STUDY: Speaking of Science Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive

There was no nuance to these results, he said:

>Zero of the 160 women surveyed showed a statistical preference for weaker men.

>The researchers also discovered a linear relationship between a man's rated strength and his attractiveness. “What really explains the lion’s share in attractiveness is how strong a man looks,” Lukaszewski said.

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/12/12/women-rate-the-strongest-men-as-the-most-attractive-study-finds/?utm_term=.75c6b177aa5d

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X08002298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in other news, water is wet.

wrong. bitches like confidence.

wrong women prefers soyboy

Women mistake physical appearance for confidence all the time.

>women living in a country known for its peppiness, fraternities and hyper masculinity show a preference for strong men

that really got my noggin joggin

then they aint seen the indian confidence yet.

Imagine my shock..

The soyim are on suicide watch right now.

#scienceisreal

no woman wants unsolicited bob requests, pajeet, gtfo

This would have been true 50 years ago, but today not so true. Women have been brainwashed into fearing strong men, we're seen as controlling and jelous, especially aggressive men. I find women tend to seek out weak men over strong men these days.

This study is slightly retarded because it just shows torsos and then asks what torso they like best. That doesn't mean they rate torso appearance above all else, clearly money and power also count for a tonne.

hello bitch lasagna

In other news: water is wet.

Do you have any anecdotes, lad? All the girls in my school were with the sporty guys.

it doesn't mean shit when you don't interact with women in any way
t./fit/

but unsolicited bob requests are so confident

And real confidence come from real strengths.

i have a beer belly, and no muscles, and i probably had sex with about 50 women
its your attitude, mang, muscles dont mean shit

I'm talking about post college/university women, not school girls. I consider myself a strong dude, i work out everyday and quite agressive on times and i feel women are shit scared of me.

(((Women)))

fucking state of wapo
thanks Bezos

WOW
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

>implying this is the problem and not that you're ugly and/or poor as fuck

>when you cant repress your latent homosexuality long enough to stop posting threads about "hawt guies" on a political forum

Who cares go MGTOW

This is what men without biceps tell themselves.

Wrong. Women prefer cats.

>This would have been true 50 years ago
The study was taken a month agp. Get to your local gym.

>strong men are attractive
stop the fucking presses

don't be silly. everyone has biceps. it is the volume that differs.

this makes me think, which is rated as stronger and more attractive by a women: a lanklet who isn't strong for his height, or a manlet who is strong for his height? they can both bench about the same, same lifts, etc.

I hate curlbros who focus on biceps instead of a strong balanced physique.

a stong manlet will be stronger than a lanklet. More muscle, more strength.

it's irrelevant. Demonstrate strength to her. That's all it takes. Squeeze her hand too hard, and say sorry, you had no idea she was so fragile. Pick her up and spin her around. She'll be convinced you are superman.

Unfortunately, the lanklet. Even in the nature, the animals react to the height of the other animal more than its mass. There are of course other factors, but if you remember the 'Gods must be crazy movie' that little nigglet scaring away hyenas by putting log on his head was not a made up bullshit, most animals will fear us for our upright, long form.

/fit/ is always right

Pic related is me a few years ago, tell the nigger in the OP I'm 6'2, please deliver the news with my condolences.

>women prefer men that look like men

astonishing

They really don't, OP is just posting some superficial shit.

Of course they do

What about confident muscular men? Checkmate atheists

>Women have been brainwashed into fearing strong men
What you don't realize is that for women, that fear easily turns into a sense of security once she realizes you don't intend to hurt her. In fact I would say the kind of attraction that women generally feel towards men is really just a sort of immobilizing fear that they surrender themselves to.

>Pajeet Confidence
>Doesn't fear to take a shit in front of girls on the sidewalks

Why is Sup Forums not fasting and getting fit? Lose weight, increase testosterone, HGH and leucine...save money of food. Stop being a fat ass, Sup Forums.

in other news: the sky is blue

BITCH LASAGNA

>Zero of the 160
>160
>study
>reserachers

Laffin my ass of right now desu

piss off shill

Yes sir I will

so its why asians are cucking white males? if asian gets white girl its usualy 10/10, when white guy gets asian girl its some brown one 1/10. asian males are more masculine, and women prefer their witts and them being grown up unlike white men special snowflakes manchilds

>Show bob and vagene!

I'm a lanklet that doesn't go to the gym, yet I get far more attention than gym going sub 6 foot manlets. This "study" is bullshit

How do i increase testoterone?

raw onions

duh, but what was the definition of strong and weak?

let asian chad fuck your girl

PAJEET!

Sheeeit do I look like Shrek to you?

I think I'll keep my mantiddies then

>Original
>Not Destroya

user, I....

>my momma told me the girls like nice boys like me anons :)

This.

And scent. There is no smell more assertive than POO.

Nobody on /fit/ is strong, went on there and was completely disgusted by the pathetic "powerlifters" in a powerlifting general thread. Even those juicing had pathetic totals.

How can you even be confident as a pajeet? You are a race of dough fleshed, rapey, autists.

Powerlifting

bitches want a man who know's not afraid to shit in public

This is encouraging.

Strength is not something one is born with - it is something you can construct, like a house.

Which is objectively attractive - someone who can construct things.

In the world of man - a house.
Or epigenetically - A fit body.

Unless you are indian or a manlet

Femdom fags eternally BTFO

Keep telling yourself that ugly manlet

SHOW BOB OR BAJ
OR I GO
BITCH LASAGNA

i'm 6'2 and have a jaw like an anvil

God i wish that were me

Dominating a man who's stronger than you is why it's hot though.

Honestly I wish there were more femdom fags. 'Dominant' women are fun as fuck to push around and tease and steal from their SOs

Now bby I am askings u once, and not twice or thrice, send me ur bobs and vagene pics.

This, if you're autistic and can't form normal relationships or friendships then you're btfo forever

It’s a combination of traits. A swole guy who acts like a cuck won’t get much pussy in general. I’m a lean slender fucker but I’m very psychologically dominant, so I fuck lots of shy sensitive types of girls. Of course strength is a net positive towards pussy in general, it’s not the only factor.

Women with higher T prefer men with EVEN HIGHER T. Amazons want Hercules.

Funny enough though, very masculine men want very feminine women and vice versa.

Men report stronger attraction to femininity in women’s faces when [the men’s] testosterone levels are high

Many studies have shown that women’s judgments of men’s attractiveness are affected by changes in levels of sex hormones.

Men reported stronger attraction to femininity in women’s faces in test sessions where salivary testosterone was high than in test sessions where salivary testosterone was low.

Turns out even KEKS don’t like looking at other cucks!

Basically, more masculine men desire more feminine women. But less masculine men have a higher TOLERANCE for less women.

Aww shit, forgot to cite

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X08002298

Show me your vegana

Bitch Lasagna

Why do you keep posting this pic of yourself everywhere. Having some self esteem issues friendo?

retard. FACE is the only thing that counts.

The Boer chad vs the virgin zulu diaspora

This is pure shit. You dont need to be large as fuck etc.
All women want from a guy in terms of "strong", is a sixpack and an otherwise toned / marked body.

Here I'm about to drop the most obvious red pill of all time for you fucking retards
>if she is finds you attractive and interesting she will like you
THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT, THERE'S DIFFERENT KINDS OF WOMEN SAME AS THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF MEN.
Attractiveness is half objective, half subjective. If you are an ugly fucker who is a loser, there's a very fucking low chance some girl will ever love you(unless she has some weird fetish for a freak like you)
read my post

Eh, to an extent. You can improve how strong and good you look, but there are genetic barriers and not everyone is capable of getting as swole as everyone else. And some people are naturally muscular. People always assumed I worked out even when I was a lazy sloth, for example. And when I started lifting, my stats skyrocketed way faster than normal and people assumed I was e-stating or cheating or something.

also
>epigenetically
stop using that term. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Strong men in the eyes of women have nothing to do with true strength but only with money and power.

Yes, i am cute af but i just can´t stand all the social games and stuff, i´m too sensitive.

>let's shit together

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

Women can blab about whatever they want. A real player never listens because women never say what they really mean.

Feminine women (kindergarten teachers, counselors, nurses, etc.) prefer men of average to slightly higher than average masculinity and TOLERATE feminine men. Note masculine =/= Alpha.

Masculine women (strippers, club sluts, actually successful saleswomen, cops/military, lawyers, HR chicks, media employees, bull tomboys, etc) are the ones who want feral hypermasculine men.

>Attractiveness is half objective, half subjective.
True enough, same goes with the rest of your post.
Fact of the matter is that only people with severe psychological shortcomings knew nothing of this.
In fact, this thread should be saged and begone.

A lot of people are missing the point here:

>“What really explains the lion’s share in attractiveness is how strong a man looks,” Lukaszewski said.

>how strong a man looks,”

>looks

The point is that women judge so shallowly they don't separate face value and actual value. Plenty of fat dudes with beer bellies are strong as fuck. I work with a ton, but they're not exactly getting pussy all the time. That's because muscles LOOK strong and are technically strong, if one actually uses them and knows how. I've seen some muscular looking dudes completely fail to lift things because they were all about aesthetic, not actually applying their strength.

Point being: Women never notice this and say they like "strength" and "confidence" in lieu of saying they like what they visually associate with those traits. Women also really lie about this, that's the point too. It's obvious to everyone, but we also pretend it's not true for the sake of our own kindness and sanity.

I think society and men especially would benefit from realizing this.

T-this makes alot of sense actually

Dominant girls are easy to steal from betas because the beta fails to realize she’s SETTLING for him as a boyfriend because most dominant guys are

1. Not interested in un-feminine women for relationships

2. Just looking for sex if they choose to bang one

I’ll tell you though, if rape/forcing a woman to submit is your fetish you will never have it as intense as with a dominant girl. Ultimate powerbottoms if you’re more interested in the forcey fun/wrestling aspect of a rape fantasy.

CUTTING

EDGE

RESEARCH

Women find security attractive. That's the whole point. They find strong men attractive because they think strong men can protect them and the children. But if they encounter an intelligent individual who can protect them from the elements by building a fucking house and providing consistent food by farming and hunting and fighting off other males by making weapons and shit they're going to go for him.

Intelligence is also the driving force behind male attraction to females.