Did We Do This?

58% audience score

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/kathleen-kennedy-quotes-yoda-dishes-star-wars-at-archer-film-festival-998045
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it would be 56% if we did it

nah its all disney

Damn I looked to see if someone had posted this. Let this thread die like Luke.

nope the jews did it to themselves

the movie is realllly fucking bad

AOTC was better even.

No, (((they))) did.

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/kathleen-kennedy-quotes-yoda-dishes-star-wars-at-archer-film-festival-998045

>fuck/gas/gas/gas

Hard to believe.

You can't trust any review aggregator sites these days, from Rotten Tomatoes to Metacritic, because asspies on both ends of the spectrum will either inflate the score or try to sabotage it because of some ridiculous element of the product that they didn't like.
Make a critically acclaimed game, but use Denuvo? Your Metacritic user score is now 3%.
Make a movie that had a feminist message? Your audience score is now 3%.
Make a movie that didn't have a feminist message? Your audience score is now 3%.

Well we can fix that

No the movie actually does suck.

Just to let you know how much of a StarWars movie this isn't, there are exactly ZERO light saber duels. Not a single fight involving two sabers.

There is a flash back were someone defends their own self with a saber but there are zero Light saber duels..... the movie blows.

>have to deeply concentrate on thumbnail before realizing the image on the left isn't a screenshot of the mexican cartel funkytown facepeel webm
i've been here too long

It's 57% now.

>tfw the first post in the thread is also the best post in the thread

about the same score on Metacritic while on IMDB it has a fucking 8.2

I was explaining this to a friend earlier, that the reviewers on rotten tomatoes are left leaning liberals and either subconsciously or not tend to prefer movies with diverse casts and messages they commend. Just look at the negative reviewers for a movie like American Psycho, they go into very minimal detail on why the movie is bad, and usually is opinion based rather than critiquing the style and structure of the movie. All of this makes the reviewer ratings skewed and ugly, while IMDB and the rotten tomatoes viewer ratings are still accurate.

You wish. Internet people didn't like that Disney is buying 21st Century Fox and this is their way of showing it

So, how much money did Disney spend on getting that 93%?

how many films into the new franchise are they? is there another on the way? jesus.

So did some white people come over or did niggers kill each other or what

It was around 80% this morning. Fucking kek

this is what happens when Sup Forums is just not interested.

Sup Forums was like boycotting or some stupid shit in 2015

>tomatometer
Is this just mean to inform the audience on how much money those critiques received?

considering rotten tomatoes is filled with and most movie crits are SJWs
i would say nothing

People re-watched Rogue One, realized it was pure shit, and went into this one without giving it a free pass for being Star Wars.

The jews and their agenda.

No lightsabers is a good thing, remember if you kill your enemies they win.

Rotten tomato critics are super hit and miss. I remember a lot of critics didn't like the first Taken movie because it had "a narrative that could be considered xenophobic." Look at Paris now ahahahaha.

Underrated

Apologise to George Lucas

Does it explain how Rey suddenly knew how to handle light sabers in the first movie?

They used rich twice

AOTC?

AOTF?

stop meming the prequels suck balls
the new ones are a marketing machine everything is decided by maket studies and projections not an agenda

Oh look! it's the cringiest thing I've seen all month!

Because Mary Sue.

Duh.

Required for the prequels: a fedora and a need to feel contrarian and edgy.

no but they criticize it in the film.

prequels were written first faggot. Back in like 65

He just made there OT first.

there are videos with the faggot finishing the first draft of the script before filming
even if this was the case they are stil shit
i was listing the ways they are stupid and its infinite

No, it's actually just a shitty movie. As in a lot of really stupid decisions must have been made in production. It massively shat on the legacy of the OT for no good reason. It was just completely unnecessary and is pissing off the hardcore fans to no end.

no, but it explicitly shows that there is no good reason for her to do so.

I heard something like $50 Billion last night. If we work this right we can fuck the Jews so they go to Israel.

>1st movie has blatant mary sue
>2nd movie maintains same character but breaks 4th wall to point it out because they got caught being hacks
>3rd movie continues on same path, paired with an ass-pull plot point that shows why the mary sue was actually a good character the whole time and you're just a shitlord for not appreciating that the force is female.

Hello, fellow grammar Nazi. At least they didn't use the terms "ironically" or "literally"
>formerly "at the end of the day"

trump ended DACA

>zero light saber duels
Uhhh isn't that the whole point of the movies? Wtf how can soy boys get it THIS wrong?

Kek

We can bring it to 56%, but if it lowers we have to raise the score again

They don't? At least the Marvel side seems ecstatic that we might be able to get a decent X-men movie or see mutants in the MCU.

Guess black women didn’t vote on this like they did in Alabama. Black women need to save us!!!!

you know, there is no proof that trudeau ever said that? people love to credit him with saying it...but I recommend you Google it yourself. I loved quoting him on it too, but I don't think he said it.

Oh wow, just went to rotten tomatoes to see the critic reviews and holy shit do those people live in a fantasy world.

Dafuq is up with flashbacks in SW? It started with JarJar Abram’s abomination. Lucas was adamant about no flashbacks. Disney can’t even get the structure right.

I’m gonna need a brief rundown of the plot

FPBP

Fucking beat me to it.

I bet BLUMPH did this!

wrong board