So I had my first full therapy session today...

So I had my first full therapy session today. The woman asked me about my internet habits and I told her about Sup Forums, infowars and breitbart. She then asked me why I'm so aggresive on my political views, so I redpilled her on JIDF and SJWs. I then told her about the left-wing communist agenda and also about the globalist kikes who want to destroy all national identities and the interracial-cuckold shills on the internet.
She seems to think I have a paranoia disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on Sup Forums. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills. Wat do? Can I manage to redpill her? She's perscribed some jew pills to me and I'm afraid that I'll go full blue-pilled liberal cuckold once I take then.

Forgot to mention- I'm not a degenerate, I despise casual sex, abortion and non-virgin women and I only browse trully right-wing boards such as Sup Forums, /k/ and Sup Forums.

pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/So I had my first full therapy session today/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU
youtube.com/watch?v=q4QjfR38WZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show her memes

Get yourself on a xanax prescription (or other benzos, they exist to make you retarded), sell for extra money on the side.
Game your system

shes right

Copypasta

You are an absolute degenerate for attending these brainwashing sessions. Stop going. Don’t take any pills she ‘prescribed’. Your prescription is 3x fork put downs and 3x heavy stuff pickups daily from here on out. Will fix any retardation you believe you have faster than those (((pills)))

Red goes on right, blue goes on left side

If she's a good therapist, she should try to make an attempt to engage herself in your life. Tell her to watch stuff like TGSNT or read Breivik's manifesto. Maybe it'll give her a greater insight on you, at the very least. Chances of redpilling her are slim though, most therapists tend to lean more on the left side of the debate when it comes to politics.

>I redpilled her
Sure

Being a drug dealer is one of the most degenerate things one can do.

Go a day without pol you fucking nog, you really are axiety disorder if you cant relax for one fucking day. Even my sexist friend who wants me to believe im inferior still recommends breaks from this hell hole. Youre in therapy for a reason so make good use of it.

If you want to redpill her, keep going and actualize your ambitions and show how they arent a hazard to your mental health anymore and that youve retained them in some form in to you sanity

I went to therapy for 2 years that my college paid for because of my "toxic male agression." my female therapist ended up putting me on female hormones, I shit you not, been on them now for 2 years. Found Sup Forums only a few months ago but now the damage is done, pic is me as of now

Same, my tulpas and imaginary machines don't like when i post here

1. Are you Christian?
2. Don't go hard on normies, man. You can't just start with SJW's and end with zionists in one sentence, or they're gonna discard all of your opinions. The best thing to do now is either disappear or pretend that you took a literal blue pill. Ooooor if you have god-tier charisma, then try to redpill her.but keep in mind, that it's a woman you're talking to, and a woman on a very normie-ish & liberal job.
3. Leave Sup Forums, leave the Internet if possible, for as much as you can. I already took the netpill and want to go back, but the grip of addiction is strong. Listen, Sup Forums will be going fine with or without you, and I'm sure being a Shill Destroyer on a taiwanese crayon chatlog won't get you anywhere, or help the white race at all. I bet you have better things to do, focus on them.

Stop going to brainwashing sessions. Mental health is decided by the left-wing norm.

if you didn't act so erratic and autistic your therapist probably wouldn't think that Sup Forums was harming your mental health. that being said I never told the therapist I used to see about my political views, it's unnecessary.

Tell her you're feeling better and see things from a more moderate perspective after some soul-searching, then get the fuck out. Do NOT take a prescription or leave a paper trail. Everything is political, and mental health care in particular exists to pathologize everything outside the Overton Window. Do not attempt to "redpill" your therapist. She will get you detained or put on a list for future revocation of rights.

Therapy dude
These people's time in university are literally 10% treating problems and 90% marxist agenda, specially in Brazil
I doubt you'll be able to change her views

that's incredibly cringy. she probably thinks you're lost in your own paranoid little world, which from the sound of it you are. you should take a break for awhile and see how you feel, your actions aren't going to stop any shills. Sup Forums has a way of making your life really awful and negative if you take this place seriously.

Paranoid schizo goes on board to get the opinion of other paranoid schizos. More news at 11.

>the damage is done
>"toxic male aggression"
oh so you just happened to learn how to do makeup, hair, etc and wear girl clothes? and you're actively doing all of that when you regret taking hormones and you had "toxic male aggression". you're an idiot and a liar

>shills
>on Sup Forums
Yes, you are fucking paranoid, and probbly retarded

if you weren't a fucking newfag you'd notice that these "shills" are bored crossboarders who literally just come to poke fun and harvest (you)s
Actual shills are too busy on big facebook groups to give any attention to fucking Sup Forums.

PS: if you can't actually stay a day away from Sup Forums they you do have legitimate issues.

shareblue kys

>So I had my first full therapy session today.

Mate, in all honesty, I think Sup Forums and the internet should be the last thing on your agenda that you start speaking to a therapist about.

Start with your country's massive HIV epidemic, gun violence, rampant poverty and eating cats, dogs and Monkeys.

>Uma delicia

Therapy is literally for weak men.

Strong men meditate, contemplate, write, philosophy, practice stoicism and investigate other doctrines and explore the ideas of other great thinkers.

This doesn't mean that you will end depressed and killing yourself, though.

Therapists are, 99% of the time, parasites that feed out of weak minded people.

She's a CIA nigger.
Get the car

>be mutt
>call everything you don't like shareblue

>drinking beer in germany while being a refugee makes you a German.
no no no no. ffs let the country keep it's pride merkel. People who were born in germany should be german, not refugees. they're called expats.

>I had my first full therapy session today
I stopped reading right here because only the biggest cucks go to therapy, but I assume the rest of your post is about how your therapist (a woman) thinks you're paranoid and tried to prescribe you pills "wat do?"

Stop going to therapy and stop being political. Just try to live a simple life and enjoy it.

Honey, your dates here.

>Even my sexist friend who wants me to believe im inferior
Shit bitch you sound smart and shit. You tryna get ur stinky pussy rekt by an alt-right MAN?

that's absolutely bullshit and this mentality is why so many men kill themselves. thanks for contributing to the male suicide rate, asshole.

this bait is

>belief in dragnet government surveillance is a diagnostic criterion of PPD
>snowden confirms existence of dragnet government surveillance
>normalfags pretend they knew all along but keep mocking the people who first warned them
>lol you're just paranoid
I replied. (You) really earned it.

t.shill

>oh so you just happened to learn how to do makeup, hair, etc and wear girl clothes? and you're actively doing all of that when you regret taking hormones and you had "toxic male aggression". you're an idiot and a liar

Well during therapy she helped me get in contact with a few women's groups on campus and I made friends and they showed me how to do my nails and dress myself and stuff. It's not rocket science, also by too late I mean I've had breast implants, voice surgery, and had all my legal identification changed to female, even my birth certificate says female on it now

> creepin an shit grama
You have to go back you nog

I'm not wrong
bring an argument next time you reply to me

Can I fuck you?

>So I had my first full therapy session today. The woman asked me about my internet habits and I told her about Sup Forums, infowars and breitbart. She then asked me why I'm so aggresive on my political views, so I redpilled her on JIDF and SJWs.
At this point in reading I was wondering if she immediately told you that you're a paranoid schizophrenic.

You're probably not, just a little too deep into this board. Most of the shit and contrarian stuff posted here is just posted by people for laughs and to troll, not of willful intent. Yeah there are bad actors in the world trying to do exactly what you have said, but not as many of them as you might think.

Don't take any pills she gives you. Don't give her any crazy internet talk. Make up something like you caught your girlfriend cheating on you and now you met someone new and happy again.

Take a break form the internet when it starts getting to you. Take a dose of cannabis to relax. Do something to take your mind off world issues. Read a book, watch a movie, play a game, go outside. Just do something else.

Lol no I'm engaged to my bf, I met him off /fit/ of all places lol, he red pilled me, we're moving to Alaska soon as we have enough money, gonna live off the land.

Why did you go to therapy and what are the pills?

>gonna live off the land
In fucking alaska?

to post an old pasta and still get replies

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/So I had my first full therapy session today/type/op/

clearly prescribing HRT was the right thing then. why are you acting like its bad if you were clearly willing to go through the entire transitioning process?

I mean come on dude I probably didn't need to become a tranny just to get over my anger issues

He did it for 7 years before we met, he was only down here to take over his dad's company

Yes memorizing every pasta on pol is really worth my time. I don’t think that I’ve seen this before.

>going to a woman for advice
Problem 1
>being brazilian
Problem 2

Have you ever considered it's bad for your mental health to spend all day reading thousands of posts from other angry losers about how fucked up the world is?

Please note: I would say literally the same thing who was defending posting on tumblr all day and then wondering why they're having to see a therapist.

Wait so in the US:

>go to therapy
>get pumped full of estrogen
>???

people with anger issues don't get surgeries, change their voice, stay on HRT for years and do all of this shit just to get over their anger issues. that's so fucking dumb.

Im not a lolicon but that comic series gets me harder than fucking diamonds for some reason

Pol is actually very therapeutic.

>(((therapist)))

You literally put the enemy in charge of your mind. Way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU

You stupid fuck...

>go to ((therapist))
>to a FEMALE one
>show your true power level

you realize therapy is one of THE pillars of the kike psychological war, right? it can only bring you problems in the future.

I was just trying to follow her advice, bad advice which jewed me out of my masculinity

SageCool starry bra

No, that guys lying
Badly too

Not really, there are good professionals, it’s just that they are hard to find. I managed to redpill my therapist about muslims and gave her some good arguments regarding one of our politicians.

>told a jew about Sup Forums

are you retarded?

what is wrong with you? why are you denying that you're trans? just accept it. stop being influenced by your BF or Sup Forums or whatever. who gives a fuck?

>paranoia
>these things aren't actually happening! you're just paranoid!
typical kike HAHAHAHH fuck

MD here. You are basically going to someone trained and paid to analyse patterns of your behaviour, and see what box you most fit; regardless of how valid your reasons may be for being the way you are. I would bet 80% + of Sup Forums would qualify for Paranoid or Schizoid.

probably, but only because """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""normal""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""" are blissfully unaware of the reality of the world.

if you're at all serious then get over Sup Forums meme shit and be happy you're a cute girl.

I think it would be depression, to be honest.

timestamped pics or gtfo with your shitty meme

Bullshit. What we are talking about here is very real.

Not to say that there are no crazy people on Sup Forums but c'mon. If you are going to claim that there is no jewish/leftist anti-white agenda then you are the crazy one.

>going to a mind (((the rapist)))
you already got jewed my monkeyloid friend

Oh look, a shill trying to make Sup Forumstards look insane.

You're balls deep in the puzzle factory now faggot.

You're talking yourself into a free FEMA camp pass

>why are you denying that you're trans?
Because I want to fit in with guys again. I'm sick of my girlfriends, they have literally nothing neat or interesting to talk about, being a girl is boring

I mean, the OP is clearly a faggot, but it sounds like a very plausible story

Show her your shit-stamp collection.

Depression is at least a useful diagnosis, because it causes impairment and if someone is unable to work through it themselves, theres pharma to help with that.

Personality disorders arent, because theyre one of the few areas of healthcare where it isnt the patient coming with a problem - its the clinician labelling YOU if they suspect theres something up with you. If any of you own a gun, youre 50% of the way to a paranoid diagnosis.

I actually wish you were for real. It would be such a good poster boy story about ((psychiatry)).

Is this pasta?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 .3648/8 only on this date, 14/88

then talk to guys? nothing about being a girl is preventing you from talking to them and being friends. i'm a passing tranny too and its not an issue. you don't go through all of this because of toxic male aggression or any other retarded memes. i flat out don't believe you were somehow "tricked" into doing this.

The jews make your world so shit that you want to kill yourself, and then they try to sell you the solution!!!
> take this happy pill goyim, everything will be OK

youtube.com/watch?v=q4QjfR38WZk

open bob release vegana

Why not 'all of the above'?

He's saying that according to therapist training, this is what they'd diagnose the majority of Sup Forumslocks with based on their behaviors.

>hides flag

I smell poo

psychiatry is literally based on the idea that whatever is considered "normal" in society by the majority is to be desired, and anything "abnormal" to be corrected. fuck them.

This ends with OP losing his gun rights

yeah this thread is full of psychomeme shills

Yeah, nothing much that can be done about certain disorders too.
What makes me think about depression is the fact that some redpills aren't easy to take. I started feeling like having a family recently.

Holy shit you're the biggest alt right cuck ever

It's not like you're doing anything important on Sup Forums. I mean okay, most of it is real and true and all that shit, but so fucking what? Just for how long exactly do you need to wallow in all that painful disgusting truth? I get it, it's real, it's the redpill, okay, fine, maybe it's time to move on with your own life then if you are actually at a point where you need therapy? It's not like kikes are swindling you 24/7, and come to think of it it's not like you're even white you fucking monkey so why not just cut down on Sup Forums for a while? Most of what Sup Forums discusses takes effect over decades, if not hundreds of years, and just by shitposting on the internet, you're not gonna make a difference. In fact, most of the damage has already been done, and what's left for us is just to watch it unfold while we try to scrape up whatever happiness is left in the world for ourselves. What you're doing is not making any difference, it's not even for any noble cause if there even is one. You're coming to Sup Forums because your life is shit and you need to cope with it somehow - and it's not the kikes who are to blame, it's not even communists or liberals or whatever - it's you, and only you, because after all the majority of people, which are by definition normal people, happen to fit into this left-wing communist agenda just fine and enjoy their lives to the fullest, or at least I think they do. It's not the society's fault that it's degenerate - it's yours that you're not.

There's your therapy.

This

Infowars, Breitbart and Sup Forums are the paragon of paranoia, and your diction makes you sound like a generic alt right buffoon. "Interracial-cuckold shills" "Jew pills" "blue-pilled" "degenerate". Bro you lack any kind of nuanced views, you're a carbon copy soldier of a brain washed person.

*Chances of blue-pilling her are slim*

Go home drunk youre cunt

You should just try to bang her and forget about redpilling her....Oh wait, just saw flag Brazil, so she is likely infested with STDs

Fuck off, that shit is the worst fucking thing you can take, more dangerous than heroin just from the withdrawals. Only take it if you really need it, and if you do, take Klonopin or Librium, the short acting ones like Xanax will let you addicted faster than a nigger getting that welfare check the first of the month.

show her your rare pepe collection so she can diagnose autism next time.

Don't take the prescribed pills

Yeah exactly, the way he talked about it to his therapist made him seem like a full autistic retard. He seems to lack any kind of social skills