What do you think will happen to her Sup Forums?

What do you think will happen to her Sup Forums?

>if your wondering who she is, she is some stupid German who married an Isis fire

What's happening :
>she is currently in iraqi court on terror charges
>Iraq refuses to extradite her to Germany, they say she must face trial in Bagdad
>she is facing death by hanging, or a lengthy prison sentences in Iraq

archive.is/ygpv1

Who cares desu.

Game over.

Hang the bitch.

What a ridiculous female. I hope she hangs for her betrayal. Willing to die just to virtue signal.

desearved

I hope they hang her, so that her toll is paid

I hope she gets executed in Iraq.
In Germany she would probably run free after a short rehabillitation.

Probably better to just hang her. I'd pick that over Iraqi prison.

If that was my kid i would man the guillotine

>would probably

>death by hanging

Do they do it in a prison or in a public square?

If they hung Saddam for being a bad President they should have no issue with hanging ISIS members then.

Remember she was captured whilst fighting in an all female sniper unit.

S.

Sentenced to death. She is a traitor to her people in the most literal sense.

In front of the courthouse, right after sentencing. So public

I hope our media will actually report on this in detail.
Massive redpill potential.

Iraq hung 38 isis fags yesterday. Not looking good for frau roastiekraut

Damn, that's fucking metal.

inb4 she didn't do nothin

She'll get a medal straight from Merkel for being such a brave young lady

Btw, she not just married to an Isis fighter, she is accused of openly fighting for Isis too.

The face of the dude on the left always gets me.
I wonder if she got forcibly dicked

Is there a livestream? Traitor hanging sounds like peak /comfy/.

S. Ptooey ptooey

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Why? It is the way it should be.
I am actually sad they aren't gonna stone her to death. Something about watching them take rock after rock to the head is so satisfying

Literally just saw a documentary yesterday, she said that she didn't want to be there, and never held a gun ever. The bluepills are already starting.

Yes, the Iraqi government and media livestreams all terror related executions

I'm not sure. They should sentence her to death (a) so justice can be served (she was arrested as an enemy combattant, not just an ISIS bride) and (b) to deter others.
But Irak may chicken out for fear of pissing off Western investors.

feels good man

Good that she prolly hangs or dies in prison.

Not like she deserves the white men's mercy

>I wonder if she got forcibly dicked
oh 100%, first by ISIS then once they all got slotted, the Iraqi fighters probably all had a go.

Nothing of value was lost.

Kill the bitch Iraq. Kill the bitches all.

>>>>>>>Iraq refuses to extradite her to Germany, they say she must face trial in Bagdad.
>>>>>>>she is facing death by hanging, or a lengthy prison sentences in Iraq.
Please, Please, Let this become a reality,
Please, let this little whore receive a swift punishment for marrying a goat humping jihadist.

Plus, she committed treason and will pose a massive security threat to her home country if returned.

>nu-Sup Forums cheering for a white woman to be killed by shitskins
This is why you're all losing. You know why she went and joined ISIS? Because all around her were weak, effeminate men. She didn't want some faggy German boydick, she wanted a real man's cock. This is what happens when you grow soft and don't take of your women. She should be returned home and allowed to live her life out amongst whites. We are already a global minority and get slaughtered every day by shitskins. You faggots must have Stockholm Syndrome to cheer for the shitskins in the case. I mean, who did she kill/help kill anyway? Sand niggers. She's probably killed more sand niggers than anyone on Sup Forums, how is that bad?

She will get extradited to Germany, face no charges, then as soon as she is free to walk around her anger towards the west will surface and she'll suicide bomb

>nonsense and mouthbreathing dumbfuckery
Hang her as a warning to others.

But didn't she go voluntarily there?

Only women are arrogant enough to think they can become traitors to their country and join the enemy and then change their minds and come back when it's not all fun and games.

Yea, she even stole her mom's credit card to get there

On russia today, sometime back, some Iraqi soldiers had captured a female sniper. She was an American citizen and they had beheaded her. Same fate must have happened to the others.

Worked for them in WWII. The women who collaboratedwith the germans had their heads shaved, and were shamed in the town square.
The men were simply shot.

>What do you think will happen to her Sup Forums?
Slap on the wrists before she will get to go home, facing absolutely no charges.

I really wish they would hang her, she won't get justly punished here, so the Iraqis better do us that favor.

Hang her by her entrails and parade her corpse throughout the city.

She made the choice, you can't just blame anything but the person who made a completely obvious and foolish decision. Atleast not in this case

Wait... So she's actually white and not just some Turkish "German" immigrant ? Holy shit. I heard of women from the Balkans going to marry ISIS fighters but then find out that they're of middle eastern descent. So an actual white woman went all the way to get kebab'd???

There is no cooperating with traitors.
They must face death, no matter their motivation.

Nice. And she still got the nerve to claim she didn't want it.

Deserves the rope and torture. But probably she got raped multiple times already, so rope is enough.

They are probably going to hang her, and there they do it right after sentencing. The Iraqi government also livestreams them so it'll be real /comfy/

Pic related.

You have looked at her in OP's pic though, right? Bitch wasn't ever going to get any, and so she went for the ancient "niggers fuck -anything-" school of self-promotion.

Can't wait for the /comfy/ threads

>>>>>>>>>>>She should be returned home and allowed to live her life out amongst whites

She still committed treason.
not to mention that she may have committed atrocites herself.

she also may have treated the local women living under occupation like shit.
There were accounts where the female ISIS fighters enforced sharia, while their goat humping husbands were getting blown to bits.

And she will pose a massive security threat.
The probability of her joining a sleeper cell is huge.

>I thought this was gonna be fun and piss my parents off, I didn't sign up for this!

>Who cares she wanted to kill us? She's white!
Lol, cuck.

Burn her, hang her, throw her in a woodchipper, cut a hole in her and pump her body cavity full of raw sewage...Don’t care! The filthy whore needs to go to hell fast and messy!

So true.

Hope she hangs and her neck doesn't s snap right away

holy fuck yes

She's not particularly attractive but there are many men out there here in America who'd fuck her. I'm sure the same thing goes in Deutschland

>death by hanging

They'll have slipped her more dick than a sheep in Norfolk

Got a link for that story?
Preferably from a LiveLeak link.

S A U C E
A
U
C
E

Hang her, and the mother.

Is there a "burn the coal, pay the toll" for Arabs?

Eat the fig die like a pig?

How did we get to the point where we want our fellow European to be tried by some barbarians and pretend that this somehow brings justice?

hope they film when they hang the whore

By our own women betraying us in favor of violent sand niggers a few thousand kilometers away.

>Nu-Sup Forums hates coalburners
Damn nu-Sup Forums, If only we.could go back to the days of based black men and Democrats are the real racists

At the point where these "fellow europeans" (leftist degenerate racemixers) start supporting savages in some foreign countries, which start losing to another group of savages. You reap what you sow,.

Because they will kill her instead of giving her a medal.

So progressive

She committed treason you fucking cuck.

The punishment for treason is death by hanging, so that's appropriate.

She deserves to hang like a dog for being such a stupid head strong whore who betrayed her country and race to go virtue signal to some subhuman sand nigger dick.

TOLL PAID.

>A jihad bitch who killed and gave birth for Isis
>Fellow european
You're right.
She deserves to be honored for the try to kill all westerners.

Better trial there than in germany. See there's consequences to being an edgy attention seeking cunt.

Burn the COAL

>The irony of posting amerimutt memes with a UN flag seeing how the EU will look like the US if the UN gets its way.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

traitors are killed first

She is a traitor.

lets be honest treason has lost all meaning in a country where pretty much EVERY high ranking politician is guilty of treason as well .

Prove the might of pol and hang this traitor

I stand corrected
Then.

I hope she suffers

think about it who is the greater security threat? a bitch that went to sandniggerland to get raped by jihadis or a chancellor who singlehandedly used her authority to circumvent immigration laws and not only invited but actively shipped millions of potential terrorists , rapist and criminals as well as welfare leeches into europe?

Good the iraqus are right. The German cuck government would protect her from punishment if allowed.

That miserable old hag of a chancellor.

She needs to face the consequences of her own stupidity. If Iraq says hanging then so be it.

She'll get off with a slap on the wrist because "muh bagina".

BYE
BYE BYE BYE

how are there not general threads for this.

H a n g H e r.

>>Iraq refuses to extradite her to Germany, they say she must face trial in Bagdad
Fucking good, Germany would let her walk and give her a free fucking ride for the rest of her life at the taxpayers expense.

I'll cheer extra harder just for you sweetie

Why couldn't the based Iraqi's stop the Canadian isis fighters from returning and hang them all? fml