See Mat Damon is trending on Twitter - Why?

>See Mat Damon is trending on Twitter - Why?
>See he spoke out about sexual harassment
>He basically said that while it's wrong, there's different levels of severity and there's currently a culture of outrage going around
>Seems completely logical and is a well rounded statement
>The left is losing their shit and attacking him for it

Here's all the things Matt Damon has done for different charities and support groups
looktothestars.org/celebrity/matt-damon

The second he mentions that the outrage over sexual harassment claims are out of hand, now he's suddenly a piece of shit to the left.

2017 truly is the best timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4669278/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>The left is losing their shit and attacking him for it
That never happened before

If your right of Karl Marx, you're a nazi.

Every actor is a jew or good goy until proven otherwise. Fuck Matt Damon.

Matt Damon is the epitome of a pseudo-intellectual.

and if you're left of him, it isn't real communism

Shabbos goys putting pennies in the piggybanks of zionists. Do you do it for free?

Fuck Matt Damon. He deserves what he gets. Liberals hating liberals. It's only a natural progression for such a hateful ideology.

Or, if you're a white male who critiques anything currently going on in the political world, you're a disgusting piece of shit.

>2017

Matt doesn't normally get involved in political stuff. He's also known for helping people out around the world and doesn't gloat about it. Believe it or not, there are good people in Hollywood.

His only mistake this time was being a white male and questioning the bizarre phenomenon going on around sexual harassment rage culture.

Matt Damon is half-Finnish. Do not trust the Finn.

>Fuck Matt Damon. He deserves what he gets.
Explain...? So, because he's had some liberal leaning opinions in the past, he deserves hate for speaking the same truth that a lot of people here believe? What are you on about?

Communist leaders and intellectuals took many different positions on LGBT-rights issues. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels said very little on the subject in their published works. Marx in particular commented rarely on sexuality in general. Norman Markowitz, writing for politicalaffairs.net, writes that: "Here, to be frank, one finds from Marx a refusal to entertain the subject, and from Engels open hostility to the individuals involved."[1] This is because, in private, Engels criticized male homosexuality and related it to ancient Greek pederasty,[2] saying that "[the ancient Greeks] fell into the abominable practice of sodomy [original German Knabenliebe, meaning "boylove" or pederasty] and degraded alike their gods and themselves with the myth of Ganymede";[3] Engels also said that the pro-pederast movement "cannot fail to triumph. Guerre aux cons, paix aus trous-de-cul [war on the cunts, peace to the arse-holes] will now be the slogan".[4] Engels also referred to Karl Boruttau as a Schwanzschwulen (faggotty prick) in private.[5]

Fuck that liberal cunthead and fuck you too.

there should be a movie where an misogynist man gets information on a feminist terror plot to spray chemtrails in the air that will feminize the worlds population but the man steals a secret component required for the plan. he has to travel across the globe to get this information to the president of the united states to counter the feminists terror plot and save the world.

Now these stupid fucks are starting to realise the monster they created. They see the writing on the wall.

For us, it was obvious that saying anything that encouraged the insanity would be disastrous. For us, watching celebs get paid or try to get relevant giving their opinion on politics was only feeding the beast. For us, #metoo was obviously intended to tap in to drumpf rage and target that weapon against fellow americans. For us, the psy warfare has been obvious since the election campaign. And it has only gotten started.

For eveeyone else, they must live with what they have done. I think about how kathy et al must feel with their just not understanding what they are up against. It is only going to get worse, because there is an entire machine out there playing them. That machine has operated before, in the middle east, in ukraine. You are now trying to reason with a rioting lunatic asylum. It is not going to do shit. Lock the door and let them kill each other.

This movement started because females from 10 years ago wanted their spot in the spotlight. Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and Bill Cosby were fucking monsters and they needed to be brought down.

Every day though, it's new "sexual harassment" allegations for something that was said or a tweet from 10 years ago. The media loses their shit over it to so they can keep pandering to the mental illness they created.

www crazydaysandnights net/2017/12/blind-items-revealed-1_9.html
www crazydaysandnights net/2017/10/rose-mcgowans-twitter-suspended-by.html

Enty has some dirt on Damon

>Rose McGowan
That bitch was just loving the attention she was getting. I'd be mad too if I was the main star in the movie "The Sound"

imdb.com/title/tt4669278/

I love horror and this was fucking God awful. Imagine if something you said years ago that was deemed "sexist" today because it wasn't back then could now be used against you for some bullshit movement in America.

Seems that some of the worst rape machines are still untouchable. I am hoping they get royally fucked.

While, I also agree there's a lot of spurious accusations.

He's anti America, so who cares?

Not politics it's bedtime somewhere

i am pretty confident damon got hollydiddled himself and knows he consented to it for a acting job.

>Egalitarians being consumed by their own further along in application
Not surprising, this has been the norm for politics in the west since Democracy was implemented

He's right though. There is a difference between inappropriate language/jokes and actual physical contact/rape. A guy offending a girl by calling her sexy isn't the same as a guy telling a woman to sleep with him or she's fired.

I love it when the left eats itself

He's a liberal faggot, his mom is some faggot teacher. Acts like hes so moral and helpful but hes a piece of shit. I hope leftists eat itself alive.

>A guy offending a girl by calling her sexy
In what dystonia is that, a compliment, considered offending?

He wants to take our guns. Fuck him.

He's a giant neck with arms and legs and a face painted on the side.

You know what I mean, coming on to a woman is different than touching her without her permission.

You know, being told you have to have sex with your boss or get fired is actually a privilege. A guy wouldn't have the same option, he would just be fired. It might be offensive and uncomfortable but choices often are. And I thought the liberals were pro-choice?

Now, as long as we have laws against prostitution then it should be illegal because it's buying sex, not because it's sexual harassment.

notice how it couldn't be an unattractive male that could have said these things?

Marx hated egoists like these "liberals" today though. The only people he'd like in 2017 are like three people in Academia from the middle of nowhere

Daily reminder: Liberals ain't left.

something something net neutrality REEEEEEE #metoo

Carrying water for perverse Hollywood chosenites

He loves to bash Republicans and conservatives. Who cares if some leftist is getting eaten by other leftist?

TL;DR
Affleck is an OK harasser

holy fuck, liberals literally said the same thing when al franken got accused

their hypocrisy is repulsive