How do we deal with the yellow fever?

Just look a those juicy melons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3wzEPgpSRm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Implying that a White guy would ever get a girl who looks like the OP. Stick with all those poor 3rd world brown ''jungle asians' from Thailand or Phillipines.

Meanwhile Asian guys get White girls like this ...

good goyim, date outside your race

idk mane, it’s prrtty easy to get a quality easy asian desu desu

Doesn't that technically make you a Cuck though? Assuming you're not just a kike with a proxy.

he can keep this witch.

lmao back to /r/hapas with you, shrimp dick
I cant wait to impregnate a japanese or korean succubi and pump her full of seed until she gives me 8 anime daughterfus

because I already have snownigger fever

It is amazing to me how the disconnect is when 90% of 'Asian' females with White men come from Thailand or the Phillipines and look like brown goblins, yet they talk about 'yellow' fever.

Meanwhile Asian guys get German girls like this ...

>what is sarcasm hauns?

>Meanwhile Asian guys get White girls like this ...

White girls just can't get enough asian cock, asians get the best white girls just like how white guys get the best black girls. That's just how it works white boi.

raise your testosterone levels and cut soy from your diet, yellow fever is always related with low t and soy consumption

shit, asianmasculinity is back

mhmmmm

I'm german, do you honestly expect me to know what sarcasm is?

I’m hardly attracted to Asian girls, it’s the latinas that I have to try really hard not to plant my seed into

>90% of 'Asian' females with White men come from Thailand or the Phillipines
Just like my kpop videos ...

i didnt know twigs could be a fetish

% of 'Asian' females with White men come from Thailand or the Phillipines
Just like the Jap girls in my gravure mp4's

fuck off back to /r/AsianMasculinity hapa subhuman

look at that fish face

She's not even yellow, ffs.

>is only looking at the tits
Everyone looks the same naked user. You have to be 18 to post here

100% of Asian "men" are soyboys

But Sup Forums is /r/whitemasculinity

>muh onion juice boosting testosterone
>muh nofap
>crying about how white women are traitors and whores just cus they choose to sleep with black guys
>Mad cus black guys and asian dudes are more alpha.

Cure autism.

>But Sup Forums is /r/whitemasculinity
no it's not retard! Sup Forums it's about discussing politics stick your straw man up you ass

and white people who go for asians are soyboys too

I know, it's cute as fuck and would look great around my penis.

will you whiteys AT LEAST make mutts with mestizas instead?
leave the fuglies alone to die

But you're a true white, not a g*rmanic snownigger.

Imagine the rings you have to run around in your head that when a White guy buys a barmaid from the slums of Phillipines(see pic), he thinks it is the same as if he got a light-skinned northern East Asians.

They actually think it is the same ....

you are what you eat

but they have that good fermented soy

You don't. You simple accept that asian women are superior

a smelly wet dog?

Using the term 'asian' to describe over 4 billion people on the planet. Of course he posts a East Asian / Korean to represent what he finds attractive.

I 200% don't understand this situation. Brain must be hella broken to crave dat rittur yerrow peen.

Have a few yellow kids with them, and you'll change your mind. Unless you WANT your future sons to be tainted shrimp-dick manlets...

flat is best

die

>white women

>Of course he posts a East Asian / Korean to represent what he finds attractive.

While the vast majority of White men are with SOUTHEAST ASIANS (aka brown jungle Asians)

I used to be jealous of Asian guys, until Gordon did this on our Dutch national TV.
youtu.be/3wzEPgpSRm4
Now I pity Asian guys

Imagine being so insecure you have to have a subreddit dedicated to feeling better about your lack of masculinity? then you shill on Sup Forums when that isn't enough

youtubers

only retards go for white women these days desu

Well yeah, but it's just like those guys who will say that their Hyundai is just as good as a Honda any day.

damn MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Wheres the webm of that dude satarizing Twitch Gurlz.

"Thanks for donating to my stream you pathetic virgin"