Clinton, Abedin, Podesta Indictment

Real or Fake?

docdroid.net/CM5sWm7/r2-huma-abedin-giustra-hillary-clinton-racketeering-indictment.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/CM5sWm7/r2-huma-abedin-giustra-hillary-clinton-racketeering-indictment.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real

Bump 4 validity

Bump.

please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true

It's real

I hope it's true, but I just want to redpill Huma and take her far away from all of this and fuck her brains out on the reg.

Bump!

its fake until shes in cuffs

noooooooooo...... LulZ

Its fake. The writing seems child-like and not like an actuall indictment. However, I do wish it were true.

>Touching .pdf from random websites
If it's true I'll read it in the news, thank you.

>docdroid.net/CM5sWm7/r2-huma-abedin-giustra-hillary-clinton-racketeering-indictment.pdf
This.... just not worded the way legal documents are.

>>docdroid.net/CM5sWm7/r2-huma-abedin-giustra-hillary-clinton-racketeering-indictment.pdf
i almost clicked that shit nigga
doesn't look very legit, doesn't appear to be written by someone with knowledge of law.

>it's fake I can tell by the writings
Sure Hillary

WTF did it greentext the link?
I didn't put it there

Bump

Jeff Sessions has a press conference at 2pm est.

Could be happening.

If Sessions was going to announce this, I guarantee some intern or press assistant would have heard by now and leaked it with proof.

>I guarantee some intern or press assistant would have heard by now and leaked it with proof.

but that's illegal

Sessions is announcing he's recusing himself.

>The thing thats gotta be legit in order for said event to occur is fake, so it won't happen.

Really made me think about how your logic is flawed when you are so pessimistic logic itself ceases to function.

I AM SO SLEEPY

Unfortunately this is most likely.
I hope I'm wrong.

>2pm est
Isn't that like, now?

Rut roh

I clicked that shit.
Am I gonna get V&?

PLEASE BE REAL

Roll for hangings all around.

>While it may come as little surprise, there is also new evidence...

Nigger this is the fakest inditement I've ever seen.

no statutory seals...
most likely fake unfortunately.

But fuck do i ever hope this is real.

Too late, the Jews already hacked your info and they're sending Tyrone and his BBC to rape you.

ITS REAL TURN ON CNN

Is that case number one of the listed sealed indictments?
Anyone have that list handy?

Ah, here we have an expert on the subject who can't spell the subject.
indictment

At least format it properly first.

Un fucking readable. Mouse level size.

Damn I'd stick it in Huma's ass

stream just ended, no recusal

Fake or real, this is a pretty huge document.

>People don't do ilegal stuff

Yea, I watched it. More nothing.

Does not look like a real legal document, no.

t. paralegal

>Huma
any front views?

>none other then bill Clinton

The document if real would not be worded this way. As much as I wish this was real it is unfortunately fake and gay.

I would guess real, it takes a special kind of autistic to larp 28 pages

Gargantuan if verified

You can tell it's fake because powerful people are never held accountable in this country.

Fake. There's no US District Court for the Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania.

>united states

seems legit, can't even capitalise

Page 12) Kevin Spacey ???

Pretty fake when ,
Forget to use Caps for United States of America

Fake or sovcits. Court name is wrong, you can’t be a private prosecutor, you don’t file a criminal action to obtain a grand jury. Also the docket number is clearly fake.

The phrases “special appearance” and “common grand jury” are tipoffs that this is a sovereign citizen thing.

So somebody just decided to write 28 pages of bullshit.. why the fuck would anyone do that :/

Sovereign citizens. They think they can privately prosecute people. If they even tried to submit this the clerks would refuse to file it.

It appears Hillary finally told the truth

"If that mother fucker wins, we all hang from nooses!"

If the link was in your clipboard when you opened the reply window, it pastes the link for you but adds the >

News... Real...

KEK

check it

Running image forensics on OP's image suggests it's real. The image was screen shotted from a scanned file. Not noticing any signs of digital editing.

Its obviously fake. The right wing wants the attention away from Drumpf and blame the left wing boogeyman.

Also Christine Donahue is on the Supreme Court of PA, not a federal court, and definitely not a trial court. This is hilariously fake.

uploading what I see.

25 minutes from now.

fixed the flag, sorry, was trolling earlier.

fake, and most likely gay
fucking boomers

No signs of post-scan changes made to the text. If it's fake, it's a good one.

That suggests nothing other than that it is a scanned file, not the authenticity of the document that was scanned...

Gay if fake.

It’s a sovcit document. It’s probably “real” in that the sperg who wrote it really typed it up in MS Word.

Fact of the matter is this bears all the hallmarks of a bullshit sovereign citizen “private attorney general” prosecution that will never be accepted for filing anywhere.

As easy as someone could have typed 28 pages for a LARP, they could have easily just printed and rescanned them to remove traces of a traceable application used to edit the original file.

Just saying. It being an actual scanned document doesn't say anything conclusive.

It does suggest that the document was prepared professionally, not by some larp in his basement.

Although it does not lead to the solution, it does provide insight into the OP's image.

Fuck off. Those feet are mine.

It doesn’t suggest anything of the sort. It’s a sovereign citizen’s rambling court filing.

FAKE.
just read it FFS. reads like some faggot at Shariablue wrote it.

This and
Courtfag here. Definitely a LARP. Few thoughts - filed on a Saturday? Also the case number (99-9421) not in line with Pennsylvania's numbering system, which has a (number letter year) format. Sorry lads

Because so much has leaked out of what he's doing. That's why we've known who's in all those indictments for months.

and fake if gay

Sovcits are notorious for their larping. They'll spew hundreds of pages of this bullshit thinking that if they just chant the right magic incantations, they can cast a legal spell to achieve a desired effect.

I'm honestly surprised this stupid thing isn't signed with green ink and doesn't include a fingerprint made from red ink or blood.

So a ((traveler)) wrote it? Strange how they didn't mention maritime law.

>it's fake because it can't be real

I'm guessing fake too, though. It's not from a typewriter, but it has that look. I'd be surprised if the type on official documents still looks like that.

Even if it were the right numbering system, docket numbers formatted like that (AA-BBBB), the first two numbers are invariably the year.

Good catch on the Saturday filing too. That’s shady as fuck.

Bingo - they don't. you can even go to PA supreme court's site, lookup cases. There you'll see different numbering than the OP's link.

Fabricated and homosexual

Good job, user. I'll still hold out hope.

In some courts they still use monospaced typefaces (i.e., courier). But this isn’t a monospaced typeface as best I can tell, and all the formatting weirdness just screams bullshit.

why did Sup Forums delete/bury the dutroux affair thread?

Another thing on the first page - Abedin "et all". It's "et al" FFS.

Look at this fake as fuck proposed order.

It confirms all our suspicions so it’s real.

I learned that from our media.