James Fields now being charged with 1st degree murder

He's going to get off scot free, and retard niggers will riot in the streets for days!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tTB6SqE3DW8
youtu.be/pVkD7c2D6H0
imgur.com/7vNK2lA
youtu.be/ESHIrLb7xxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He's going to get off scot free
stay delusional dummy
>upset some Sup Forumstards and his family
>or cause chimpout
which do you think the police will find the easy option?

Yep. Jazz & Jesse had a caller last night that said he has 2 different sources that fields is doing the whole sovereign citizen bit, the court forced him to except a lawyer, he said he did nothing wrong and refuses to plea.
All they can get him on is reckless driving and fleaing the scene

She moved too fast and her heart said no.
> innocent

they upgraded the charges based on," He came to a stop, backed up a little and then went forward."
Theres no intent and this is prosecutorial overreach

OBVIOUS
FALSE
FLAG

Are there other charges on the indictment? They could be throwing 1st on there just to see if they can get it and settling for manslaughter or something.

Fields has to teach us this trick. Drive by someone, and they just mysteriously fall over dead.

He will get off because of that one antifa who was cought on video hitting the car with a bat before acceleration.
Good job antifa guy.

the actual death can only have 1 charge, he's got fleeing the scene, easily beat, since he was in the middle of rioters.

really can't even get him on fleeing the scene. You don't have to stop at an accident when you are literally being attacked by a mob with bats, which you can clearly see is happening after the collision.

that's not heather heyer in that gif. i think it's a doughy man, in fact, but still not nearly as fat as heyer, and this is obvious from looking at his arm
she absolutely does get hit by the car. see behind and to the right of the gentleman with the tramp stamp? that's heyer - she's levitating. you also get a sense of exactly how obese she is

>intent/1st degree
The evidence could be something he posted on social media, a manifesto, or even a text message. The statement could be vague as well.

yeah lets forget the pic fuckin idiot

find the cpr video. Those stomachs match like fingerprints

>stay delusional dummy
I don't think you get it brit bong. They can't prove that he intentionally killed anyone, but they could prove that he unintentionally did.

According to his claim and the video, he braked 3 times, when antifa hit his car, he panicked and hit the accelerator.

they didnt present any of that as argument for upgrading the charge.

Lots of games took place at Charlottesville.

This character was photographed at ANTIFA / SJW type rallies.

That guy and those people didn't die. Only Hefner did.

still hasnt been doxxed, wonder why.

yeah i know. but OP gif needs to stop being posted because it makes us look stupid. that's just some dude in a black shirt. heyer definitely gets hit by the car

wtf- did he not actually hit her? Did some nigger curbstomp her or something?

>us
>heather definitely got hit by the car
nice try schlomo

Antifa wont riot if he gets off. There people are busy on trial trying to avoid 60 years for rioting charges.
James will get off with no jail time for smashing into a crowd of uppity commies.
The commies will goto jail for smashing into a bank and starbucks.

Then post the real one for comparison faggot

antifa medic cpr killed her
tripped, fell, titty hit her in the face knocked her unconscious, communist medic can't find pulse under fat rolls, does cpr, kills her.
just my theory

oh blow me. i did hesitate to type "us", believe me. but here she is, dead. clearly some abrasions and blood, consistent with impact and a hell of a fall, even accounting for her weight. also take note of her 24" pythons. the guy circled in that OP gif doesnt have anywhere near this amount of arm mass

Apparently they have surveillance footage proving it was a premeditated attack.

Bwahaha the fatty wasn't even close. Good riddance!

here is the waterbed video

IF THE CAR WAS HIT
YOU MUST ACQUIT

type it, chant it, meme it you fucking trannies

>abrasions and blood
500lbs falling on concrete.

Yes, but it wasn't an intentional murder nor was she a direct target. Otherwise, she would have been flung in the back along with those people. Fields' story was that he panicked from having his car struck once, accelerated and collided, then accelerated backwards when a crowd bashed his vehicle.

What video did you watch? There was no one near him when he charged down the street, they attacked his car after.

Although I don't think he committed "first degree murder" they're going to throw the book at him anyway because "muh ebil Nazis"

this killed her

None of the footage seems to show her. I've heard she was dragged along the floor by the car (hence why she isn't visible in any of the footage), but the pictures of her after don't any injuries.

that's correct. he's going to walk.
all i'm saying is that the OP gif is some dude not being hit. heyer was hit.
definitely didn't help

Heyer is the blubber monster that is on the ground before the doughy man falls on her. You can see her white blubber as he falls.

The videos are out there and from different angles. You can see one of his windows are already busted. Then somebody busted his tail light and he accelerated, hitting the car in front of him that made a ham sandwich out of that retarded woman who was blocking traffic and pounding on cars like a fucking chimpanzee.

The car never even touched Heather and if it did she and all those niggers, faggots, and cucks deserved getting run over. We even got a Moonman song out of it.
youtu.be/tTB6SqE3DW8

It does, see my response #153385752

The car doesn't hit her, she was on the deck before it reached her.

>entire city filled with thousands of rioters on every street
>no one near him
videos show damage to the car before he even gets to the intersection, and then theres this picture

He a good boy

He dindu nuffin

Aint no truck of piss here offisuh!

lol
when u google her she isnt fat

I think the arrow points at her arse crack.

if her heart was stopped then no, this did not kill her, technically she was already dead. you don't perform CPR on someone who's heart beats.

cracks on the right side of the back windshield, damage to the rear bumper, damage to the back glass on the right side, damage to the bumper above the plate, left tail light busted

>IF THE CAR WAS HIT
>YOU MUST ACQUIT
kek!

Look at that back flip! If Heather was that acrobatic maybe she wouldn't have had a heart attack.

He didn't make a ham sandwich out of anyone

>the truth doesn’t matter

Fucking nigger

He was already speeding when they hit his car

stomach and thats the same person in my video, no denying it

Am i retarded, how does crease mean FBI?

>you don't perform CPR on someone who's heart beats.
Yes you do.
Tachycardia, motherfucker.

Just because the heart is still beating doesn't mean it's beating in time. Erratic heartbeat kills.

wrong

Nice new flag you have there mister! This guy is so obvious it's laughable. Need to find out who he is.

If they say it enough, tardos will believe it

>this killed her
Fucking exactly.

Lambright 2nd's this.

He should have just run them all over since everyone is treating it like he did. He's not getting a fair trial anyway.

Don't reply. If you must ask politely for evidence of the assertation.

IF THE CAR WAS HIT KEK WILL ACQUIT

It means agent provocateur because a dyed in the wool nazi would have nazi flags that weren't straight out of the packet

Wrong. Heather had a pony tail. Try again.

You're assuming cops don't like stick time.

My mother-in-law was a MP in both the USA and Germany for ten years. She is a very compassionate and patient person, and is the type to give you the shirt off their back after speaking with you for a few moments, if you need it. During her time as MP, she tried her best to be firm, but fair with people. Sometimes a smack on the wrist or a hard warning is, honestly, the better option then jail time.

However, when you step over the line, or god forbid riot control is called, all fucking bets are off.

It's hard to parse out right and wrong, even if you're a cop. In fact, especially if you're a cop. However, when nightsticks come out and helmets go on, that's not the issue. The issue is the restoration of order. It doesn't matter if you're angry, or oppressed, or whatever the fuck else, you don't get to huck a cinder block through a window and raid piggly wiggly. We have rules, and when chimpouts rise, the rules are "put down/contain the mob" without a lot else. Cracking coco butter slathered heads is a fine old time for most cops. Direct and clear, it's like war, fuck the enemy until things make sense again.

Cops don't get a say, they just clean up the damage, and even if they did, they wouldn't pussyfoot around to protect the nog's feelings. That's for the bosses and politicians.

No one touched the car until he was already near the crowd

youtu.be/pVkD7c2D6H0

That's not Heyer, she was on the floor by then.

>beyond reasonable doubt

Do...do you not have this in Canada anymore?

The cajun chicken pasta at Chili's is delish. Would recommend.

does any user know how many years the other charges will add up to if hes aquitted of this one?

Love these threads so that I can post this.

She was hit. It wan't premeditated. He'll walk if they stick with that.

wrong his car was damaged as fuck, see

no
that is also not heather heyer
she had her hair braided. this is heather heyer

I eagerly await the riots.

dude with a bun?

imgur.com/7vNK2lA

Liberal bowling. Knocking them down like pins.

>the police
The police don't determine the verdict you stupid fucking Arab.

Anyone got the vid of the 6 male firefighters straining?

have you looked at these antifa types? wouldnt matter anyway, as she did not have her hair in a bun. she had it braided, you see.

theyre not rioters theyre demonstrators

>There was no one near him when he charged down the street
There's no video of that part. The recording started at Main Street, not market street.

Just ignore idiots my negro friend.

No one near him? Why are you just making shit up? This is the dumbest post on the internet, you're arguing against video evidence of reality.

>You can see one of his windows are already busted
Source?

>hit his car
>in the act of hitting/surrounding two other cars as a mob
>on top of those cars
>similar mobs all around the city doing similar things
>carrying weapons
>go to attack the car that hit them after it hits them, instead of running or acting shocked

It was a mob, bro

with bats swords and guns

Months after the event, they claimed that the autopsy showed “blunt force trauma injury to the chest” as the cause of death, but they haven’t released the autopsy.

Wrong. They were rioting and blocking the street illegally. The bitch who died was literal in the middle of committing a felony.

You're just ignorant cause you've never been to Charlottesville. The speed limit is like 15 mph on that street. It's a very narrow 1 way street.

a ponytail is easily done up into a bun. come on bro have you over spent time with women?

the intersection was blocked on purpose
youtu.be/ESHIrLb7xxM
this guy has some good charlottesville videos but he talks too much

kek

People probably tripped over her trying to run away.

I'm sure he's being charged with 1st degree murder in addition to manslaughter or something else. The 1st degree murder charge is a bargaining tactic on the DA's part. They overcharge and plea him down to whatever they wanted to find him guilty with in the first place. If it goes to trial then they'll make their case for 1st degree murder. If it doesn't stick then oh well, if it does then they virtue signaled to all their voters and they get voted in again next election cycle.

They're winning no matter what, unless they lose, which they won't, because juries want to find "Nazis" guilty no matter what.

Felony murder rule. She died while he was committing a felony. He can be charged with her murder, whether or not he actually killed her with his car.