How would you actually, seriously handle blacks in your ideal ethnostate?

Mass deportation to Africa? The vast majority of American blacks no longer have ties to Africa or African culture, and I don't think you will ever convince them to go there voluntarily. They will fight tooth and nail. Is your solution violent extermination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pay blacks to leave

the ones that dont take the deal probably have an IQ over 100

then just dont give them welfare or issue them marriage licences if they racemix, encouraging non degenerate behaviour

segregate them in their own areas,police them and if one of them gets uppity shoot them on sight

put the overwhelming amount of abortion clinics in their area also

oh wait this is already done by the democrats lmao

It wouldn't be an issue they would have their own "states" elsewhere.

Deportations and strict immigration laws.

No welfare state. No reason for them to stay.

>segregate them in their own areas,police them and if one of them gets uppity shoot them on sight
so basically USA

No more gibs nigger back to africa it hang from a tree the choice belongs to you

Segregation
No welfare
Offer them $5000 each man, $10,000 each woman to be sterilized if they havnt had kids yet

Decentralized america that can decide state by state on racial profiling or rules, same with women. Only rule is they have to allow anyone that wants to leave a state to do so

This should make it so you guys cant get blacked and i dont have to become some mans fucktoy or die on a rope

I'd allow blacks to integrate into society. Fix up and rent out the projects to working people and give the previous inhabitants vouchers to live wherever with the money. Attempt to remove invisible ceilings in the marketplace, allow for cheaper education with incentives, and tax the rich in order to bring blacks, after decades of ghettoization, police injustice, etc. to have an opportunity at life within society.

Only then if they fail, with fairness in their favor, can we actually see that a system would be better without them.

Or we don’t pay them shit and poison their water supply

My plan is to kill anyone with a lower IQ than 110.
Can't do calculus? lmao you don't deserve to live in the US, fuck off

I'm sure you're a genius yourself, saying that people should be mass murdered. *eye roll*

Mass deportation to Africa with built gov conplexes in African country.

>pay blacks to leave
Their payment should be getting to keep their lives if they get the fuck out.

We dont shoot them as often as you think unfortunately

i would let them handle themselves into nonexistence.

Sterilize all people with IQs below 110 regardless of race. Give massive incentives for the the others to have children

>mfw my calculus final is Tuesday
Does Tuesday decide my fate as a future citizen?

Create AIDS 2.0
Create crack 2.0

>Mass deportation to Africa?

Yes

>The vast majority of American blacks no longer have ties to Africa or African culture,

Tough shit, give them guns and let them colonize their ancestors

>and I don't think you will ever convince them to go there voluntarily.

Tough shit

>They will fight tooth and nail.

If whites ever develop the will to deport them en masse, blacks will be absolutely powerless to stop us. Period. Every black in America would be dead in a week if whites actually wanted it. Spics and chinks would be only too happy to oblige helping with the dirty work.

>Build giant city along Mexican border
>give away "reparation houses"
>blacks move to get their gibs
>build the wall
>Mexico's problem now

If you fail calc I then you are truly a failure as a human. No math class before analysis is even hard, but I will say fuck triple integrals using spherical coordinates

>They will fight tooth and nail. Is your solution violent extermination?
How about just cut off the EBT shit, the niggers that chimp out can get shot or sent to Kenya
wrong neighborhood:
youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs:

Sterilization and closed borders. Sterilize all within national borders, with or without their knowledge.

Nobody gives a fuck about their ties with Africa.

After a few years, they'd barely know they had ever been in a white country.

>with or without their knowledge
Some jew would rat the program out..so gunna need to round then up as well

>Mathematics are sole qualifier for superiority

Fuck off weeb. Europeans are superior because we are Jacks of all trades, with general competence and higher rates of genius in left brain and right brain skills, as well as pure athletic capability. Blacks may have certain specialized physical capabilities (generally running) and Asians specialized mental capabilities (math only for the most part) but nobody is as good at all areas as we are, and this is why we ruled the world.

Black ethnostate in the south.

pay them to leave
possible population transfers/exchanges to south africa while taking in the boers.
designated certain areas "for blacks"
jim crow segregation
anti-racemixing laws
eugenics policies (not "kill all niggers", but sterilize criminals and such)
end welfare

I'd dump them all in Mexico. What are they going to do about it?

Just send them to Liberia. No evil white people to oppress them there, so we will be doing them a favor

Resist you breaking and entering their property?

They are just as American as you and me user

Unfortunately there is no more American identity, only mutually antagonistic sub-factions itching to slaughter each other. But they're definitely no longer African natives. Again, black ethnostate in the South

Dude, it's simple, you just proclaim California as the new Republic of Kangzistan and dump all Negros there. It will be a separate political entity but attached to Whitetopia, like a protectorate. All internal affairs will be managed by Whitetopia since an all-black neighboring state could pose a threat.

Mexico is going to be whitened and conquered by the USA. The Africans need to go to Africa

>fuck triple integrals using spherical coordinates
It's called a Laplace transform and a coordindate change, not hard. These problems come up all the time at my work (chem eng, fluidized bed reactor and heat transfer design), I just ended up writing a bit of software to solve it numerically for convenience though

*they're property

No this will never work. They can not integrate. They are too retarded and only back off when they are a minority. Even then they chimp out.

he's right though, everything before analysis and abstract algebra is just memorization of algorithms, and even the dumbest nigger can memorize the formulae required for undergraduate calculus

My only interaction with a black while in the United States was in a place near Arlington.

I went into a food place a little later on at night after I'd been to a bar, the place was quite busy. There were a lot of people hanging around inside and it was difficult to tell where the queue was to get served at the counter. I politely asked an upstanding black 'gentleman' if he was queuing to be served and the amount of attitude that I received in response was astounding. Immediately aggressive and belligerent over such a simple question. Do all American blacks behave this way?

They become food for zoo carnivores.

Nigs can breed with us thus must be destroyed to protect our race.

Sure, but things take time. Let them kill eachother for awhile.

>all these comments saying "no welfare"
>tfw black and not on welfare

What you gonna do about me, huh? Kill me?

flat-out yes. That's what we deal with day in and day out. It's always walking on eggshells around them because their stupidity and penchant for violence can result in spontaneous chimp-outs over nothing.

The high level math Asians is a meme. If you study math you realize all original work is done by northern Europeans, mostly Brits and Germans. Asians follow the recipe they don;t create it. Yes there are some exceptions such as Terence Tao.

You have to back Tyrone.
We can't live side by side, you niggers are a plague and a danger to the White Race.
Maybe The_Dahanald will take you in, you based black men, to bang their women since they are all cucks.

you can stay if you don't breed with whites

Honestly I would balkanize America. 3 or maybe 4 new states, not necessarily drawn along current state borders, go to the nogs. 7 or so would go to whites. Spics might get one state but I'm less generous with recent invaders. At that point deportations. Blacks to black homelands and whites to white. If any refuse to leave, white or black, they get no rights or legal protections outside of their assigned lands.

> niggers being American

kys civicuck faggot

Start with education. Spend Pre-K to 1st grade doing nothing but drilling in social skills and how to follow instructions. Also focus on the memorization of fundamental skills like memorizing their 100s chart and their sight words.

True social change comes from an educated population, that should be the first place we start..

Deport them to America

I had an idea. Kill every violent(and some non0violent) criminal. Problem will be solved in a couple of years.

this is actually genius

I would unironically exterminate you.

I would start programs to move some of them voluntarily from the urban plantations back to the fields. I think if we found an equilibrium and spread them around and break the ghetto Jew culture then we can assimilate and empower them to advance beyond the slave mentality.

They are ours, we brought them here and are responsible for them.

I say we establish parallel taxation and social services channels for blacks. Their dollars never go to whites, our dollars never go to them. They can trade with us and do business, but functionally they would be a separate nation geographically mixed with ours. No cross-racial criminal law, it's open season on blacks and open season on us. Only civil and financial penalties. The survivors get to stay.

> muh IQ
You dont have to be good at math to be a good person. Just dont be violent and lazy.

That you are obliged to be preoccupied with this is an argument against allowing non-whites to live in the ethnostate.

kek

>How would you actually, seriously handle blacks in your ideal ethnostate?

Ethnic cleansing.

>social boycott and embargo for all blacks
>do not sell or buy from them
>pay for transportation away to Africa
>tell the educated nigs there that they are to establish a working civilization that harmonizes with their culture and mindsets

I'd suck a fresh bbc EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Mathemagiks is Jew faggotry. Go conjure your Satanic demons somewhere else.

>giving up clay just for them to waste it and become a congo butcershop dictatorship
I da know man

This but unironically.

I'd never thought about it before but you could definitely train behaviour out of them before they mature

we need somekind of auschwitz-style camps somewhere in the desert , high walls, mine-fields , robot guardians and suitable extermination methodes in order to remove incompetent and non productive elements from our planet

Every genius agrees with mass murder. We typically tend to disagree on who to murder. Most of us do agree on the Jews though.

Assuming the symmetry of the problem is symmetrical, it shouldn't typically be that hard. If it doesn't have spherical symmetry, why the fuck aren't you transforming to a better coordinate system before integrating?

wir sollten alle nigger und sonstigen Untermenschen nach israel schicken und dort endlagern

Make it so to gain access to welfare or the ability to join the military you MUST have a highschool diploma and pass an IQ test with average or above scores. No GED, if you were too fucking stupid to finish regular highschool you're too fucking stupid to be in the military or to get welfare.

Worst idea ITT. Obama did the same thing by using HUD to subsidize moves to white neighborhoods; crime rates shot up and property values plummeted.

Your white suburbs are not the fields nigger.

I don't want an ethnostate. I do want aggressive, across the board eugenics based on sterilizing the stupid, genetically disabled, etc. I'd do it by saying in order to get any sort of government assistance (welfare, section 8 housing, disability, etc) you must be sterilized first.

>too stupid to be in the military

> be white amerimutt
> one of the most armed group in the world
> obama moves ghetto to you
> do nothing

It's more realistic and compassionate than mass removal (if nothing else, UN, Russia, China would pounce on us for muh genocide) and more productive than letting them roam free and drag middle America + PNW down with them

First, re segregate the population in your respective country. Maybe something like this:
>Hello my fellow citizens
>The US government has come to the conclusion that whites cannot live with african- americans and other racial minorities without marginalizing them. Therefore, to save you from institutional racism and systematic oppression inherit in all white dominant societies, we will oblige our minorities by;
>having white-free zones in major cities across the country. Additionally, law enforcement will not police these zones, as racial profiling against minorities cannot be avoided
>Please, help us help you, and save your children too, by moving to these white free zones!

People that stupid any useless are exactly the ones that require welfare, because they're too useless to do anything of value. I say at least sterilize them, so they don't contribute their disgenic uselessness to another generation while I'm at work doing something useful.

Our military shouldn't be defined by moronic dropouts who can't pass average IQ scores.

My mistake for misunderstanding. So we have blacks cultivate fields like they do in Zimbabwe? I'm skeptical that we can fix them at all, and would rather jettison them into a new country and wall it off.

>Is your solution violent extermination?
Duh

>all these pussies not just killing niggers

They are dumb animals and Africa is loaded with negros so there is no difference between them dying to Africa.

Load them up on 747s and fly them to west africa. The money to do that would be obtained from mexico.

747-400s can hold 660 people, so we could easily send out 10k niggers per day. Most ghettos in all major cities would be cleansed within 1 year.

The irony is black Americans are the only people related to the men in that pic en mass.

>The vast majority of American blacks no longer have ties to Africa or African culture,

Not like they have any ties to western civilization either apart from being parasites on and destroyers of it.

Whether by choice or necessity, the day will come when the free lunches end for them and when they're starving and dying of exposure they'll wish they had taken to boat ride back to their ancestral homelands.

>777
Checked.

I would pay every Black male $2500 in cash to get sterilized if they wanted to remain in a White ethnostate.

I would pay every Black woman $5000 to do the same.

Those who refused to get sterilized would be deported to an African country of their choice, without the possibility of returning.

The select few Blacks that are competent in a specific field of study would be given honorary status, but not be allowed to send any money out of the White ethnostate.

If you want to send them back to Africa then here is the strategy to get them all clamoring to be first in line.
>
>
A limited amount of money is allocated to pay for repatriation and start up. Say the first one million "Nation Builders" get the most amount of money because they are starting from nothing. They also get to choose the real estate they will be homesteading on. Have the government build the first few villages that look like resorts in the Bahamas. Next wave of five million get two thirds of the amount given to the first wave. The subsequent waves will receive thirty percent less "compensation" than the previous making it in their best interest to be first on the "boat".

We have given them so many chances and they still won't bring themselves up. The last chance will be the choice to get the fuck out.

enslave them like morocans and libyans do

It is innate to humans that we can be roused to slaughter enemy tribes; just because it is in this way "natural" doesn't mean it's desirable, virtuous, or rational.

>I would pay every Black male $2500 in cash to get sterilized if they wanted to remain in a White ethnostate.
>I would pay every Black woman $5000 to do the same.
>Those who refused to get sterilized would be deported to an African country of their choice, without the possibility of returning.

Waste of resources. We just kill them and get it over with.

As a people they were literally created by the west.

We're talking about Americans.

"We" most white Americans are Ellis island immigrants.

mass extermination, with public torture games for those dumb enough to get captured alive