THE INTERNET SHOULD BE FUCKING FREE YOU CONTRARIAN FAGGOTS

THE INTERNET SHOULD BE FUCKING FREE YOU CONTRARIAN FAGGOTS
YOU'RE A BUNCH OF INBRED NIGGERS FUUUCCCCK YOOOUUUUU

free in free beer, or free as in FREEDOM?

Yes, but not for Americans. Do you want your forums ruined by some mutts sharting their opinions and """facts""" all over them?

Freedom isn't free, neither is the internet

T. Americam

Republicans are cancer.

>Wants free stuff
>Calls everyone else a nigger

>there are people on here who want the internet to be like tv
>they don't want internet like tap water at your house

At what point did you realize libertarianism was a mental disorder?

The leaf is right, you know. Stop being an easily manipulated stormfag and think about things for more than 5 minutes. Gas the kikes, free internet now

Also, check these trips you filthy niggers

BOTH

YOU LET PAJEET RUIN THE INTERNET AND NOW (((AT&T))) WILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS AND BY PROXY THE REST OF THE WORLD

MONOPLIES ARE NOT THE FREE MARKET THEY'RE WORSE THAN THE GOVERNMENT WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THIS.

FREE DOMINANCE
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

The best thing about USA killing NN is that we will not see republican/libertarian/ancap posters around.
They convince themselves that government regulation did ban them of the internet somehow and never change their anti-NN position.

Blinded by paranoia. Some people can’t handle the redpill properly and end up becoming controlled op. out of paranoia. Herded like sheep

>using "contrarian" in every thread
Keep outing yourself. $0.02.

OP literally isn’t a shill
>want free private internet
>get called a shill
Wew Sup Forums you’ve really let yourself go

>free internet
Worthless piece of shit detected. Freedom isn't free and taxpayers would be forced to pay for a """free""" private internet you fucking retard

and if nothing happens? democrats were right again! win-win amirite?

>worthless
Worth 1.3 million

No its standard free market propaganda Americans get daily and grow up around.
Their parents are republicans and they are exposed to it.
This is how they will defend every corporation, while somehow arguing they hate corporatism.

Ask a "corporation hating" ancap/liberterian what corporations he wants to see go bankrupt they will never answer this.
They always take the side of every corporation in every discussion.

I start corporations that need to go bankrupt
EA
Disney
Apple
Microsoft

>i-i-i-i-i don't want to see people die user
No you retards bankrupt = they are out of business and liquidated every human in this corporation is only out of a job.

>worth 1.3 million
>complaining about about the end of NN because you might have to pay $2 more a month for Netflix
You clearly don't have a job or 1.3 million

>It's only free if the gov regulates it!
Seriously, go suck-start a gun you fuck

why are so many non americans worried about internet in usa? its almost like yall might be fucked

Why not just invent your own internet you leech.

What you just mentioned is literal doublethink, and you see it everywhere
>haha fuck corporations amirite
>fuck the government
In the same breath:
>HAIL TRUMP
>REPEAL NET NEUTRALITY

It's a little late to be shilling, you know that right?
Mega corp's won and the only way to fight back will be available after 3 years.
More realistically it won't be for another 7 years because only an idiot doesn't get a second term.

War is losing, mega corp's will fuck this nation for a while and get richer.

They may even find a way to make it permanent.

GG moving to Germany.

Also you can go bankrupt and still Ben in business, there are many different tiers of bankruptcy. Most people who file for bankruptcy come out of it richer than fuck

>goverment colluding with corporations and ISP’s to matain a monopoly is freedom
Why are you people so fucking retarded?

The end of NN actually promotes the open market and competition. The problem is, ISP providers like Comcast own a monopoly in certain areas of the US because there's only one ISP provider you can choose from. Although this can easily be worked around if people started crowd funding sources to fund their own ISP provider

In all seriousness guys we can't let Trump get the wifi password

What is it with you fucking retards and free shit?

I don’t give a fuck about the prices.ost people can afford it. It’s general principle. Any legislation of the internet is fucking dumb and Sup Forums knows this deep down

>ISP provider
>internet service provider provider

THE FOUNDERS AND CURRENT CEO OF COMCAST ARE LITERAL JEWS YOU FUCKING RETARD

Has anyone done an estimate on how much would it cost?

>something that cost money should be provided to me at no cost

fuck off
sage

There are actually companies developing new internet, ive invested in one. Probably a bad investment but worth a shot

the internet shouldn't be free. neither should your healthcare, your college education, or whatever other luxuries that you demand be free to you simply because they exist and are nice to have.
kys

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

AHAHA IM BATHING IN THE FUCKING TEARS OF YOU GOD DAMN SHEEP. HOLY FUCK THE INTERNET IS GREAT AGAIN EAT MY SHIT!!

True believers in Net Neutrality turn off QoS in their router

(((They))) played both sides here, however, companies like Netflix and Jewtube are going to be forced to pay a lot more money since they use a lot of bandwidth, which will affect (((shareholders))) profits more than anything else

they dont realise free stuff has a catch
1) its not free
2) after about 10 years they are complaining about the low quality standard of living
happened here in the 80's and again in the 90's it took the Tories to fix it as usual.
Everything ends up worse off for them in the long run.

>America crashing it's economy with no survivors
Really activates my onions

But I’m not shilling, also fuck germany it’s 20 times worse there. It’s just sad to see internet legislation welcomed in open arms.
But, in the end, the end of net neutrality will probably mean nothing Moreno than a few extra dollars for Netflix and other shit I don’t even use. It just appears that it will open the door for bigger things

>What you just mentioned is literal doublethink
I think you can call it this.
Its standard practice in ancap/liberterian circles
Watch pen and teller on Walmart
>We libertarians want to give everyone a voice and respect every opinion.
>you can say whatever you like.
>And if a corporation is bad people will learn about it and it will go out of business.

No no no, the internet was never free you fucking mongoloid. I think you people saying “free isn’t free” are all fucking shills purposefully misunderstanding the point.

I'm a bit hungover, didn't even realize I typed that

It would probably cost a couple million to get it off the ground, although I can't give you a solid estimate.

>>>/Reddit/
>checks flag
God damnit not again

My country is poor as fuck yet we have faster internet than americans.

And to make matters even more hilarious, the americans are so fucking stupid, they actually LOVE giving away their freedom to use the internet freely.

I gotta say I'm surprised. I've been on this website since 2006, and this is the first time I can honestly call an entire country a country of cucks.

cant wait until you are banned from the internet by your ISP for "racist behavior" if only someone can attach a camera and make me watch you freak out over this.
And then record you try to get a different ISP to see how insanely hard it is to get one to bring you cable.

Getting out early is important

It makes no difference, we'd be fucked over with NN too. The difference is now sites that take up a lot of bandwidth, (like Jewtube, Kikebook, Plebbit and Jewgle,) will have to start paying a lot more money to keep their sites up, which will affect (((shareholders))) profits more than anything else

>there wouldn't be riots and insane bloodshed
I don't think you understand America, Jew fear mongerer

Free only for > 56%ers

>“free isn’t free”
english animal sounds sub human apes make to try to communicate.

A better word to use is "open internet" however English is a fucked language and now it includes the "singular they".
What a disaster of a language.

Everything is muh right to have for free.

>what is the First Amendment

Show your flag faggot

This

Of course... The state pretty much makes everything worse.

I cringed hard at your logic

There is nothing contradictory between shitting on the govt and the corporations at the same time

Yeah as if the web wasn’t already being censored for “hate speech”, fucking mongoloid.

Trump is making it free, retard

>the internet should be free
>the internet should be controlled by the state

>burgers want to pay extra to be spied on by NSA

>implying we aren't already being spied on
Anyone that posts on Sup Forums is put on 10 different watch lists, and that includes non burgers too mate

>he says as he posts on an american forum

You sound like you dont even pay your own cable stupid fuckin soyboy. Ill pay 20 extra on my bill just so my waifu vr isnt stepped on by your gay tumblr posts and sjw shilling. KYS

>he thinks water is free
You have to be 18 to post here

>only way to fight back will be after 3 or 7 years
Why?
Because we suddenly elected a king?
It doesn't work that way.

Lithuania: 40,574 km2
USA (lower 48 states): 8,080,464 km2

Lithuania population: 2.872 million
USA population: 323.1 million

Yes, these two things can be compared. US internet speed issues couldn't possibly have anything to do with having a gigantic landmass to traverse, an enormous populace to satisfy, and an infrastructure which invented this technology and therefore adopted earlier to less useful systems which are slowly being replaced and upgraded. It's nice and easy when you're a former Soviet puppet who didn't have your entire populace using the internet until it was already out of the dial-up era so you could simply invest in the best possible infrastructure for the whole 3 cities you have that anybody gives a shit about.

The government would have to own the access lines for it to be free, and they would have to take maintenance/upgrades out of our taxes.

Nothing is free.

>Companies like Netflix are going to suffer since they'll need to actually pay now for their massive data costs
I wonder who's behind the pro NN threads...

>implying it's not
suburban retard detected

>flouride
>tap water isn't even safe to drink in some countries
>or even in Flint, MI, USA

You need to pick a better analogy.

Ehhh.
Let me explain it this way.
If a website bans you, you can go to a different one by typing a different URL and have fun there.
If a ISP banns you you will have no internet.
Have fun trying to find a different ISP.

What is this
>google banned me REEE I'm anti-NN now!
coming from?
You want to destroy all of the internet because google banned you?
Or is your argument the internet is 1% shit so lets make it 999% shit.

Anti-NN people can never even answer this counter question its always schizo ramblings how google/facebook/twitter banned them balblabla. You still can go to a different website nigger.
After NN you need to switch ISPs for this.

Repealing a law that was made 2 years ago will send the internet into a crony capitalist dark age.
Yes liberal infiltrators to our board are really that retarded.

54g is the shit

Woahhh we got a massively trigggered SJW over here.

>YOULLALLBEBANNEDYOULLALLBEBANNEDYOULLALLBEBANNEDYOULLALLBEBANNED
>YOULLALLBEBANNEDYOULLALLBEBANNEDYOULLALLBEBANNEDYOULLALLBEBANNED
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We are all laughing at you sheep. And we love it.

That’s not my point you fucking idiot, you are literally advocating for censorship while go against it.If you haven’t realized that either outcome fucks you out of free speech then you clearly need to have your head examined.

Google(while you still can) net neutrality violations timeline.
You people love to ignore facts.

>internet is not free
>niggers don't have any money
>less niggers on the internet

literally how is this a problem

WOW this post parodies itself.
Not sure if retarded anti-NN or pro-NN pretending to be a retarded anti-NN.

Fucking this. Holy shit, maybe cause NN shills are broke mudskins

It's the whites who post trap/bbc shit on Sup Forums.

Youre the joke here buddy, enjoy your nationwide ISP ban bro. I just reported you and paid for expedited email.

They're the tiniest non-consequential violations I've ever seen. Who cares

>That’s not my point
Ok sir can you elaborate your point?
Please take the time to compose it into something coherent.
All I have is
>Yeah as if the web wasn’t already being censored for “hate speech”, fucking mongoloid.

How am I supposed to interpret this?
I got something like
>google banned me REEE I'm anti-NN now!

Please restate your point coherently.

lmao fuck off
This is an American thing
It's a been there done that position for EU countries.

Net neutrality has always been around. The regulations from 2015 came to be because of constant lawsuits from isp's saying the FCC didn't have the authority to enforce the rules they were always enforcing.

You should be asking yourself why there's only one or two ISPs in any given area.

>BAKE MY DAMN CAKE, I MEAN, GIVE ME UNLIMITED NETFLIX
B-but customer, all we can afford for right now is email and messaging service
>NET NEUTRALITY REEEEE

>ISPs banning websites and protocols a.k.a. torrent is non-consequential violations
Have fun not having the ability to post on this website because your ISP dose not like it.
Or viewing any website you like.
What are the websites you like?

Ending NN is a cute way to censor the net and turn it into a shitty place filled with content big companys want you to see instead of a place for everyone. Also: Goodbye start ups

LAN OF THE FREE

we are the land of the free not land of the free stuff

As a Pai-jeet, never been prouder.

Why are people like you walking jokes?
With some mental defect preventing them from actually saying anything coherent.

Can anyone else even interpret this?
>B-but customer, all we can afford for right now is email and messaging service
What is this even?
Are you implying that today your ISP can not give you access to one website?
And the internet is only capable of e-mail?

What is this even?
Because its factually and technologically wrong.

What was 2016 and streaming video? Hallucinations? The level of reality denial is of the charts with this one.