What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=981_1498148290&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares, how many women say coherent things worth listening to anyway.

just a moaning old hag desperate for cock

She wants a boyfriend

Bleached Flava Flav is ronery?

Shame Ann wasted her womb, it really is. Seems she could still have done her job while filling the world with white babies with her strong genes, but noooo, noooo she just had to be a closet self-hating lesbian.

Is she too old pol?? I bet she has a retarded baby left in there if just one of us would pump her full of seed.

A childless 56 years old woman, she is also single.

>how many women say coherent things worth listening to anyway?
(0,25 +-0,5)%

>What did she mean by this?
she is about to commit suicide
like most old single women end up doing

>wah some people have better lives than me and i still have to pay taxes

lololl

Being a dyke isnt a choice. Would you fuck a man with a pussy if babies came out?

this is the future of all these political e-whores
this is lauren southern in 30 more years
even if they won't admit it

>a man with a pussy

What did you mean by this?

it is bullshit that single people, who are not spreading their genes, have to fund the stupid 80-100 IQ dipshits who have tons of kids

if i was funding rocket scientists to have more kids that would be one thing, even though im not sure why they would need my money

>we live lives of quiet desperation

That's a Henry David Thoreau quote.

>Being a dyke isnt a choice.
I don't see what being a choice has to do with anything.

>would you fuck a man with a pussy if babies came out
Such a creature doesn't exist, but hypothetically yes I would prefer it as men are much better company than women.

She's a tranny. Check the giant adam's apple.

>even though im not sure why they would need my money
Because they're already compensated for their work. If you want them to do more work you have to pay them more like anyone else.

Assumption: having [more] kids is work.

do you think this is an original comment?
or entertaining for anyone in any way?

A hairy, bearded woman with no tits.

>Implying the Crusty Canadian Coalburner will even be half as intelligent as Ann Coulter.

At least she's honest about it, instead of subverting young women into that life.

Damn she really lost so many points with that tweet.

PIC VERY RELATED

she meant that:
>being single is terrible
>if you have babies single people will pay for them now
>having babies is fulfilling
>have babies!

pretty simple and funny.

Ann Coulter is THE original Tradthot.

Wish this cunt wouldn’t speak for all singles. My life has been great without some whore leeching off my income.

And here I thought it was from pic related.

>single

Except with a good sense of humor and sharp wit.

>tfw when the cult is trying to project thier sadness onto you but you aren't jesus and will actually kill the children of everyone invoked.

Ann is a real life chat bot.

I'm not real good at math, what's the cat quotient =
How many cats does she have vs actual cat accumulation

I used to blame women like Ann for ending up alone. Like, they chose their career over finding love or whatever. It wasn’t going to happen to me, nosiree!! I made dating my #1 priority throughout my 20s.

Didn’t make a lick of difference. I’m now 35, still childless and alone.

The truth is, men are intimidated by smart women and don’t marry them. I suspect Ann has a genius IQ like myself. We’re both hot blondes, have men hitting on us constantly. But they never fall in love. :(

>she

IRONWOMB
R
O
N
W
O
M
B

Exactly so

get a sperm donor

TOP FUCKING KEK

Also, fuck this "Hurr dying alone. :( #depressed" shit. Everyone crosses over ALONE. Even if you make a family the wife coukd divorce you and the kids the might just leave your ass in a home visiting you MAYBE a few times a year while all you have Is a bed and a wallpaper of a beach on the window. It's TOO sad. If you haven't worked in a convalescent home, your opinion is worthless.

Yeah but Ann Coulter is probably the only one in politics that actually has some genuine convictions other than "muh vagina".

>pic
Not that surprising, but regardless link? Couldn't find it.

don't have a link bro just that screenshot

have an Indian roastiepill

I would be glad to fill her empty spots.

she's giving the alt right hope that they have a shot at her

I guarentee, you will have turned down plenty of decent men.

Nvm, found it.liveleak.com/view?i=981_1498148290&comments=1
Good evidence against the repugnant idea that women have empathy, even toward their own kids.

>tl;dr has no content about the things she did wrong at all
roasties gonna roast

Those do who do not have children or a legitimate marriage should be taxed higher than anyone, excluding nonwhites.

>get a sperm donor
>raise degenerate kids with no father figure

Good plan, senpai

Day of the Roast SOON, brother.

If you were a genius youd realize that men dont want a whore, and they dont want a hag. You have to find a man before 25 and that has to be the only man in your heart (or your pussy) or you are not going to have a successful family.

that day, those men were not the biggest pieces of scum in the room

brutal

Lol wow that's sad. But I thought she was /our gal/ doesn't she understand this is a ploy to get the white birthrate up?

She's not a tranny. She most likely is just a very masculine woman, maybe even a hermaphrodite. Jamie Lee Curtis is similar and she doesn't have children either. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that both Coulter and Curtis are infertile.

>has a genius IQ like myself.
You type like that butthurt feminist that was posting threads a few months ago.

Roasties please learn from this woman. She is one of the few honest female celebrities worthy of a bump, and speaks from experience.

This is what happens when a Woman gets old without kids and a family guys.

She found out the hard way that the strong and independent life isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

>When your eggs are rotten a boyfriend will not be gotten

I just checked and your numbers seem to match what scientists have been saying for years

This, Ann Coulter might be childless, but she helped usher in the Trump era and was one of the first people to endorse him. She's done good, even if she doesn't have children.

I'm talking to a beautiful and intelligent girl, she intimidates me, but I want her to be mine :)

>The truth is, men are intimidated by smart women and don’t marry them.
t. feminist fatty that majored in art history

she means:
fuck taxes being used for other people's life choices

Yikes. As a bitter loner who feels totally disconnected from society as well as my family and friends and desperately wants to have meaningful connection and whines about this shit all the time to anyone who will listen...even THIS is something so stupidly bitter that I'd never say it.

Armchair diagnosis: Bipolar.

She is likely in an extremely depressive state and tweeted out something absurdly bitter and stupid because she didn't care and can only think of herself and has no filter/impulse control.

I've been there, but the difference is that with me I have debilitating social anxiety which keeps me from voicing my actual opinions anywhere outside of anonymous image boards. I imagine if I got drunk enough I might say something like this, though. This statement is objectively stupid, though, even though I do have sympathy. My guess is she deletes this tweet later when she's not in such a state and is hideously ashamed of it. I highly doubt it's anything politically motivated and rather something said out of pure miserable emotion.

All you incels have something she doesn't. The biological ability to still make children. You have a glimmer of hope, she's done for, she will die alone and childless.

From an Austrian angle she's in the right, but from a nationalist angle she's in the wrong. From a nationalist eugenics angle, she's still in the right though.

I'm completely content with being single. Quiet solitude is my relief. I am more than happy to spend the rest of my days in an empty, tranquil place not beholden to anyone else's moods or expectations.

better than dying alone

if only I could become asexual somehow, this would be the perfect life
but I can't stop thinking about pussy. I just need a girl around to have sex with every day