So i know this is an anti semetic board but what have jews actually done...

So i know this is an anti semetic board but what have jews actually done? Last I heard they weren't bombing innocent people.

Inb4 "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" style answers with zero substance a la carl the cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/torontosun.com/2017/07/22/palestinian-kills-three-members-of-israeli-family-in-west-bank-stabbing/wcm/d3823631-a0d1-4e2a-aeb5-17c1293a8f9d/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1) YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
2) Yes, they do. I don't have the webm, but there is one circulating on this board where you can see IDF soldiers shooting at civilians on Gaza.

Who is this mountainous man and why is he planning to eat 'er Maj'?

No. But Palestinians kill Israeli civilians all the time.

google.com/amp/torontosun.com/2017/07/22/palestinian-kills-three-members-of-israeli-family-in-west-bank-stabbing/wcm/d3823631-a0d1-4e2a-aeb5-17c1293a8f9d/amp

It's royal executioner Smough.

Lurk moar

>Killed Jesus
>Usury
>Helped Muslim on their conquest of Iberia
>Helped Muslims during the Crusades
>Endless list of reported ritual murders from the middle ages
>Imported black slaves to America
>Marxism
>Bolshevism
>Strikes in Germany during the second world war
>Cultural Marxism
By no means a complete list.

Its always the leafs that are bluepilled and self assured of their stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg

Lurk more. Explore provided links and search on your own when a phrase gets your attention. I'll start you off with:

Jewish Zionists dragging the USA into the 1st World War and fucking Germany, who was a friendly host to them back then, over because they wanted Israel to be made. Israel wasn't made back then and Germany was just senselessly sacrificed by the Semites. After the 1st World War had ended and Hitler was not yet in power the journalist and banker Jews were once again striking blows at the German nation by fucking with the currency and praising Bolshevism. This is what made Hitler. His movement was reactionary in nature and the filthy kikes were the reason why it came to powerl. Then, when the Germans wanted to retaliate during the 2nd World War, the Jews acted as if it was just baseless hatred towards their kin and enlarged the Holocaust numbers from 300k to 6mil in order to get Israel created.

Also,
>last I heard they weren't bombing innocent people
What do you think happened to all the Palestinians since 1948? Do you think they just magically vanished, or willfully migrated giving up their land?

Israel belongs to Palestine. They're killing the kikes because they want their homes back.

The Palestinians were expelled to Lebanon and Syria after Jordan and Iraq began a war with Israel in 1948. Jordan also destroyed all the synagouges and kicked out all the Jews from Jerusalem.

The Palestinians stole Jewish homes. See: Hebron Massacre of 1929.

Sephardic Jews imported blacks but White Anglos bought them.

better question is why have they been expelled from every country on earth over 2000 years

You mean why did Rome destroy Judea? You should ask your own people that.

Just (((Google))) "big hotel guy with queen" and he comes up as the first result.

His code-name is David Morgan-Hewitt, and his cover job is managing director of the Goring Hotel. But he is actually one of the top secret agents for MI-6.

No facts to back up anything from that list you German NIGGER
Moron!
Who is really importing brown devils down our throats?? THE EU!
The EU is directly controlled by Germany as well as Germany is openly importing and protecting the niggers much more then Kikeland ever could have with their own problems and lack of resources.

Even when all facts point out that the Corruption in Europe is by the hands of the Germans you fucking apes miss the point entirely and point at insignificant ants such as the kikes.
Enough! It's time to name the true nemesis of Europe and stop them before they ruin Europe again, it's time to get rid of Germany instead of praising them!

Here is a simpler version that the message may pass to your apish mind!

>David Morgan-Hewitt
he looks like he's wearing a fatsuit

Thanks for reminding me. The EU was missing from my list.

This. He is a shield for the queen.

is the queen aware a hippopotamus wearing a suit is right behind her?

The absolute state of Britfats.