Ask a Shiite anything

Ask me anything

Why would i ask shit anything?

What does the flag read? Also, we'll send you to gulag.

How will Syria look 5 years from now?
What will happen to the Turkish occupied zone in the north?
What will happen with the SDF-held east bank of the Euphrates?
Will it be ok?

Shia Shahada (We Praise Imam Ali (AS) at the end,
if you can get to me first without starving from a lack of food

wat does this: baaaah; represent to you phonetically?

Is Shia lebouf part of your faggots little cult?

i hope none of those things happen
but then again most Middle eastern countries are run by jewish puppets, its sad to think about those things

I like the Ba'ath even if I'm not an arab, and even if they did not like us Shiites,
at least they kept the middle east stable and away from jewish claws

Hypothetically speaking, would it be possible for Muslims to answer the JQ?

Kys Mudslime scum

Do they spell his name differently in Sunni nations?

Are you prepared to be exterminated?

People like Hezbollah and Irani Millitants are already fighting back to the jq that's why most westerners hear bad things about both of them

Will Hezbollah take over Lebanon?

Who is talking about Sunna lebouf

How do Sunni groups enter into alliances with Isreal and not lose their credibility? Is it just covered up or are they more concerned with shiites tban jews?

you're all shite to me mate
go self flagulate like a typical hypocrite who can't read his own fucking holy book which forbids self harm.

How does it feel to know you will burn in hell when you die for being a devil worshipping sand nigger? Your pedophile prophet and the rest of you roaches will roast for eternity.

What ethnicity are you?

are you ready for Jews to steal your land and the rest of the world to set back and not care ?

explain the major differences between sunni and shia in no more than 6 words for each sect.

If Jesus was a prophet according to Islam and according to Islam prophets cannot lie, then how is Jesus not the Son of God as he proclaimed?

Just realized how much that flag looks like the Amazon logo

Shiite from Pakiland? Gtfo liar.

Who gives a shiite, faggot!

He didn't
>Bible
The Bible isn't the Injeel (Jesus' word)

What's the beef with the Sunni and why you guys in fight so much (or this just not true)?

why are you mentally retarded

He didn't what?
Is Jesus not a prophet according to Islam?
And according to your religion, prophets cannot lie, right?
So, how is Jesus a liar?

Thats a big ass exaggeration and it's fucking tame compared to what some christians do (westboro baptist church)

most Sunni's have sold their souls to Israel they have no shame in supporting israel openly
Azeri
say that all you want anglo but your country is next
Prophets next follower and betrayal

how do your people justify the killing of innocents across the world when murder and anger are supposedly prohibited in islam?
if the answer is because they are against God, then how do you justify appearing to be a higher judge than God, by killing what He would have let to live in peace if not for your violent intervention?

because the jews keep trying to cripple islam with the Israeli ISIS and Mossad getting involved

because Hz Isa (AS) never said he was the son of Allah in Islam, he was a messenger

Westboro is about twelve people all from the same family. Nice try using .0000001% of a group to represent the overall group as a whole. You should be a Liberal. They excel at using this dishonest tactic too.

Wtf is an azeri?

What's it like knowing your garbage culture is responsible for tens of thousands of murders a year?

we dont have to justifiy anything that we didint commit, you speak about salafi sunni extremists that pledge Qutbism

.... And if I'm not mistaken they're aren't hundreds of videos of the Westboro idiots cutting off heads, selling slaves, and throwing people off buildings.

>implying all muslims must be salafi extremists that come from shit sunni nations

do you believe that God spoke to Muhammad in the desert and that Muhammad has passed on gods dictates perfectly?

Why doens't Islam have pedos like Judaism? If your a Rabbi, and a PEDO, you've got it made

He never said he was God nor the literal son of God.
If you believe that 100% because it fits YOUR belief system then its pointless discussing it as you will never bother to investigate it.

how does a shiite shit ?

Why do you have this constant retarded conflict with Sunnites?
Do you realize that this just your internal kitchen and the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about this?
Your conflict appeared from nowhere and leads to nothing, it's all about retarded imaginary things and brings nothing, but separation and despair. Why the fuck you can't make up with each other an end this useless imbecile cruelty and live in peace ffs? What's wrong with you?

>implying there are no Shiite terrorist groups

Whose going to win the inevitable war?
Saudi/Israeli vs Hezbollah/Hamas

I do not know i did not live during the Rashidun Period i just know about the Prophet (SAW) life from the Sunnah

>muhammed
>not a pedo
topkek

That's why Islam is in the state its in, the Sunnah is Zionist cancer to Islam.

You fuckers are all the same.

Like ? Hezbollah ? who have been fighting Israel for the past 30 years
the sauds and Israeli's simply because the rest of the world backs them

According to the vile Zionist Hadiths.
Nowhere in Quran does it say her age.
Also lets not forget 80 year olds and 14 year olds are married in the Bible, so let he who is without sin and all that.

How do I get traditional muslim GF? Do their families really not allow them to date a friendly kuffar who is sympathetic to their way of life?
Finding a non-slutty brown GF that wants to uphold older world values in America is fucking hard, man.

that's one way of thinking but its not a smart way of thinking anglo

>Like ?
not your personal google

>Why doens't Islam have pedos like Judaism?

Islam was founded by a man who married a 9 year old.

Show me the Quranic quote which says her age please.

meant for

well if you are so sympathetic of us why don't you join us ? race is not as important as your love and devotion for Islam

I suggest you read the book of John.
Your statement could not be more factually incorrect.

They aren't stupid enough to join a sect, you were.

May the blessing of Allah come to you my brother.
The fall of the wahhabis is coming closer everyday.

Daily Reminder that the Shiatte Safavid Empire was cool with Christian Europe.
The Shah Abbas had Christians living in his Empire and he allowed them to eat pork and have pigs in their farms.
The Safavids worked with Christian Europe against the Ottoman Empire, their main rival.
Shiiates and Sunnis don't like each other.
Also it was a White Empire, it's capital was Azerbaijian.
Sha Ismail l of Iran had Red Hair and Blue Eyes.

Can you just bomb israel and start the Israel/KSA v Iran war already. I'm sick of waiting. (((They))) aren't going to stop trying to provoke you until (((they))) get what they want.

Show me the Injeel

why aren't you out killing Sunnis right now?

our side is the true side, sunni's are puppets in a saudi israeli game

They are not killing sunnis, they are killing fucking wahhabi salafis the scorn of the earth.

You all follow the Koran, and you all apply the doctrine of abrogation. Which means that all of you are at war with everyone that isn't Muslim, because all the peaceful shit in that disgusting book comes before the violent, murderous crap.

Wahhabi are pretty much already down the shitter at this point. Thank you Trump!

pic related is an Azeri.
Azeris from Azerbaijian created the powerful Safavid Empire of Iran 1500's-1700's.

tl;dr, all of you need to be gassed.

Alhamdulillah Brother let us hope that Allah smite these munafiqs that claim they are Islamic
if only it was that eazy but they'd probably nuke us first
they are the majority and I seek to destroy jews first

> spic larping as a muslim
kek fuck off

also I only despise the salafi and wahhabi's
i have some beef with sunni's but i can live with them

It is the literal reason the Jews wanted to kill him. He proclaimed to be the Father and the Father was him.
Islam tells us Jesus was a prophet.
Islam tells us prophets cannot lie.
Jesus told us that he was the Son of God.
No Muslim I have ever brought this too has ever given me a decent response other than what you just did.... "Oh, well you don't want to know the truth and it's too difficult to explain so I'm not going to waste my time."
This seems to me to be a major contradiction within your religion. One that Muslims typically cast off with dismissive speak.

but why do you mix the bible with the Quran ?
Hz Isa (AS) never said he was the son of Allah but you say he did say it but in the Bible???

>self harm
>following Imams
You are committing literal shirk m8

>All hate the Son in Law of the Prophet (SAW)
>Betray him
>Aisha the whore goes against him
>dont care about the Prophets blood line
>but da shiites are commiting shirk n shieet!!

>think Hadiths are needed
>implying Quran wasn't good enough
be gone Zionist

Why no sunni genocide yet?

So, Jesus told the truth when his words were described in the Quran but lied when they were transcribed for The Bible?

>Muslim
>Hadith is zionism
pick one Munafiq you cant be both

>we dont have to justifiy anything that we didint commit, you speak about salafi sunni extremists that pledge Qutbism
those are your brothers. if you are "the peaceful ones" then stand up for your religion being defamed, but i know both are the same.
if their warlike ambitions bring islam closer to the goal of domination then you will be silent.
yet still surprised when the rest of the world invades.

the Bible is not a religious book to us we don't see it as something Holy or something Allah approves of
wahhabi genocide anyday of the week too bad they are backed by the worlds richest jews

Hadiths are man made corruption of the Quran
The quicker you realise that the better.
They were written by Zionists because if people actually bothered to follow true Islam it would be a danger to their evil plot.
As it stands all that is happening is so called Muslims killing other so called Muslims while they laugh.

why not become Christian?

When will Christians (actual christians) team up with muzzies to kill all of the Jews?

Iran has no support from nobody and nobody wants to be friends with Iran because it isint jewed yet. the rest of the salafi/ wahhabi's however have the best defenses and the most richest countries

So, the book written 500 years after someones death is more accurate than one written fifty years after a death. That's your logic?

How long till you convert to the one holy and apostolic church?

How many kids have you fucked

The difference is that Muhammad is Al-Insan al-Kamil wa Uswa Hasana you faggot
also
>muh zionist hadeeths!!!
Topkek hadeeths with 12 isnaads are not valid for you? Enjoy rotting in hell.

Takfir is not written in the Hadith
its a filthy ideal created by jews to divide and counqer Islam

is it true the Mahdi visits that one mosque to grant wishes? because if so I wish he would tell everyone to chill the fuck out and make it the sixth pillar of Islam to not push your religion on others.

What's it like knowing that 1400 years ago you were kikes?

How you feel about Sufism?

Sorry bud, the Bible is the Word of God.
Just a little rational thought should push you in it's direction over the Quran.
Jesus said, "love thy neighbor as thyself."
Muhammad killed anyone who didn't submit to his man made religion.
Jesus said, "let the one who is not guilty cast the first stone."
Muhammad killed anyone who didn't submit to his man made religion.
Jesus said, "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you."
Muhammad said kill them if they do not submit.
How in God's name can you justify murder as perfection?
What did Muhammad do when he entered Kybher? How is this perfect?