OPT One Page Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/Q4WoTZHFfdfthK5fsFCzQw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always down for a OPT.

by far the best manga I've read

What was his name again?

These threads have been dying a little too quickly the last couple days. I try not to post the same image more then once every 7 days, but I've spent a lot of my OPT fold in just the last 3 days.

His (not pictured) name is Jin.

This reminds me of a Far Side strip.

Well, sometimes you just have to do what needs doing to keep things going. OPTs propagate reposts regardless.

filename related

I realize most of you guys are only left with low-quality works left to read because you feel you've already exhausted the internet of actual quality works. But every now and then, why not have an OPT where you post actual good manga instead of whatever barely manages to hold your attention these days? Surely some people have overlooked what you consider mainstream, and you have overlooked something that's worth reading.

So with how few posts there are here, what meets your criteria?

Would you pass that offer too?

Going from personal experience, I would say yes, start puking and pass out, in very short order.

This manga is cool as shit

these

>post good manga
>7seeds
Ha!

I only post good shit.

comfy adventure+cute loli

oh? you like those edgy manga huh?
here's one

This shit was good.

agreed

How many chapters are left for us to catch up?

Source on this?

Noramimi

Not everything with blood in it is edgy. pic unrelated.

what is this from? reverse search doesn't work from my end.

God, the font is so fucking horrible. How can anyone read this?

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/Q4WoTZHFfdfthK5fsFCzQw/ You might find it in an old thread.

Didn't work. I'll wait until someone dares to spoonfeed.

nothing is giving any results

Because I read the Japanese version

Musashi murayama something (I forgot the exact title)

It also helps if you make contributions to the thread in the meantime. And Yandex didn't have an exact match result, but the top listed in similarity seems to hit the mark -- Musashi-kun to Murayama-san.

That's the thing. I'm a leech. Most of my reads come from OPTs so I have very little to add to these threads. Thanks for the name though.

At what point would you say this series jumped the shark?

GiS and saucenao are coming up blank. Can you tell me what this is?

Not him, but as soon as the school tournament started and the powers went from moderately superhuman physical feats to literal bug magic. Of course, the crazy bullshit took over so much that I barely even remember what it was like before that.

Nonscale.

It's time.

It became good retarded when the battle royale started, and bad retarded after Dinoponera lost.

I wonder if the scanlator's ever gonna come back

Multi-track drifting?!?

It's on my top as well. It's really just the same joke, but it's still funny to the end and some of the messages delivered really stuck with me. Also I can't believe the same guy made claymore

>Faggot-cycles

Excellent taste. I know there are other awesome delinquent manga out there, but Angel Densetsu is still my favorite. Even the OVA is great.
KYYYYYEEEEE!

I just realized I haven't seen an update in months. What happened?

damn, really makes you think...

i swear image searching is getting worse by the hour

Is the other series any better?

Based on a real story

>purely coincidental

>big nature

Or is it?

What the fuck happened to this manga i checked the latest chapters and the art style is completely shit

Oh this looks neat I wonder what is cal---
>updatesnever

Well fuck that. I'm not reading something that is not finish.

what is this from ?

What's the source on this one?

Gimme a source bro

>Andel Densetsu
>edgy
What?