So why are leftists still mad about losing Net Neutrality?

So why are leftists still mad about losing Net Neutrality?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/google-is-using-its-immense-power-to-censor-content-that-doesnt-fit-its-political-goals/
archive.fo/3poLw
youtu.be/-Fyiv1LvR-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source:
>Google Is Using Its Immense Power To Censor Content That Doesn’t Fit Its Political Goals. Everyone In America Should Be Concerned About That
>>dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/google-is-using-its-immense-power-to-censor-content-that-doesnt-fit-its-political-goals/

Also this.
archive.fo/3poLw

this. The moment i found it difficult to find pieces that were pro-repealing NN, pro-trump, pro-tpp, or anything that isnt based on ideological leftist talking points, i knew some bullshit was up, and it was at that point i basically said fuck google.

shit. it was even about 2 or 3 years ago when i started to notice google was gobbling up everything, and that it was damn near impossible to get away from them.

>leftists

You mean anyone who uses the internet?

I don't see how getting fucked from both sides is preferable to just the one.

The left don't want to be right.

WHY THE FUCK EVERYTHING GOTTA COST $?

>WHY THE FUCK EVERYTHING GOTTA COST $?

That's CRAPitalism for you. They are even privitizing our WATER, just look at Flint.

Its tricky. First because states will fight this individually, second theres no way ISP's will make dramatic changes because of the previous (for now) and third, the house will turn red.

anyone got any good social media screencaps?

>ow getting fucked from both sides is preferable to just the one.

I use the internet. I couldn't care less.

I bought some stamps!

Not red, blue (US partidary colors are inversed lol).

What the NN repeal does is allow people to start ISPs without a broadcasting license (something they shouldn't need unless they are using up radio airspace) which means it is easier to bring in competition into the ISP market, so ISPs can't pull that shit without people running to the competitors. It also means that they can't have their broadcasting license revoked for "airing" incorrect material as defined by the government. NN is a step towards censorship.

BECAUSE I WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE, PISSBABY! INTERNET, FOOD, WATER, HEALTH CARE, CELL PHONES, COMPUTERS, PS4, HOUSING ARE A BASIC FUCKING HUMAN RIGHT.

>I use the internet.

And you don't live in the US

It also silences racists and white nationalists you stupid retard.

>Being so contrarian that you would be against Net Neutrality

I thought you were supposed to be over 18 to use this site

No-one-is-being-silenced

Who are you quoting? Why are you reddit spacing?

>implying all racists and white nationalists are trailer trash that can't afford to pay more for internet

because it happened just yesterday?

Yeah, because it was getting a broadcasting license and not the billions of dollars it would cost to install a practical amount of broadband coverage that was stopping new ISP's from popping up..

MSNBC - STOP USING LEGAL ARGUMENTS
youtu.be/-Fyiv1LvR-A

youtu.be/-Fyiv1LvR-A

Get your own water then, nigger.