"Modern art" in communist Greece

"Modern art" in communist Greece.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tervel_of_Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Bulgarian_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Earthbound is good but that statue is a fucking travesty.

What purpose does the grey cylinder serve?

I know, right? Also Flying Man is bae. This statue is puke.

Civil war 2.0 when? Cant wait to kill some commies like grandpa did.

>inb4 ΕΛ.ΑΣ knocks door

>Cant wait to kill some commies like grandpa did.
spoiler alert: your grandpa killed the anti-commies, not the commies

DESTROY THAT FALSE IDOL. IT POISONS YOUR ENVIRONMENT

Have you even read greek history? Or pull out shit from your ass?

Where's that?

could be worse
in front of my university there are random blue pipes scattered throughout the landscape for some braindead reason thats designated as art

KEK, have you?

Fuck off ya wog

no u

Reminder that everything below the Danube is rightful Greek clay and that you belong to Ukraine.

The statue looks cool.

t. rightful umayyad clay

Like this?

t. literal turk

it represents our acceptance of getting fucked by Ahmeds BAC in the ass.

>go back to ukraine you tatar
>t. literal turk

what did he mean by this
please call me Persian next time, I love it when they call us ancient Persians

What relation has earthbound with our country?

You crossed the danube then got raped out of existence by roaches and now you are one of them. Many of you even follow their religion.

The statue reminds me this bird man NPC from Earthbound.

>Many of you even follow their religion.
You mean the secular bulgarian muslims who converted to islam so they can stop being taxed and to receive free land in Dobruja?

Aside from the dick head the rest of the statue is preety good. Also you are right. The left will destroy art in greece if we let it continue expanding

Sounds like a lot of excuses to me, roach. You even attacked the Byzantine Empire from the back so that Muslims could take over all of Egypt, the Middle East, Anatolia and finally the balkans while you pillaged Greece.

stop avataring, newfag

The fuck up, bitch, pic related. Fuckin' loser crying about the rules like a faggot.

>Sounds like a lot of excuses to me, roach.
It's facts my dude, check muslim demographics of Bulgaria and notice that most of them are concentrated in Dobruja (northeast). The local governors that were installed by the Ottoman Empire used to give that land for free to any Bulgarian who converted to Sunni Islam and also exempted them from taxes and forced drafting, so every poor Bulgarian who was devastated from the war instantly did that

>You even attacked the Byzantine Empire from the back so that Muslims could take over all of Egypt, the Middle East, Anatolia and finally the balkans while you pillaged Greece.
KEK before that we literally saved them from the very first Muslim invasion of Europe, the Umayyads (you), then entered their capital to defend it from them and after successfully doing so simply handed Constantinople back to them and marched our army back into our territory. Their Emperor literally crowned our king Caesar which was a title given to someone who did a significant thing for the empire. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tervel_of_Bulgaria
THEN, after our king died, they broke the alliance and invaded us since we were weaker and took most of our lands. This is what started the endless conflicts and almost lead to their empire being dissolved by one of our kings later on. Greeks are weak backstabbing subhumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Bulgarian_wars
All I need to say, good night anatolian-mongol friend.

>Linking to a site with leftist bias
Nigga, please.

I'll be your courage. I'll remain unless you lose your courage. Call me Flying Man.

> trying to debunk the article with a completely unrelated entry

Wikipedia is full of biased leftist bullshit like that. Trying to use Wikipedia as a trustful source is like trusting CNN for news.

Cherry-picking specific articles about liberalism doesn't discredit the article about the historical event you're desperately trying not to address.

We're all laughing at you.

400760noreply4u :))))
>We're all laughing at you.
>I must assume people agree with me on my post and show it
>please someone agree with me!
>please
>respond

Everybody's laughing.

Lots of biased articles isn't cherry-picking. Don't be like "Not All Muslims!" liberalcucks.

False equivalency from the idiot who can't argue. This is why everybody's laughing at you.

So says the faggot who can't argue by themselves and resort to Wikipedia articles.

Show us all where I ever linked any articles in this thread you autist. This is exactly why everybody's making fun of you.

Dude you cant even tell posters apart from the id, plus you're avatarfagging. This is way past the point you can claim to pretend to be retarded. You're low hanging fruit now and replying to you any more will be considered cyberbullying. Seek help.

Not an argument, this is why everybody's laughing at you.