I heard that human vaginas actually have melanin receptors inside them

I heard that human vaginas actually have melanin receptors inside them.

I mean it kinda makes sense when you think about it. Guy's dicks tend to be darker than the rest of their body, and blacks have the largest penises and the darkest skin. So from a evolutionary biology standpoint it makes sense that women would be more eroused by darker males(which I'm 99% sure they are) , but their vaginas actually detecting melanin levels in penises seems a bit out there.
I've also heard that white women's vaginas have enlarged melanin receptors (so sensitive that white mothers often experience multiple orgasms when giving birth to a Black baby) , which makes sense given the lack of melanin in white penises. It also explains why white women get so aroused and orgasm so frequently and intensely with darker mates.
On Bill Nye's show he had on Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill copulated with a black woman and Neil with a white woman for 20 minutes each, Bill was unable to make his partner orgasm. Neil's partner actually had to receive medical attention and was taken to hospital as a precaution due to the physical exhaustion and strain her 50+ orgasms had caused.

Yes it's very true which is why white women love and are addicted to nigger cock

all true

can confirm

is this a new pasta
gj op

fpbp

don't forget to sage if you reply to this bait

so does ur butthole try it out

as seen on TV

Wow. Amazing. Big if true

this

Sage and report. No more muh dick threads please.

big if big

Another "melanin receptors" thread.
Fucking kek.

wow i finally truly unequivically understand why white men simply cannot compete with the BBC

>this retarded pasta again

Jesus again? lol. Blacks don't have the biggest penises. Since you wont look it up, I'll take a snip. No science backs your claim up.

ikr stop meming this, its bs.

Damn black circumicised dick looks pretty weird

Damn. How can white boys even compete with us?

White women dont get with niggers.

Stay mad. Haha.

If nigger penis is so great, why do their own women leave them?

REKT

I don't understand this
I don't want to feel like my cervix is getting punched

Dicks are darker becaues it's "brown fat" instead of regular fat. Nothing to do with melanin.

i dated a girl after she dated a black guy and i made her cum all the time with my 5 inch white pp

Reported for being a faggot ass nigger bitch.

/thread

Good for you, user. Acceptance of the BBC pill is really the only way to move on and try to recover what is left of your life.