for her.
Desu

Liberals can adopt to get the credits, arent their hearts big? Hmm

Muh hitler

It’s not the “pedo card”. Remember Palin? They went for the “dumb bimbo” card. As long as it has the support of the uniparty there is a deck full of cards to be spent on any candidate.
Trump is the shrewdest morherfucker there is because he withstood the whole deck and an extra one for 18 months and won regardless. Not all candidates can survive that

my head feels like it was crushed by tay's thic creamy thighs.

>flag blocking the middle
Can't tell for sure but the right seems like the better choice out of the wings

>So um...

In California?

Yeah remember when held his feet to the fire with Strange and so many people mocked him? Bet you regret it now.
>The wall is coming, don't even think about it.
So why not fucking believe in already.

>not factional purposes
says the partisan

This cocksucker has to be indicted just for his cunty vague Twitter posts. It's like he's a scorned ex girlfriend.

From your lips to God's ears. Mooch rules.

Well???

nothing like a little throwback

we gtg brehs

>when you went from "Kingmaker" back to a fat loser
Trump curse strike without regard and mercy.

>thinking about 3d tay
2D TayTay best TayTay

I think it tackles the single upper middle class liberal mind perfectly. Think pro abortion wine glugging pussy hats who will never have a family of their own. Well off people who scream thinking their tax dollars will go to americans with families but have no problem paving the way for illegals.

Left

Who?

>Don't have children
>Don't adopt children
No excuse, desu. People who don't have kids in their lives are like those nameless extras who get shot to death in war movies and you barely notice/care.

Checked and erect.

Did Trump kill the internet?

>listen and believe
You have to go back.
If trump doesnt get the wall built in the next few months it will never get built.
I dont think /ptg/ or even Trump himself understands how urgent this is.

He should have pushed for it on day one. Now the clocks ticking.

He's chairman of the house weighs and means comity.

Unfortunately now that we have lost Alabama, I think Trumpf is finished. We should pack it in boys, and never support a Trump like candidate again.

Well good, I was getting tired of all the racism and islamophobia any ways.

Who?

Kevin Brady, the tax bill is done and they have the votes.

This, go and adopt some slave children if you want to help whites.

Tax reform has the votes. It's done.

Brady?

Without a doubt. The Trump Curse is a motherfucker.

>Did Trump kill the internet?
Yes, Sup Forums servers are currently being shut down. Hiroshimoot is trying to stop them, but he can only buy time.

What are they going to do really? Use /ss/ time smearing? That's only going to bring in more male votes. It's a shame that only Wicker is up for reelection. Cochran is such a fag.

>People who pay for others to have kids, who they can't afford, shouldn't themselves get a break

>Whats wrong with holding trumps feet to the fire, bootlicker?
t. Never worked in construction
Because dumbshit it is being built and prototyped as we speak.The Wall cant be built half-assed and rushed. Any why would Trump not build the wall? It was his fucking idea.

Yeah. I was only able to post this by calling 1-800-4ch-an00

Luckily I still have my landline. Many people were not as fortunate, that is why the bump rate is so slow today.

Alabama demolished the myth of the "fall-in-line Republican". Apparently only half of voters care if conservatives win

Nigger

Are you posting here without paying? Prepare of knocking then.

Fuck you Tom Brady.

What?
If he has a degree, on liberal standards that doesn't mean he's knowledgeable?
That's a prejudice against all degree holders in this country, I'm ashamed of the Senator for attacking a fellow academic.
>Reminder that Jesus Christ, Plato, Aristotle and Saint Thomas Aquina didn't had a degree, therefore they are inferior than any liberal Judge

It's prototyped no? How would he make it go faster?
Has he not chosen or tested them yet or something?

Archive link: archive.is/a6L9y

Frankly we need these credits to spur american birth rates. If we dont we get more illegals.

>I was thinking about starting a family until congress axed the child tax credits

You will hear this alot.

This 1000%. Trump Curse doesn't discriminate. It doesn't care if you are otherwise a hardcore Trump supporter, if step out against Trump, you will get shit flinged in your face.